Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Wrestling  (Read 1416 times)

PNB

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Wrestling
« on: June 22, 2007, 12:40:00 pm »

My latest character is a wrestler, I have developed a stratgem with him.
Sneak up on unsuspecting enemy. Grab by head, rip out eyes, proceed to beat into a pulp. leave them once they are either dead, having trouble breathing, or vomiting. this is in the same cave where a previous adventurer killed some snake and frogmen, before shooting an ettin, raping its arm, then dying in one punch.

ok so my plan is to break the ettins good arm, and hope for the best. think it will work? or should I wrestle some more?

HY DO THE DOGS KEEP EXPLODING?

Bricktop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wrestling
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2007, 12:46:00 pm »

He raped the Ettins arm...?

PNB

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2007, 12:50:00 pm »

Crossbow bolt into the hand exited the shoulder.

More news, My wrestler was sneaking in, got jumped by 2 frogmen, started whupping them, a snakeman comes in, its three on one. none of them land a hit, and he kills them all after a long fight, with the enemies taking many broken limbs before succumbing. I then left the area again as it was an exhausting battle.

Keiseth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2007, 01:20:00 pm »

No damage? What is that Wrestler wearing?

By default it appears anyone who starts with a normal weapon gets some cheap armor, but wrestlers get cloth. As such sometimes it's better to take a weapon skill (Which is hard to train) and train wrestling after (which is rather easy in controlled circumstances.)

Jeon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2007, 01:36:00 pm »

Wrestlers wearing just cloth are pretty darn evasive.  I was quite surprised the other day when I was messing around in human towns and when I made a pure wrestler I was dodging arrows!

slMagnvox

• Bay Watcher
  • Attend Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2007, 01:41:00 pm »

Be careful!  If you rape both of an Ettin's arm, he will start using his teeth!

The ettin shakes you around by its grip on your lower body!
It is torn away completely!

Bricktop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2007, 04:06:00 pm »

When you just have cloth you do get pretty fast, add wrestling skill and you can be pretty hard to hit.

One of my tactics is to trade in all of my armour except for my helmet for a good quality weapon when I start. If I really want to I can use the items from Undead Ruins for buying armour if it looks like I might actually need it.

PNB

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2007, 10:33:00 pm »

Well my wrestler is dead. after having an epic battle involving no less than 10 snake and frogmen, the ettin came from the depths, and beat his ass.

PNB

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2007, 12:25:00 am »

my latest wrestler is not dead yet. although he took a cave crocidile to his head, during the last training run in that cave with the ettin. (Ripped out its eyes, left it out cold, it woke up, and glompfed my guy in the head. ripped out an eye.) but he was good, finished off the remaining enemies, and the croc, then left due to over exertion.

PNB

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2007, 12:51:00 am »

Finally the ettin is dead. it was an epic battle, it jumped me from a stairwell, but I countered and sprained its hip, then I ran because I had some frogmen on me. while running I got stuck in a corrider with a snakeman, it would take too long to kill, so a single punch drove it back and to the ground. then the frogmen were on me, they went down to my fists, and it was the ettin, who leapt back to avoid my fists. so I punched the snakeman who was back up, shattering its spine and knocking it a space back, to an intersection,  I ran around, throwing rocks with no success at the ettin. So I picked up a rock, killed the frogmen, then it was me and the ettin, HAND TO FUCKING HAND.I charged in. And knocked the ettin down. Thats right I fucking knocked it down. so I put my hands to it's faces and ripped out its eyes. (Works ON FUCKING EVERYTHING! Great for causing gives in to pain.) then more minions came. but I was legendary now. I WAS NOT GOING DOWN TO SOME FROGMEN! eventually it was all quiet. I stood up from the bloodslicked room, and walked towards the exit. BAM FROGMEN JUMPING AGAIN. I get pissed and instead of fighting them went straight into strangulations. with the frogmen dead, I reach the exit... and 2 snakemen pop out on me. I fight them off and crawl off too tired to walk.

Shujaa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2007, 05:25:00 pm »

quote:
I get pissed and instead of fighting them went straight into strangulations.[/QB]

"And then, I got angry"

Awesome!

PNB

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2007, 05:56:00 pm »

Today I killed an ettin. I beat him repeatedly.  I had gathered some drunks to lure him out of hiding, they were fighting off the snakemen, giant toads, and cave crocs, then the ettin came and started attacking them. they all actually lived till I arrived, and killed the ettin, then I went to leave. a cave croc who I had broken in the brain killed them all and actually caught up to me... well I killed her too. Now I'm going to go kill some undead.

ColonelTEE3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2007, 03:22:00 am »

Your all wrong, i stopped reading what anyone said half way.

This is what you do

Sell everything you have, everything, especially all the clothes you wear ; save for a spear, shortsword, an iron helmet, a bronze shield, boots, and a thong. Then proceed to kill everything near you in a ballet of semi slow motion chaos. At that point, you will have achieved a new skill level beyond legendary ; Spartan.

Fikod Rulushzasit Alis Mozir, Mace Lord has grown attached to a fox

leather coat

Keiseth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2007, 10:47:00 pm »

Colonel... This is MADNESS!

The greatest fight I ever had with a Wrestler is when I got attacked by TWO Iron Men. Punchs, kicks and grapples did almost nothing, but a lucky hit with a rock severed a hand. I used the hand to beat down the owner and his friend.

Crossbow bolt into the hand exited the shoulder.

NICE shot.

PNB

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2007, 12:28:00 am »

if it has flesh, RIP AND TEAR THE EYES AT THE EARLIEST OPPURTUNITY!
Pages: [1] 2