Advanced search  

Author Topic: Agility  (Read 954 times)

Lightman

• Bay Watcher
  • The groboclones are looking for you.
    • View Profile
Agility
« on: September 10, 2007, 02:41:00 pm »

I seem to be able to improve strength and toughness but I can't figure out how to improve my character's agility. Does anyone have any pointers, ideas?

Eagle of Fire

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Fire
    • View Profile
Re: Agility
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2007, 03:32:00 pm »

Attributes are awarded at random as your total experience climb higher and higher. Just keep progressing and you'll eventually hit it.  :)
I am on a hot streak... literally.

Lightman

• Bay Watcher
  • The groboclones are looking for you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2007, 03:52:00 pm »

D'oh!

Thanks. The other two are at max, I think. So, maybe at some point...

BDR

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2007, 09:00:00 pm »

Yeah, this is somewhat annoying, especially when you max two attributes before you advance the third any, but you will end up training the third as well, thankfully.  It'd be nice if the attributes trained more equally, though, or at least were connected to specific activities so you could train them selectively.
A HREF="http://www.bay12games.com/cgi-local/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=12&t=000218">A Kobold''s Quest

A Kobold''s Quest II

Pacho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2007, 11:29:00 pm »

If I remember correctly, neither attributes nor skills actually max; it just runs out of titles to give you.

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2007, 11:45:00 pm »

Are we sure about this? I thought it was a weighted by activity. For example, my miners always seem to get tougher more quickly than they get agile, and my detailers always get agile faster than tough.

BDR

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2007, 09:20:00 am »

LordBucket: That *would* make sense if it weren't for the fact that my adventurers can become ultra-mighty from training ambushing.  :p

If that seems reasonable, how about throwing?  How is it that I can become superhumanly tough from throwing a bunch of rocks around?  :p

[ September 11, 2007: Message edited by: BDR ]

A HREF="http://www.bay12games.com/cgi-local/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=12&t=000218">A Kobold''s Quest

A Kobold''s Quest II

Cosmonot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2007, 12:30:00 pm »

Attributes are entirely based on XP earned in all your skills, which is why legendary anythings get awesome attributes and haulers get nothing whatsoever. This is in the wiki, at the bottom of the article:
Experience

[ September 11, 2007: Message edited by: Cosmonot ]

Kobolds carry copper crossbows.