Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Modding Discord?  (Read 966 times)

Unknown72

• Bay Watcher
  • Undead Enthusiast, at your service.
    • View Profile
Modding Discord?
« on: December 17, 2022, 10:52:18 pm »

Is anybody in the process of making a modding discord to help new people with mods, give help on porting normal DF mods to Steam DF, etc?

If need be I can do the initial setup of the server itself and transfer ownership to an experienced modder/community member like Meph, Splint, FirePhoenix, Sver or the like, but I think it'd be a huge help for the massive wave of new people coming to the DF modding scene.
You guys ought to fix Unknown72's turn to some point later in the order. Maybe after Sanctume. Normally that's what happens when someone fesses up to having real life going up like a storm of explosive diarrhoea blasted into a fan.

@me on Discord: Multi#0897

Shonai_Dweller

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Modding Discord?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2022, 11:17:00 pm »

Kitfox Discord has a modding discussion sub-channel in the Dwarf Fortress channel.

Unknown72

• Bay Watcher
  • Undead Enthusiast, at your service.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2022, 11:30:34 pm »

Kitfox Discord has a modding discussion sub-channel in the Dwarf Fortress channel.

Nice, wasn't even aware Kitfox had a discord! I was helping someone port a mod to DF and was struggling to find a modding discord for it.
You guys ought to fix Unknown72's turn to some point later in the order. Maybe after Sanctume. Normally that's what happens when someone fesses up to having real life going up like a storm of explosive diarrhoea blasted into a fan.

@me on Discord: Multi#0897

MrGlasses

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2023, 03:19:30 pm »

For anyone else who doesn't want to google or search after finding this thread: https://discord.gg/kitfoxgames