Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13

Author Topic: (ISG) Cure  (Read 11816 times)

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) Cure
« Reply #75 on: December 25, 2022, 12:18:44 pm »

yeah, I believe her. Lockpicking time!
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

saki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • twitter
« Reply #76 on: December 25, 2022, 12:43:45 pm »

Thank you! It did take a lot of time and it was frustrating, but I'm trying to manage it. I'm glad someone noticed how tedious it is ^^;

Your art looks amazing!  Have you considered using screentones to speed up shading your work?

Thank you! I actually did, but I decided against it. Because in a way, the drawings I make for Cure are studies for my university exam (environments, people in environments, perspective, hatching, etc.). And in my university exam I won't have any tools to use, so I try to limit myself to drawing just by hand.

Ohh, that's smart!

For what it's worth, your art (especially that corridor! very fancy!) strongly reminded me of an acclaimed and commercially sold web graphical novel, so you are definitely slowly shaping up for the professional league, IMHO. Hope our silly suggestions will eventually help you pass those exams with flying colours!  :D

Thank you so much! That cheers me up a lot :)
sincerely,

ih oh

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 25, 2022, 01:21:17 pm »

you update too frequently, it makes other comic makers look bad.

((Remarkably enough, she's actually even faster than she seems; these updates are consistently delayed waiting for me to contribute to the writing.  Saki is an absurdly talented artist.))

techno65535

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 25, 2022, 01:40:54 pm »

We found our pet, and now our daughters, now we must find our steed and flee this place!

+1 to lock picking to get the girls out.
... while being chased by axe-welding cats in the dark.
Scratch that, throwing-axe-wielding cats in the dark.
They're cute but my god that's terrifying.
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 25, 2022, 02:41:53 pm »

Negative.

See what the puffball makes of the two-headed girl first.
+1  seems prudent.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2022, 03:34:48 am by A_Curious_Cat »
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 26, 2022, 02:39:12 am »

+1 Pick the lock.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 26, 2022, 03:18:00 am »

Negative.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 26, 2022, 10:14:45 am »

We found our pet, and now our daughters, now we must find our steed and flee this place!

Nieces. They are Edward's twin daughters. And besides, we're too young to have a daughters that old.

And yeah, let's get them out.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 26, 2022, 12:01:30 pm »

Negative.

Ooh, good eye! We know the blob is either incredibly naive or has excellent taste in people. +1
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

techno65535

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 26, 2022, 11:07:30 pm »

Nieces. They are Edward's twin daughters. And besides, we're too young to have a daughters that old.

And yeah, let's get them out.

Wasn't saying they were ours by birth, but they are ours now.
... while being chased by axe-welding cats in the dark.
Scratch that, throwing-axe-wielding cats in the dark.
They're cute but my god that's terrifying.
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 26, 2022, 11:10:23 pm »

How are you even able to survive like this? Don't trust!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 27, 2022, 02:09:43 am »

You know what +1 to showing that kid to the critter.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Eschar

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 27, 2022, 05:30:43 am »

Yeah, get a second opinion. +1 to letting our blob friend have a look, from a safe distance.

Project a friendly demeanour as we do this, to avoid alienating or scaring the girl(s?) further in case they are merely innocent.

saki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • twitter
« Reply #88 on: December 29, 2022, 06:37:54 am »

How are you even able to survive like this? Don't trust!

You're still feeling all weird!  Your mind's been fogged up ever since you got here, and even if it's getting better you're still not feeling... normal.  And, and this little girl doesn't look dangerous at all.  She's a little weird, having two heads, but she looks innocent.  You'd feel guilty if you just abandoned her here...

Though... you guess there's probably a reason she's in a jail cell.  Though you were, too.  You don't think you deserved to be locked up.  Not that you really remember.  Maybe you did do something that you you deserved to be jailed for...

That's a good idea.  Animals are supposed to be able to sense bad people, right?  Or was that only dogs?  You hope it wasn't dogs, the thought of dogs makes you feel really stressed.

You present the little critter to the two-headed girl.  It smiles up at her, and she stares back at it with mild confusion.  She hugs her teddy bear tighter, her eyes flicking back up to you for a moment before they return to the critter.

"Uhm... hello?" the braver head says.  The other one starts to crack a small smile.  That's probably a good sign?  You bring the critter a little closer, watching its reaction.

It gives a happy little chirp, then gently bumps its face into the bars of the girl's cell.  Both of the girl's heads start to smile at that.  You have to stifle a small laugh at the cute thing's antics.  This... really makes you feel like the two-headed girl is probably not a bad person.  The critter seems to want her to pet it, at least?
sincerely,

ih oh

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 29, 2022, 06:57:38 am »

Come on, that doesn't mean anything. This creature would love anyone, from saint to war criminal to landlord. Shouldn't you be focused on taking care of yourself? They're not your responsibility. At most just open the door and run away.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13