Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 22

Author Topic: Mercenary Shootout Mafia - Game Over - Healing Kinda Busted  (Read 15930 times)

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
Re: Mercenary Shootout Mafia (6 / 7) - Phase 2 - Quick Escalation
« Reply #105 on: January 17, 2023, 02:41:39 pm »

There are two players you need to kill to win. Who are they?
If you follow my logic to it's conclusion, it's Tric and Jack. They have exposed themselves as the most likely Traitors.

My main issue is that there are two traitors among us. Jim, web, knightwing, and you a1s. So, knowing yourself to be town, which of the two are traitors?
For the sake of argument, if I had to choose from Jim, web, wing and a1s I would choose Jim and web. Only they're not, are they? because it's you two.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 17, 2023, 02:46:19 pm »

In case it's not abundantly obvious, I am asking you to name two players BY NAME that will win you the game when they are dead.
I don't know, and neither do you. But I've said my piece and I've made my peace with being dead next turn.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 17, 2023, 02:49:34 pm »

Web, your thoughts on this? You just made a fairly big mistake a1s. Jack and I, we're not really know to be stealthy. While it's true this can be a gambit to kill off town one by one publicly, you have to ask is it likely? Our theater performance would have to be extremely high for that to work.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 17, 2023, 03:56:36 pm »

Marks A1s.  I'm gonna take a guess and say you don't want your traitorous friend to be revealed.

I can guess the team is A1s Knightwing?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 17, 2023, 04:16:58 pm »

@Jim:  Should've been 2 damage unless you got marked.

@Tric:  Hmm, nah, I think you've got this handled.

Personally, I don't see how it's not a1s, but I think that means it's either Jim or Knightwing, and either way, that's a won gamestate.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 17, 2023, 04:22:35 pm »

@Jim:  Should've been 2 damage unless you got marked.

@Tric:  Hmm, nah, I think you've got this handled.

Personally, I don't see how it's not a1s, but I think that means it's either Jim or Knightwing, and either way, that's a won gamestate.
Well, Jack knows what to do now, hopefully. Will need help given it's a traitor here, but that in itself would be proof. 8 damage total and they're still alive, can just pop them next time. Or use the semi-auto to finish it anyway.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 17, 2023, 04:47:23 pm »

If you Mark a1s, Jack and I both deal 8, so anyone extra can get to 9.

a1s probably doesn't have armor, since he confirmed taking 1 damage, but it still might be a good idea to go all in on damage, just in case.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 17, 2023, 04:58:14 pm »

Jack's already shot them, so they're at 8 HP.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 17, 2023, 05:39:34 pm »

I am not paying attention.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 17, 2023, 05:50:35 pm »

6hp.

a1s is town

If you follow my logic to it's conclusion, it's Tric and Jack. They have exposed themselves as the most likely Traitors.

My main issue is that there are two traitors among us. Jim, web, knightwing, and you a1s. So, knowing yourself to be town, which of the two are traitors?
For the sake of argument, if I had to choose from Jim, web, wing and a1s I would choose Jim and web. Only they're not, are they? because it's you two.

Mafiaso wouldn't be wasting time trying to argue with Jim/Web.

We also have NO evidence that Web actually shot Jim. It's the fatal flaw in this setup.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 17, 2023, 05:52:37 pm »

If you Mark a1s, Jack and I both deal 8, so anyone extra can get to 9.

a1s probably doesn't have armor, since he confirmed taking 1 damage, but it still might be a good idea to go all in on damage, just in case.

Props on figuring out WHY I shot a1s.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 17, 2023, 05:53:29 pm »

6hp.

a1s is town

Mafiaso wouldn't be wasting time trying to argue with Jim/Web.

We also have NO evidence that Web actually shot Jim. It's the fatal flaw in this setup.

Disregard this. I typically talk myself OUT of the correct answer.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 17, 2023, 05:57:09 pm »

You can't win the game without killing people so it's not really a surprise that people end up dead.

Justify you sitting on your high horse and tell me your magic solution to the game that kills all the traitors with no dead loyalists.
Dead loyalists come from traitorous fire and mistakes.
I kind of skimmed the thread (I am not good at this game,) so I didn't notice they agreed to murder poor max in plain sight (I was wondering how they got so coordinated without a dedicated discord, but actually Tric called marking max and Jack announced he would shoot him) My final concern was that they only pumped max 7DMG full of lead (3 from the shotgun and 4 from the rifle), which kills townies, but not tractors. Jack specifically avoided overkill by shooting me. What is the explanation for that? (no sarcasm- I'm bad at the game and don't know)

Wait a minute...are you REALLY that dumb?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 17, 2023, 06:05:52 pm »

Not really making any sense Jack. I don't think there are ay investigative roles in this game?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 22