Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 22

Author Topic: Mercenary Shootout Mafia - Game Over - Healing Kinda Busted  (Read 15932 times)

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
Re: Mercenary Shootout Mafia (6 / 7) - Phase 2 - Quick Escalation
« Reply #90 on: January 17, 2023, 09:14:05 am »

@Knightwing & TricMagic: I very much need your help in sorting this out. What are your thoughts on Jim, a1s, and Web?
Just gut reads for now are fine.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 17, 2023, 09:36:00 am »

I love how you guys teamed up to kill a townie, but somehow you're not on the list of suspects.
I mean, it's kinda stupid, you teaming up like that, but is it just stupid enough to work?
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 17, 2023, 10:24:24 am »

Yes, yes it is. Refuge in audicity.

Wish I was a traitor. That would be a silly gambit.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 17, 2023, 12:06:40 pm »

I love how you guys teamed up to kill a townie, but somehow you're not on the list of suspects.
I mean, it's kinda stupid, you teaming up like that, but is it just stupid enough to work?
What are people's thoughts on this post?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 17, 2023, 12:29:25 pm »

Scum.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 17, 2023, 12:44:47 pm »

Scum.
Reloads gun.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 17, 2023, 01:15:34 pm »

So Maximum Spin was shot by me, EuchreJack, and TricMagic, I was shot by webadict, and a1s was shot by EuchreJack with the handgun for 1 damage.

a1s and Knightwing64 both claim to have not shot anybody.

I... shot no one. I thought there would be more time.  :'(

I don't know if I believe this.

If you didn't put the ellipsis after the first 'I' I probably would have believed you without question.

Nobody shot me. I am very pleasantly surprised.

I did a no action because I thought it ended at 12

MB

I easily believe this.

I shot Max.

And somebody shot meeeeeeeeeeeeee
That was me.  I can't say I didn't think about shooting Max, but he wasn't my top choice.

If you don't mind, how much damage did you do to me?

You can't win the game without killing people so it's not really a surprise that people end up dead.

Justify you sitting on your high horse and tell me your magic solution to the game that kills all the traitors with no dead loyalists.

It's naïve.

Scum.

Ehhhhhhh, maybe but not because of a1s' naïve opinions.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 17, 2023, 01:20:51 pm »

I think Maximum Spin shot me as well.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 17, 2023, 01:50:11 pm »

You can't win the game without killing people so it's not really a surprise that people end up dead.

Justify you sitting on your high horse and tell me your magic solution to the game that kills all the traitors with no dead loyalists.
Dead loyalists come from traitorous fire and mistakes.
I kind of skimmed the thread (I am not good at this game,) so I didn't notice they agreed to murder poor max in plain sight (I was wondering how they got so coordinated without a dedicated discord, but actually Tric called marking max and Jack announced he would shoot him) My final concern was that they only pumped max 7DMG full of lead (3 from the shotgun and 4 from the rifle), which kills townies, but not tractors. Jack specifically avoided overkill by shooting me. What is the explanation for that? (no sarcasm- I'm bad at the game and don't know)
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 17, 2023, 02:01:23 pm »

You tell me. Or, go ask them.

You avoided my question. Who do you kill and in what order to win the game?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 17, 2023, 02:15:06 pm »

It's not the first question they avoided either.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 17, 2023, 02:20:24 pm »

Well, I would guess, on the first night you kill no one. Then you protect whoever Traitors targeted (medkits are a thing), while trying to figure out who they are.

what question did I avoid?

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 17, 2023, 02:31:42 pm »

Well, I would guess, on the first night you kill no one. Then you protect whoever Traitors targeted (medkits are a thing), while trying to figure out who they are.

Not an answer.

There are two players you need to kill to win. Who are they?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 17, 2023, 02:32:35 pm »

what question did I avoid?
... Max is dead. It's a bit obvious that that strat doesn't work, yeah?

My main issue is that there are two traitors among us. Jim, web, knightwing, and you a1s. So, knowing yourself to be town, which of the two are traitors?

Ninja.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 17, 2023, 02:37:22 pm »

Not an answer.

There are two players you need to kill to win. Who are they?

In case it's not abundantly obvious, I am asking you to name two players BY NAME that will win you the game when they are dead.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 22