Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12

Author Topic: FEF: Seven Wishes of Hanako Saihara IC Thread: Ch 1: The Speechless Singer  (Read 14678 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Seven Wishes of Hanako Saihara IC Thread: Ch 1: The Speechless Singer
« Reply #60 on: December 28, 2022, 11:11:35 pm »

"I'm not exactly sure your grandparents, as understanding as they are, would want some strange guy sleeping under the same roof as their granddaughter. And there's probably a no smoking policy besides. Thank you though."

He turned back to Satoshi.

"Up to you. I'll take whatever you think won't be missed. It'll be good to get back to working on the place, at least - have something useful to do with my time."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 31, 2022, 01:10:49 am »

"If you guys are going to get all buddy-buddy again, you won't be a stranger then, will you?"

"And it's not like it matters to me, but if we're going to work together we're probably all going to end up pitching in at the old base anyway." Ran crossed her arms, her eyes drifting over to Satoshi. "I mean, don't tell me we're meeting here every time?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 07, 2023, 07:19:26 pm »

Hanako takes a moment to figure out what to say next.

Don't be a stranger to the others, Takeo.

Then...

How is my little brother?
"Kousei? Um....he's....

Satoshi rubbed the back of his head awkwardly.

"Satoshi."

"It's....complicated. I've been checking on him, but....Kousei looked up to you, you know. He didn't take...what happened well."

A few more moments after, once again, Satoshi speaks into thin air.

You guys invite my little brother over.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 07, 2023, 11:39:33 pm »

"Little Kousei? Yeah, sure. We can get him."

Takeo sighed.

Poor kid took it pretty hard, too. If I'd been thinking clearer I'd've been there for him.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 08, 2023, 02:09:57 pm »

"I'll get him," Minato replied, "Satoshi and I have been checking on him, and Satoshi needs to stay here since he's the only one who can see Hanako."

"Only question is, what should I tell him?" he asked, "'Your sister came back as a ghost and wants to talk to you' is a bit hard to believe even being able to actually see the phone."
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 08, 2023, 02:33:20 pm »

I'm not ready to have my family see me like this. For a given value of see. I just want to know how he's doing. Don't tell him I'm here.

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 08, 2023, 03:28:55 pm »

"You're telling me you don't know what to make up? Just tell him something close to the truth, whatever you usually say to get him to meet you."

Ran looked down, examining her fingernails.

"That's the same even if we wanted to tell him about all this, since unless you're Satoshi you have to lead with something that makes sense."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 08, 2023, 03:35:00 pm »

"You could just tell him we're all getting together since Kogen is back in town, and we'd like him to be part of the gathering. Plausible enough, basically true."

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 08, 2023, 03:47:02 pm »

"Speak for yourself."

"Trying to get him to deal with all of us, that's up to Satoshi and Minato since they know him. It's not like I'd have come if I knew it'd be everyone."

They could probably just hide while Kousei met only the two of them if he wasn't up for it.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 08, 2023, 03:58:21 pm »

"I did think about that but..." Minato replied, "Well, Ran is right. Seeing everyone again after so long is a bit overwhelming. It will probably be even worse for Kousei, since for him it will be everyone except his sister, kind of like why I stopped using the group chat. Maybe just Satoshi and I would be better."
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 08, 2023, 04:16:02 pm »

"Doesn't matter if it was just Satoshi, all of us, two of us, whatever. If there was a chance Hanako was back I had to take it. Kousei ought to know too. Maybe he'll have some ideas about what we can do to fix this."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 08, 2023, 09:49:53 pm »

No, Takeo. Not yet. I need time.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 08, 2023, 11:41:02 pm »

"Since it's you asking, all right."

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 09, 2023, 09:06:52 pm »

"So... I'll head off and tell him Satoshi and I wanted to hang out with him at Satoshi's house, the rest of you will hide, and Hanako will watch while we talk to him?" Minato asked, "Is that what we're going with?"

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 12, 2023, 02:30:15 pm »

"Sounds like a plan to me, yeah... I just hope it'll be a turn for the better for Kousei, even if just a little bit."
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12