Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12

Author Topic: FEF: Seven Wishes of Hanako Saihara IC Thread: Ch 1: The Speechless Singer  (Read 14675 times)

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Seven Wishes of Hanako Saihara IC Thread: Ch 1: The Speechless Singer
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2022, 04:26:34 am »

"You don't need our permission to let us in, especially since Minato already sat on your couch," Ran said pretty mildly.

"If Takeo's idea doesn't work out, I could just tell my parents I lost my phone and get them to buy me another. Not like they'll notice when it's the new one that goes missing instead."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2022, 09:04:19 pm »

I did say I was hungry, didn't I? Besides, if I don't eat, Satoshi and Takeo would fret like the parents of a lost child in a department store.
"Uh...well, I do have a spare phone. Maybe you could use that? It doesn't have a SIM card....but also I don't think we can hear you anyway. Well, the others can't."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 01, 2022, 01:23:26 am »

"Maybe we could, if she spoke through some kind of medium. Like a radio or something. We already know she can manipulate objects well enough to text with my phone, so try calling it and put it on speaker. We'll see if we can hear her that way."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 01, 2022, 08:22:54 pm »

Satoshi looks over at Hanako (or, well, where Hanako would be if they could see her).
Worth a shot.
"Alright, lemme just...."

Satoshi taps in Takeo's number, before giving the phone a ring. A few seconds pass, Takeo's phone rings, and the phone rotates around as Hanako picks it up. Satoshi turns on the speaker, and...

"Testing, testing. Moshi moshi, this is Saihara Hanako speaking."

....all that the others hear is a faint, scraping noise from Satoshi's phone.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 01, 2022, 10:08:10 pm »

"...It's something, at least. Maybe a phone isn't the right medium - or at least, one that old. We'll keep trying until we find something that works. I promise."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 03, 2022, 12:14:13 pm »

: "What if she disappears again? Hanoko, do you know what happened that day... when you uh..."

: "...when you died?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 13, 2022, 08:37:37 pm »

No. Sorry. It's all a blur. I remember a few things. I was talking with Satoshi, then we came and met you guys at the old base, then I wandered off, and then it all gets blurry after that.
A pause.
Wait. How is the old base?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 13, 2022, 09:37:41 pm »

"I've been staying there since I came back to town. I've put some work in on it but it could use more. Roof's leaking again and we could stand to get some kind of insulation for the walls to keep the cool air in. Maybe get started on some kind of chimney so when the weather gets colder it can have heat."

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 14, 2022, 01:21:28 am »

"I'd be happy to help you fix the place up a bit if you're going to be staying there. Minato replied, "I know I'm not nearly as good as you at actually fixing things, but I'm pretty sure I can get in contact with someone who can get us the materials, and I still remember some of what I learned when we were all helping to keep it up."

He held himself just short of offering to let him stay at his house while it was being upgraded. He knew Takeo wouldn't accept, and that if he offered, it just might lead to an argument starting up.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 14, 2022, 02:01:58 am »

"Thanks, but I'd rather just raid the junkyard for materials. No one cares if things go missing from there and there's less of a trail. Though, if you want to help with the reconstruction I'm not gonna say no."

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 14, 2022, 12:12:19 pm »

"Got it, just let me know when you have the materials and I'll head over as soon as I can."
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 16, 2022, 09:40:46 pm »

"Uh...well, I could grab some beddings or something. If you want them, Takeo."

Satoshi awkwardly rubs the back of his head.

Are you sure you're comfortable like that, Takeo?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 17, 2022, 02:34:14 am »

"Thanks, Hanako. But no, it's better this way. I'm... fine on my own."

He turned to Satoshi.

"As long as you don't have to spend too much money or leave a trail otherwise, sure."

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 26, 2022, 11:56:06 am »

"... If you want, I could try talking with my grandparents, Takeo. It's a somewhat spacious place, I'm sure they don't mind if there's a futon and some bags in a corner."
"Of course, I'd help fixing up the old base either way, I'd love to do that. But you don't have to sleep there if there's a better alternative. They're good people, I'm sure they'd welcome you."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 28, 2022, 10:35:08 pm »

"It's fine. Dad won't mind. We only ever had those because people used to come over. I could even get you a spare futon."
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12