Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12

Author Topic: FEF: Seven Wishes of Hanako Saihara IC Thread: Ch 1: The Speechless Singer  (Read 14657 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Got it. Guess we'll have to have an old fashioned heart to heart with him."

Takeo got off the table and made as if to leave, then hesitated for a second.

"...Might not be my place to say, but that thing you were looking at? Go for it. Regret it forever if you don't. I should know. Don't be like me."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I think I get it. It's a big step forward, isn't it?"

"It's not like I know anything about Abnormalities" (she lied) "but if it's about something holding him back, it makes sense this would happen now since he's being pulled in two directions more than ever."

And if it had to do with Hanako... was there something specific between them about his singing? Guess she'd find out if Minato and Satoshi didn't already know.

Quote from: Ran
hey minato.
the letter was about kousei making it into mishima entertainment after he auditioned.
you can fill in the blanks yourself, right?

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile

Got it. I think we have the info we need from Honma, and we're going to head back soon. You two too?

"...yeah... we saw, sorry." Minato said to Honma as he looked up from his phone. "I'm not going to ask any more question, and I don't expect you to tell me anything, but if you want my help with anything, my number is XXX-XXX-XXXX. I don't really have experience with this kind of thing, so I don't really have any advice, but I'm willing to try to assist you in other ways if you want."
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Library
Natsuo....doesn't comment. Either because he doesn't want to talk about it, or he's desperately hoping you didn't notice and pretending like you didn't so you won't say anything.

He makes a strangled noise in his throat, briefly resembling a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar, before composing himself.
"Just help Kousei. Yelena has been worried sick about him since he lost the ability to talk. Tell me when you have helped him."

Akasaka Residence
Yelena rubs the back of her head.

"I really just want Kou-kun to be able to do what he wants, you know? It feels like he's almost back to who he used to be.  Can you help him?"

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile

"Got it. We'll be heading out now then." Minato replied, "Good luck on your projects."
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ran didn't bother to reply to Minato's text - the two of them would get back soon enough anyway. And Yayoi had to be better at reassurance than her, but since she did want to help Kousei for Hanako's sake if nothing else...

"Leave it to us."

With that, she turned on her heel, only waiting long enough for Yayoi to catch up before she left the Akasaka house behind her.

ctsun

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile

Akasaka Residence
Yelena rubs the back of her head.

"I really just want Kou-kun to be able to do what he wants, you know? It feels like he's almost back to who he used to be.  Can you help him?"

Yayoi gave a quick nod and a smile.

“We can try. We're all friends, aren't we?" Besides, she was feeling strangely excited. This talk about Mishima Entertainment was starting to spark some thoughts of corporate conspiracies and hidden experiments. Which probably weren't a thing but she could feel free to imagine, right?

"Leave it to us."

With that, she turned on her heel, only waiting long enough for Yayoi to catch up before she left the Akasaka house behind her.

Which, she'd been having a little too much fun with because, uh, apparently Ran was now waiting for her.

“Oh, uh, coming! Wait for me!" Yayoi turned back a little just to offer Yelena a reassuring smile. "Don't worry. We'll take care of it." before leaving to join Ran.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

As the groups return back to where Kousei, Satoshi and Kogen are (and Hanako), they receive a text on the group chat.

What do we know? Is there any way we can help Kousei?

ctsun

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile

kou was 🏹 4 budokan. wat hav u 👂re: mishima entmt? he got ✉️ from them b4 🤫
« Last Edit: March 28, 2023, 07:13:40 am by ctsun »

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile

On our end, Honma found that situations like this had happened before, as a result of loss or bereavement. We have one case of it being cured, an idol who lost a memento of her father who lived overseas got her voice back when the memento was recovered. He mentioned a note from Mishima, and that maybe what Kousei needs is a reminder that Hanako wouldn't have wanted him to give up on singing. I'm thinking maybe he doesn't think he's worthy of the acceptance, or he doesn't want to leave town for fear he'll forget her. Either way I think Honma's right, but it might be easier said than done.

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

don't hurt yourself thinking too hard.
just talk to him when we all get back. ╮( ˘ 、 ˘ )╭

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So....we can solve this if we can convince him that Hanako wouldn't have wanted him to give up.

A pause.

We need to distract him. Hanako might know all about it, but we can't talk to her while Kousei's around.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Quote from: Takeo
Guess I can show him some dance moves I picked up in Sakatahama, when I was out of town. Embarrassing, didn't want you guys to know about that, but if it's for Hanako I'll do it. Figure it'll be distracting enough, long as one of you have some music or something.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

you're going to show him your dancing in the middle of the market?

There was a clear pause before her messages resumed.

sure
you know, why not
we're almost back anyway, so when you and minato are back too let's play music on a phone or whatever and get this over with.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile

I am completely on board with this plan. What kind of music do you want?

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12