Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17

Author Topic: CYOGTCG Legacy - Battlefield 2  (Read 7319 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: CYOGTCG Legacy - Battlefield 2
« Reply #75 on: October 14, 2022, 08:27:10 pm »

"So its over. Sorry that I happen to prefer high star cards. So I pray..."

"Unlimited Maid Works! Zero cost edition!"

Stirk: 14 Hearts 6 Stars
Field: Mirror Maid 6/7, Battle Butler 6/9, Battle Butler 6/9, Avenging Maid (22/22)
Discard: Constellation Maids, Celestial Maid Boy, Rifle Maid X2, Shotgun Maid X3, Battleship Maid, Constellation Maid, Time Traveler's Maid cafe, Omnipotent Goddess Waifu X3, Mercenary Maid, Maid Cafe, Avenging Maid
« Last Edit: October 14, 2022, 08:49:49 pm by Stirk »
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 14, 2022, 08:43:10 pm »

"So there's no way around this then. . ." Again he flashes a smile. "You better set a CYOCGTCG record fer the most overkill when you finish this, ya GOT THAT?!"

9 Attack / 10 Hearts

He decides to pay one star to play a Conqueror of Chitin, rsther than the slightly stronger card he'd pulled from his deck thanks to G3's card, not as if to shun the strength that his old friend shared with him, but rather to rely on himself, G3's will wasn't only passed on within him it seemed. . . No. It had become one with CYOCGTCG in of itself.

"Great!! I don't have to wait at all! Show me those maids' power!!" He roars, spreading both arms.

Spoiler: A Man of CYOCGTCG (click to show/hide)
Q

I've lost control of my life.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 14, 2022, 08:56:22 pm »

"Sounds exactly like you're trying to bait me into a Mirror Maid trap..."

"I'm not sure if this a record or not but you're finished! Mirror Maid powered by the butlers attacks your Conqueror of Chitin, shattering herself and leaving it with 4 hearts! One butler finishes off the Isopod while the other finishes of the CoC, ending himself and his bonus. But now I can attack you directly with my remaining card! A now 19/19 maid attacks you directly! It isn't the overkill you deserve...but its a clean kill unless you've got a trick like mine up your sleeve."

Stirk: 14 Hearts 7 Stars
Field: Battle Butler 3/6,, Avenging Maid (19/19), Celestial Maid Boy 5/4
Discard: Constellation Maids, Celestial Maid Boy, Rifle Maid X2, Shotgun Maid X3, Battleship Maid, Constellation Maid, Time Traveler's Maid cafe, Omnipotent Goddess Waifu X3, Mercenary Maid, Maid Cafe, Avenging Maid, Battle Butler, Mirror Maid
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 14, 2022, 09:00:29 pm »

"Fraid I ain't all that smart. . ." He wheezes with a chuckle before dramatically being engulfed in the light of the maids' attacks.

'Are you watching. . . G3. . ?'

DUEL -- END

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 14, 2022, 11:20:19 pm »

And what a fight! Stirk wins vs Unraveller.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 18, 2022, 04:25:52 pm »

Next bout: Unraveller vs TricMagic. TricMagic has won the flip and will go first.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 19, 2022, 05:10:48 pm »

"Ready for an adventure crab? I'm sure this will be invigorating."

From the mists of the Legacy field, the world is painted surreal.

"Tell me crab, do you believe in destiny immutable?"

"It's time to read your fortune. I draw two cards from the Tarot!"

Spoiler: Fortune Revealed (click to show/hide)
"The Hearts and the Lovers One. An auspicious beginning to this duel. Now, what will fate deal you?"
Spoiler: The card is dealt. (click to show/hide)
"So the clouds have parted, moonlight illuminating the mist. As our host and foe revealed, Glow cards are known to the players, and can be targeted directly by cards which would otherwise do so randomly or deliberately. Nor shall they enter play. Let us see if it will lead your path to victory."

Code: [Select]
Hearts: 20
Stars: 0
Hand: 5- Heralding Lamb, Divine Lambiture, Divine Lambsurection, Divine Lambsurection, Verdant Growth. [Glow] The Hearts I, The Lovers I.
Deck: 34

Field:

Discard: Lamb's Tarot Reader.

(Well, that's surprising. Of all the cards in the Tarot Deck, you draw the one that reveals everything about me. Sly Fates.)
« Last Edit: October 19, 2022, 05:28:42 pm by TricMagic »

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 19, 2022, 05:28:26 pm »

The guy more or less just raises an eyebrow and lets his harsh voice eek out, "Eeeh?" Is about all he musters as he's drawing his first hand, perhaps deciding not to interact with the obvious oddity of his opponent -- truly it seemed that to be a CYOGTCG player, you needed to be a bit nutty.

He lets out a harumph as they hand over the transient telescope card. "I don't really give a damn whatcha got in yer hand." He wheezes at once, playing the card that always seems to end up in his hand.

And thereafter, a companion.

"Yeah, maybe I'm a one-trick pony, but all I gotta do is beat ya down before ya get some busted combo yeah?"

Spoiler: Seafood Lover's Stats (click to show/hide)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 19, 2022, 07:20:09 pm »

Draw. More glowing.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

"Sadly it seems a bit late for that already. I play Verdant Growth to move things along."

"Which path to tread... The one of lambsurection would be best here."

"These resources form the ritual, and through their sacrifice give rise to an endless expanse."

From their deck glows a card of fathomless power. But it is not the card she plays, instead another.

"The Lamb provides, let the endless expanse give break their limits."

Divine Lambiture discarded, 1 Heart paid. Blood rise from the duelist, for resource anew. A Number rises alongside.

A pause. "Yes, this path does seem promising indeed."

Her voice heightens in time with her pace.

"I sacrifice my Nanite Swarm to play Divine Lambitual!"
The card of power glows even more fiercely as she draws the top 7 cards of her deck in one swoop.
Spoiler: Kneel. (click to show/hide)
"I discard my Tarot Reader, Lambiture, Praised Lamb, Verdant Growth, Heralding Lamb. ..."
She struggles before "and Divine Lambsurection... My Lambiture brings forth two more Numbers to the field, and I play Tithe. This boosts my Star Count to 4!"

"Now my Numbers attack. One strikes down the false conqueror, and the other your dull isopod! Then it is Sacrificed, and the last attacks directly!"
-5 Damage.

"I play another of my Lambs and Sacrifice the last Number to my god. Your move."

Code: (Tric:Cult=Kneel) [Select]
Hearts: 19
Stars: 6
Hand: 4-  Kneel, Nanite Cloud, [Glow] The Hearts I, The Lovers I.
Deck: 23
SACRIFICE: 5/20

Field: Heralding Lamb 1/3, Heralding Lamb 1/3

Discard: Lamb's Tarot Reader, Verdant Growth, Divine Lambiture, Divine Lambsurection, Nanite Cloud, Divine Lambitual, Tarot Reader, Divine Lambiture2, Praised Lamb, Verdant Growth, Heralding Lamb, Divine Lambsurection, Tithe, Sacrificial Numbers of the Lamb, Sacrificial Numbers of the Lamb, Sacrificial Numbers of the Lamb.

(So.. How's that for a turn? I burn through my deck quick.. Smart move would have been to keep Lambsurection. )
« Last Edit: October 19, 2022, 07:58:10 pm by TricMagic »

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 19, 2022, 07:40:00 pm »

"Don't think I followed that at all."

"Guess it's yer turn huh?"

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 19, 2022, 07:44:21 pm »

"Apparently so." A draw. It's just a Heralding Lamb.

"I believe I'll refrain from attacking this round."

So the weakness is revealed? Her deck runs through cards quickly when it gets going.

SACRIFICE: 5/20

Field: Heralding Lamb 1/3, Heralding Lamb 1/3, Heralding Lamb 1/3

Discard: Lamb's Tarot Reader, Verdant Growth, Divine Lambiture, Divine Lambsurection, Nanite Cloud, Divine Lambitual, Tarot Reader, Divine Lambiture2, Praised Lamb, Verdant Growth, Heralding Lamb, Divine Lambsurection, Tithe, Sacrificial Numbers of the Lamb, Sacrificial Numbers of the Lamb, Sacrificial Numbers of the Lamb.

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 19, 2022, 07:57:10 pm »

"Aight, well let's run it back, goddit?"

He throws down the same two cards as his first turn.

The Conqueror of Chitin's banner grants the other two crustaceans a modicum of strength, just enough to handle on of the opposing Lambs. The Shipwreck Hermit attacks, destroying one of the three.

"Go on then, wipe 'em right back off the board like I know ya can."

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 19, 2022, 08:09:50 pm »

"Thank you for the confidence. Let's see if it's misplaced." She draws, it glows, she plays.

"This is a fun card. Like the Tarot, fairly random. Let's see what happens."

"So, tails and heads? I draw a card, then play one. What does fate will?" It's a Nanite Cloud.

"Interesting. I'll Sacrifice it for another Divine Lambiture!"

"With this, I gain three more to the Flock. One attacks the False Conqueror once more, the next your Shipwreck Hermit, and the last your Cosmic Isopod. Then my Lambs attack you directly!"
-1 Heart. -1 Heart.

SACRIFICE: 6/20

Field: Heralding Lamb 1/3, Heralding Lamb 1/3, Sacrificial Numbers of the Lamb: S6/1

Discard: Lamb's Tarot Reader, Verdant Growth, Divine Lambiture, Divine Lambsurection, Nanite Cloud, Divine Lambitual, Tarot Reader, Divine Lambiture2, Praised Lamb, Verdant Growth, Heralding Lamb, Divine Lambsurection, Tithe, Sacrificial Numbers of the Lamb, Sacrificial Numbers of the Lamb, Sacrificial Numbers of the Lamb, Heralding Lamb, Lamb's Treasure, Nanite Swarm, Divine Lambiture3.

(I wonder if I'll be able to play Kneel.)

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 19, 2022, 08:38:20 pm »

"Pass."

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 19, 2022, 08:48:48 pm »

She draws.. Another swarm of nanites.

"I'll play a Nanite and sacrifice it for more Lambiture.. Then sacrifice 2 of the resulting 4 for 2 stars. 1 attacks you directly and end my turn."
-8 Damage.

Stars: 8
Deck: 16
SACRIFICE: 9/20

Field: Heralding Lamb 1/3, Heralding Lamb 1/3, Sacrificial Numbers of the Lamb: S8/1, Sacrificial Numbers of the Lamb: S8/1, Sacrificial Numbers of the Lamb: S8/1

Discard: Lamb's Tarot Reader, Verdant Growth, Divine Lambiture, Divine Lambsurection, Nanite Cloud, Divine Lambitual, Tarot Reader, Divine Lambiture2, Praised Lamb, Verdant Growth, Heralding Lamb, Divine Lambsurection, Tithe, Sacrificial Numbers of the Lamb, Sacrificial Numbers of the Lamb, Sacrificial Numbers of the Lamb, Heralding Lamb, Lamb's Treasure, Nanite Swarm, Divine Lambiture3, Nanite Swarm, Divine Lambiture, Sacrificial Numbers of the Lamb, Sacrificial Numbers of the Lamb.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17