Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 113

Author Topic: FBYOR 5 - Game Over - Learning From Disaster, As All Ends In Fire And Darkness  (Read 59457 times)

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

Honestly, just put the next game up, please.

Ah shit, that is me.  Ok, should be up tonight.

But...@Fallacy: Gate of Dreams when.  :P

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile

Wait

Was Knightwing the SK

WAS KNIGHTWING ACTUALLY SK
One wheel short of a wagon

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile

An SK that wasn't TolyK or Knightwing??

...It was probably Jim
It was not.
Wait

Was Knightwing the SK

WAS KNIGHTWING ACTUALLY SK
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Did you win if you eliminated all the other dragons?
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile

I didnt play this game but it was fun watching things go down from the spectator booth congrats to the mafias!

Anyway Gate of Dreams when?

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I suspected a SK was among the Dragons, but still great job Tric!

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nope. Always fear the solo tricmagic. Cause no one can actually tell that I'm cult or SK. Despite literally saying it day 1.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

... Wait. Fallacy, you never actually clarified? That superkill is still a kill, so would it trigger my scales flames given Nakeen was also On Fire?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

:\

This is about as good as town!Toony does with only one wrong mafia read, oh well.

GG Nakeen

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

... Wait. Fallacy, you never actually clarified? That superkill is still a kill, so would it trigger my scales flames given Nakeen was also On Fire?

Mafia wins in the split second where the superkill has killed you and your flames have not yet killed Nakéen.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Jack lives anyway!

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I am stupid heh.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Jack lives anyway!
Nah, I got executed before Final Countdown hit.  But Ghost Vector still gets to gloat over the corpses.

My ACTUAL Role:
EuchreJack:

You carefully pen your thousand page essay on the nature and personality and meaning of a little-known character in your favorite historic epic work - light reading for a few hours, for a dragon such as you.

The Most Elder just blinks at you slowly.

It seems that you will be putting that tactician's skills to the test as a member of the Mafia.

Zhang Fei (mafia):
(Free, 2-Shot, Night) Diversionary Tactics: You may take an additional action this Night. Additionally, that additional action cannot be seen visiting its target or targets.
(Item, Night) Maddening Alcohol [target]: You share intoxicating wine with your target, causing the actions used by them this Night to be randomized. Your anger boils after you drink, and you may only use lethal abilities the next Night - but any lethal abilities you use cannot be roleblocked or Disabled that Night.
(Night) Scouting Party [target]: You scout out your target, and learn the full text of any action or actions they used this Night. You also learn the number of Item abilities they possess.
(1-Shot, Auto) Body Double: You possess a double made of straw which will let you survive one kill used upon you during the Night only.
(1-Shot, Night, Mafiakill) Victory Through Outmaneuvering [target]: You use your honed, devious tactical mind to kill your target and bypass any protect abilities used on them this Night. This also allows you to bypass kill immunity. If you successfully kill them, you then steal all their Items before they roleflip.

You carefully activate the whisperstone given to you by the Most Elder, and your soul slips into the scumchat, as it is called.

EDIT: As you can imagine, the Kills were based upon a Crossbow being fired.  This gave away that my role was doing the Kill, so I was never able to truthfully claim.
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 113