Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 113

Author Topic: FBYOR 5 - Game Over - Learning From Disaster, As All Ends In Fire And Darkness  (Read 59433 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

I don't think it's Jack and TolyK because Jack has tried to throw shade on Jim and TolyK for giving me stuff on N1. Jack has shown genuine willingness to vote TolyK in my opinion.

I don't think it's Jack and Nakeen because Jack and Vector have both shown a genuine willingness to vote Nakeen in my opinion. I also don't believe Nakeen would delay Jack if they're partners when there's so many dangerous town abilities floating about.

NQT has shown a genuine willingness to vote Jack, as shown recently. I don't believe Jack has shown a genuine suspicion of NQT in this game.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile

Arr, as for Nakeen... I know Nakeen targeted EJ. And the scurvy EJ's effect did seem to be delayed until today.. you reckon that is the pair colluding to get confirmed actions?
If you're still that focused on the night, then yes, potentially. If scum activate final countdown, then apart from dodging inspects they don't have any pressure at night.

But mainly those are my top two most likely countdown users, right now at least. Given we don't know if there are three scum or two scum and two mally or whatever, I'm not sure how reliable associative judgments would be.

EuchreJack

Would prefer a switch to Nakeen, but I don't imagine I'm going to get it.
One wheel short of a wagon

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I don't think it's Jack and TolyK because Jack has tried to throw shade on Jim and TolyK for giving me stuff on N1. Jack has shown genuine willingness to vote TolyK in my opinion.

I don't think it's Jack and Nakeen because Jack and Vector have both shown a genuine willingness to vote Nakeen in my opinion. I also don't believe Nakeen would delay Jack if they're partners when there's so many dangerous town abilities floating about.

NQT has shown a genuine willingness to vote Jack, as shown recently. I don't believe Jack has shown a genuine suspicion of NQT in this game.
You're making the mistake of there being 3 mafia, 1 ally, 10 town, and a conversion effect, on top of a third party. The existence of an SK win condition suggests there is in fact an SK around. Try and throw people off all you like, but that's the gist ToonyMan.

At the end of the day, Jim/NJW have been investigated as town, and NJW's actions/role was confirmed by Jack earlier. If Jack is town, he wouldn't lie. If Jack is scum, he couldn't lie. Either way, that's been confirmed. Knightwing, Nakeen, and Jack are the only possible mafia here. (Outside of godfather anyway.) Knightwing's unlikely to be mafia, which cuts it down to exactly two. And that's Jack doing his best to survive despite claiming to have self-revival at the last minute, instead of yesterday when the action plan was occuring.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You're making the mistake of there being 3 mafia, 1 ally, 10 town, and a conversion effect, on top of a third party. The existence of an SK win condition suggests there is in fact an SK around. Try and throw people off all you like, but that's the gist ToonyMan.

At the end of the day, Jim/NJW have been investigated as town, and NQT's actions/role was confirmed by Jack earlier. If Jack is town, he wouldn't lie. If Jack is scum, he couldn't lie. Either way, that's been confirmed. Knightwing, Nakeen, and Jack are the only possible mafia here. (Outside of godfather anyway.) Knightwing's unlikely to be mafia, which cuts it down to exactly two. And that's Jack doing his best to survive despite claiming to have self-revival at the last minute, instead of yesterday when the action plan was occuring.
You both have three letter names...

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

@Tric:
Do you mean Juicebox checking NJW on D1? I don't think Jack ever checked NJW.

Also, if you really believe I'm SK even a SK would have every interest to find the Countdown mafia today.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

At the end of the day, Jim/NJW have been investigated as town, and NQT's actions/role was confirmed by Jack earlier. If Jack is town, he wouldn't lie. If Jack is scum, he couldn't lie. Either way, that's been confirmed. Knightwing, Nakeen, and Jack are the only possible mafia here. (Outside of godfather anyway.) Knightwing's unlikely to be mafia, which cuts it down to exactly two. And that's Jack doing his best to survive despite claiming to have self-revival at the last minute, instead of yesterday when the action plan was occuring.
You both have three letter names...
Sue me, there names both start with N and are three letters. Flow of thought is like that.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

@Tric:
You really think this setup is something like 2 mafia 2-3 third party when Vector also has a conversion ability? I don't want to believe it.

If there's a SK they have only killed Max at most and I don't care at all until we deal with a more immediate issue. This is why the only SK I could think of would be TolyK triggering us for death or something, but I don't even think they're SK at this point either.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile

Still think NQT over Jack for countdown. Not sure what would really change my mind, except maybe a tie. I'm going to bed soon, though, so... Eh?
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Can we get a vote tracker for this whole game? We haven't had one in awhile and I can't do it myself right now.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

Can we get a vote tracker for this whole game? We haven't had one in awhile and I can't do it myself right now.
Uh, I'll try, I don't have the previous Days set up correctly, let me try.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

EuchreJack

It all comes back to Jack in the end.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm still a wee bit suspicious of TolyK, but Jack and NQT still are much more likely to be the Countdowner. Hopefully TolyK is only a 3rd party then.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile

EuchreJack, vote.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile

Anybody who hasn't voted needs to.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 113