Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 113

Author Topic: FBYOR 5 - Game Over - Learning From Disaster, As All Ends In Fire And Darkness  (Read 59285 times)

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile

Remind me: could that be mally, or is it definitely something else?
Avast! He be explicitly not a mally, town, nor scum. What kind of third party, I know not. If he were an SK miller 1. he woulda said and 2. we've already got one of those claimed.

Investigating Toony is quite possibly something I'd have done, but I'd still like to hear the rationale.
Arrr, I needed to soothe the late-game paranoia that arises in me gut.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile

I lived because I had the Congregation status from Vector, which is a one-time bulletproof.

Sadly, I am no longer on fleek due to being on fire, so I lost my extra vote. I've lost everything this game: my sunglasses, my edge, my town-confirmed status, my bulletproof, and even my extra vote.

There's one thing I'd still like to know.

Who tried to kill me?

Investigating Toony is quite possibly something I'd have done, but I'd still like to hear the rationale.
Arrr, I needed to soothe the late-game paranoia that arises in me gut.
Fair enough.
One wheel short of a wagon

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My best guess is Jim, since it seems everything got redirected to you last night. Probably from the lack of a bus, you'd be dead without the protection. Nakeen can probobly confirm that... Sadly.

... That only makes sense if NQT also got redirected to you though, which makes you third party. Which means, you're mally? No, conflagration only works on town in the first place... And we know what you did anyway.

Fallacy, will the game end once mafia have all died? If there are third parties aligned against town?

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What even is conflagration?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

They're similarly spelled words, okay.

con·fla·gra·tion
 :an extensive fire which destroys a great deal of land or property.

con·gre·ga·tion
 :a group of people assembled for religious worship.
  :a gathering or collection of people, animals, or things.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Right, but do you have a power called conflagration? I'm confused because your entire role seems to be dragon or fire-related.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No, and don't deflect. It's likely you got everything heaped upon you last night, which makes you third party. I'm guessing a survivor given your role is based around deflection and voting power. Hoping it's that anyway, since it's enough to make you town aligned and against the countdown.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...You know what? I'm not, but we don't need to worry about that for now. I'll wait until people have claimed to make sense of the night. It probably won't be important anyway.

Unless remaining scum are NQT + Toony (possible but unlikely?), that's Toony cleared of the countdown, unless they have a bus/repulse.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

Fallacy, will the game end once mafia have all died? If there are third parties aligned against town?
The game ends once the Town win condition or an anti-Town win condition is accomplished.

In the event that all Mafia players are dead, the game will end unless there are remaining anti-Town non-Mafia players that still possess the potential to win.
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile

I want to know who claims to have !none'd this night.
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile

Welp.. I roleblocked Nakeen last night, so Knightwing's the only one who could have blocked the kill?

Activating the Final Countdown makes it so that the mafia kill can't be used anymore. There's no mafia kill to search for from N4.
I think this is correct, and Mafia probably doesn't have a non-Mafia kill.

Quote from: Jim
Claim: I was roleblocked, set on fire, and killed.

Why won't anybody DIE
Did you try to kill him?
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile

I already claimed trying to kill EuchreJack.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

TricMagic roleblocked me and set me On Fire, I can confirm this.

I tried to delay Jack again, it was really my default choice.

More importantly I was informed EuchreJack did not fire a Kill Action during N3.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile

I don't fucking know.

It's not for lack of trying.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 113