Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 113

Author Topic: FBYOR 5 - Game Over - Learning From Disaster, As All Ends In Fire And Darkness  (Read 59038 times)

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
Re: FBYOR 5 (12 / 14) - Day 2 - Cutthroat - 1 Replacement Needed
« Reply #1065 on: October 22, 2022, 06:05:39 pm »

We're on 6 votes for Webadict. NJW could hammer.

Spoiler: My vote count (click to show/hide)

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: October 22, 2022, 06:10:01 pm »

You're on your vote count twice and I'm pretty sure juicebox has voted but I don't see that on there.

I feel like I complained about this the last time I played one of FoU's games. And I think I complained about it the previous game as well.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: October 22, 2022, 06:11:47 pm »

I would rather vote Jack than Webadict, but I'm not going to cry about voting out a player I think is scummy along with needing a replacement on top of it.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: October 22, 2022, 06:14:05 pm »

We're on 6 votes for Webadict. NJW could hammer.

Also riddle me why you're voting webadict when you convinced me that EuchreJack was a better choice for lynching today.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: October 22, 2022, 06:15:15 pm »

Oh nice there's been an extension. I'll try to post something later then, also unvote , I dont want web hammered while I'm away.

I wouldn't be voting Web if he wasn't replacing out. It's unfortunate! But it's not like we have anyone in the waitlist, and it's better to have active players. That's literally it, that's the whole reason. I remember the bad old days of dead slots and mafia killing the active players.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: October 22, 2022, 06:17:16 pm »

Scum or ton webs ruined the whole day today. No closer to figuring things out than before.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: October 22, 2022, 06:19:00 pm »

Maybe mafia can kill Web tonight if he's town.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: October 22, 2022, 06:21:36 pm »

Once we get some more flips, then player's activity today should be very useful to look back on. Who tried to kill who type of stuff.

--

One good feeling about the Web lynch now I think about it is, yeah, a town Web makes this play know it's not going to be catastrophic for town. So unless he's some mega supersaint jester (unlikely) we should be safe to eliminate him.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: October 22, 2022, 07:26:28 pm »

I could be deadlifting right now but instead I'm reading through Day 2. :|

My deadlift is weak. I need to get it higher. What's the point of weightlifting if you can't use both your physical appearance and the amount of weight you can pull off the floor to intimidate anyone?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: October 22, 2022, 07:35:17 pm »

My deadlift is weak. I need to get it higher. What's the point of weightlifting if you can't use both your physical appearance and the amount of weight you can pull off the floor to intimidate anyone?
Muscles? Being healthy? (Not having flabby triceps. They do not want to leave, but getting there.)

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: October 22, 2022, 07:50:12 pm »

I can hammer web, but people seem to view that as scum-sided, so I won't

reading briefly late at night... sry about that, busy day.
One wheel short of a wagon

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: October 22, 2022, 08:13:07 pm »

I would, but I’m held back by the chance that Web would actually turn out town

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: October 22, 2022, 08:52:10 pm »

notquitethere, does your ability you used on juicebox work on actual alignment or apparent alignment? E.G., how does a miller fit into your Alpha, Beta, Omega categories and how does a godfather fit into it?

Because I think juicebox is suspicious but your action ''''''''''''clears'''''''''''' him.

Muscles? Being healthy? (Not having flabby triceps. They do not want to leave, but getting there.)

Being superior to other people is the only worthwhile pursuit in life.

Quote from: NJW2000
Day 2 hasn't been stupid enough. I will do something about this.
Quote from: notquitethere
I will help you.

*siiiiiiiiigh*

NJW2000's reads are pretty bad and if they're accurate we should all be embarrassed by how we're playing. I guess it's good he doesn't want to vote because if he was proactively using his votes he might save EuchreJack or webadict from being lynched today which would be a mistake.

NQT threatening a day kill on NJW2000 is also a wonderful example of terrible decision making. Does NJW2000 try to thunderdome webadict if NJW2000 is scum? I don't really see this but NQT ignores or apparently forgets this when he cuts NJW2000's throat.

Also, I tend to Suspect Web, since the most likely reason I'm soaked is because Web just lied about his targets, excluding me.
@Web: You have Soak. Any idea whether it's a Spreadable On Any Kontact, or is Jim just making up things due to Noita deprivation?

If this is what EuchreJack believes doesn't he need to vote webadict here instead of just FoSing him?

Wouldn't you normally expect EuchreJack to wildly freak out at the suggestion that he was being framed by night results?

webadict: I can see Web soaking me, not telling anyone, then waiting until a wagon builds on me just to see the results.  All as town!web. I could see town!web even sacrificing me to the wagon for info.  Thanks Web.

'I could see webadict intentionally causing mislynches as town.'

????????????????

Also a reversal of his twenty four minute old suspicion of webadict, but this is in character for EuchreJack.

And I think you're stupid for not realizing that Web probably lied about calculating correctly, and Web probably lied in his self-hammer.
WEB LIES!!!!! And it's Null, not scum, not town.  Ergo, why Web is null. But hey, he fessed up and saved me, so I'm calling that townie behavior.

This is an unbelievable defense of webadict even coming from EuchreJack.

Because I lied about lying.  It just seemed like EuchreJack was being setup, so I claimed that I Soaked him.  I dunno how he got Soaked, but it doesn't seem like he knew either, which makes it pretty obvious he wasn't scum.

I figured my flip clears him, NJW starts playing, and I get to vacation in deadland.

The ultra impressive double lie misdirection!

How many layers deep do his lies go? How many layers of lies can he weave before it becomes completely unbelievable that he's town?

Tune in next time, to Dragon Nut Z!

After reading all of Day 2 I think both webadict and EuchreJack have very goods odds of being scum and if either of them or both of them are town then what the fuck what the fuck is even the point of playing mafia stupid fucking waste of time game

EuchreJack - scum due to getting soaked somehow (but webadict said he soaked EJ (but actually that was a lieeeeeeeeeee)) and EuchreJack's attempts to defend webadict are very suspect
webadict - scum for intentionally (but this was actually a lieeeeeeeeeee) misdirecting role analysis for most of Day 2 and then trying to self hammer
ToonyMan - town
notquitethere - maybe town but several questionable actions and decisions
juicebox - bad cases, really don't feel like my impression that they're hopping on bandwagons has changed much in Day 2; cleared by NQT however
Vector - I guess technically in the game but not really doing anything
TricMagic - town
NJW2000 - very bad takes but probably town and a waste of lynch and a day kill
Nakeen - relatively muted presence but I feel like they're town
Knightwing64 - probably town
TolyK - quiet but nothing they say when they do post offends me; going to trust ToonyMan here about TolyK

web/EJ/Vector maybe? juicebox bugs me as well. If there isn't at least two scum between webadict, EuchreJack, Vector, and juicebox I am going to go insane.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: October 22, 2022, 08:57:51 pm »

I think end of day has technically passed already but fuck it who can say for sure

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: October 22, 2022, 09:01:56 pm »

webadict because I want this day to end with an outcome I can predict.
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 113