Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 113

Author Topic: FBYOR 5 - Game Over - Learning From Disaster, As All Ends In Fire And Darkness  (Read 58724 times)

juicebox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FBYOR 5 (12 / 14) - Day 2 - Awakening To Darker Tides
« Reply #660 on: October 19, 2022, 09:48:16 am »

Day 1 I targeted NJW and Nakeen, N1 I did nothing.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: October 19, 2022, 09:50:20 am »

From learning posts on juicebox's profile, know now that all his abilities are day actions.

As a question to Fallacy for you, is the mafia faction kill counted as part of a player's role? Cause your investigation seems suited to ferreting out SKs. Given Knightwing's claim as SK-Miller, you could probably confirm they aren't an SK.

juicebox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: October 19, 2022, 09:51:52 am »

From learning posts on juicebox's profile, know now that all his abilities are day actions.

As a question to Fallacy for you, is the mafia faction kill counted as part of a player's role? Cause your investigation seems suited to ferreting out SKs. Given Knightwing's claim as SK-Miller, you could probably confirm they aren't an SK.

Fallacy did clarify that for me, the mafia kill is considered a factional power, not part of a role.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: October 19, 2022, 09:53:57 am »

NQT, get your bolts checked, already corrected myself that the one I targeted targeted Toony. Not web.
Yeah, that's why the block happened, we're aware.

Also, Tric, I'm okay with trying to kill or execute juicebox Tonight, but I'm actually unsure that NJW2000 is necessarily scum.  The only part that really is suspicious about them is that they were far more certain that it was a Redirect of all Actions than a Bus, even when I said I received a Revive, which means they're paying attention, but not enough attention, or they just don't care and think I'm lying regardless.

Aye, as a small addendum, I was being a blundering fool regarding Max, as we know the ole matey's actions (he inspected someone to whatever end) and we know he couldn't soak nobody. So TricMagic and Euchrejack's soaking is still unaccounted for...
My Soak action is supposed to Soak anyone that targets my Soak target plus three other people I target (because fuck me, my actions suck, that's why).  I targeted NJW but got Bussed, and I assume that the Bussing doesn't count for Soaking, but I'll ask Fallacy just in case.  TricMagic getting Soaked now makes sense, since he targeted Jim, so that one's solved.  EuchreJack getting Soaked doesn't unless EuchreJack also targeted Jim.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: October 19, 2022, 09:56:42 am »

Avast! I should note that it be extremely possible that scum double-act to some extent, given Juicebox (now confirmed by me to not be scum) has claimed an action that only works vs players who act more than once in a sequence.

Web, me hearty, if Vector be not the killer, then it's Nakeen?

Also, Tric, I'm okay with trying to kill or execute juicebox Tonight,
DON'T YE BLOODY DARE. I said, I was wrong before, Juicebox is not scum or third-party. He has no kill.

EuchreJack getting Soaked doesn't unless EuchreJack also targeted Jim.
Curious and curiouser...

First Mate EuchreJack, do ye care to cast a light?

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: October 19, 2022, 09:59:13 am »

Nakeen, you slippery eel, riddle me this, how could you delay the Toon if he wasn't delayed? Bit of a headscratcher, savvy? One of you is being clear as a night fog on a new moon.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: October 19, 2022, 10:00:49 am »

There is also another option. Who among us are Dragons? Proper fire-breathing Dragons. (The answer is me. TolyK's also a dragon, but  do they breath fire, or do they hide underwater?)

Pirates chasing after other denizens of the sea, ar?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: October 19, 2022, 10:02:07 am »

Avast! I should note that it be extremely possible that scum double-act to some extent, given Juicebox (now confirmed by me to not be scum) has claimed an action that only works vs players who act more than once in a sequence.

Web, me hearty, if Vector be not the killer, then it's Nakeen?

Also, Tric, I'm okay with trying to kill or execute juicebox Tonight,
DON'T YE BLOODY DARE. I said, I was wrong before, Juicebox is not scum or third-party. He has no kill.

EuchreJack getting Soaked doesn't unless EuchreJack also targeted Jim.
Curious and curiouser...

First Mate EuchreJack, do ye care to cast a light?
It's entirely possible to be Nakeen, but, by your logic, juicebox is still possible to be scum, no?

Also, unrelated, but, perchance, will you become a Zombie or a Ninja eventually?

There is also another option. Who among us are Dragons? Proper fire-breathing Dragons. (The answer is me. TolyK's also a dragon, but  do they breath fire, or do they hide underwater?)

Pirates chasing after other denizens of the sea, ar?
I'm not a Dragon.

juicebox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: October 19, 2022, 10:03:50 am »

So going off of NQT's analysis of all the night actions, which does seem to be correct, the only people who could have possibly done the mafiakill are Vector, and Nakeen. Both of whom aren't really confirmed.

I'd rather go after Nakeen since their actions D1 were suspicious.

So Nakeen why did you target Toony last night?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: October 19, 2022, 10:05:19 am »

I'm letting you know, right now, that Vector definitely didn't kill because their role fits the name of the Revive I got.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: October 19, 2022, 10:05:50 am »

Or rather, I'm 100% sure that Vector picks a role related to this.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: October 19, 2022, 10:06:58 am »

TricMagic, Knightwing64, Nakéen, Jim Groovester, and EuchreJack are all Soaked.

Web>Jim>TricMagic
Web>Nakeen
Web>Knightwing

EuchreJack's the odd one out. Which would fit a water dragon targeting them. Question is, what did it do, if anything? (can't kill someone without the appropriate status condition, so setup for something.)

One possibility is something similar to my scales that soaks people that target this pirate. Which would require NQT to be lying. EuchreJack, for the record what exactly did you learn about NQT?

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: October 19, 2022, 10:09:18 am »

Nakeen, you slippery eel, riddle me this, how could you delay the Toon if he wasn't delayed? Bit of a headscratcher, savvy? One of you is being clear as a night fog on a new moon.
Belay that, Nakeen, I'm being a blundering barnacle once again, I already explained how (he was blocked, block supercedes delay). But still... you're one of the few unconfirmed here. What's your view on the set o claims so far?

It's entirely possible to be Nakeen, but, by your logic, juicebox is still possible to be scum, no?
No, not at all. Where be ye getting that from? To clarify (as I admit I have been confused and confusing) but I inspected Juice and they are definitely NOT mafia (unless they're a godfather or such, but let's set those sails when they come).

Also, unrelated, but, perchance, will you become a Zombie or a Ninja eventually?
Arr... you'll just have to keep me alive and see. What I will say was on the first day, I thought there was another in this game like me, but it was not the case.

One possibility is something similar to my scales that soaks people that target this pirate. Which would require NQT to be lying. EuchreJack, for the record what exactly did you learn about NQT?
Tricmagic, the firstmate already said:

Well, since I might be dying from Soaking, I should let you know that I found out what NQT did last night. It was NOT a killing action.
Instead, NQT is basically a gunsmith, with the added ability to find third parties.
Oh, and NQT's ability is associated with Robot, so he's telling the truth about his Robot claim.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: October 19, 2022, 10:11:02 am »

“All single target actions performed on your first target (Web) this Night are redirected to instead target your second target (Max) “

Aka, not a bus.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: October 19, 2022, 10:12:39 am »

Argh, Cabin Boy KW, don't ye be quoting the mod now. That can be a modkillable offence round these parts.
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 113