Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 113

Author Topic: FBYOR 5 - Game Over - Learning From Disaster, As All Ends In Fire And Darkness  (Read 59384 times)

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile

@NJW:
Can you say the name of your role and abilities too? Not that I suspect you, but I think this is important that everyone mentions them too.
Hm... why? I suspect 3rd party stuff.
One wheel short of a wagon

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Same. NJW got a town inspect from TolyK, so unless both are mafia that clears them.

Nakeen, Jack, and Knightwing are the main suspects today. Jack, answering the last question asked of you?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

@NJW:
Can you say the name of your role and abilities too? Not that I suspect you, but I think this is important that everyone mentions them too.
Hm... why? I suspect 3rd party stuff.
That's fine, I don't care about you anyway.

Same. NJW got a town inspect from TolyK, so unless both are mafia that clears them.

Nakeen, Jack, and Knightwing are the main suspects today. Jack, answering the last question asked of you?
I hate your tone so much holy shit.

Anyway yeah, I want to hear Jack and Knightwing's full role-claims and won't take no as an answer from them.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Like, fucking Tric, I'm the guy who's been declaring over and over that NJW is fucking town over and fucking over. I asked that because I want to hear everyone's role names jesus fuck, I don't fucking suspect NJW a single atom.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Jack doesn't give a fucking shit about this game. He would have claimed anything about his role ages ago if he cared, and he doesn't. I don't see any mind space where town!Jack shadily holds back anything about their role this far into the game! I don't think he does that, because he has no intent of helping town whatsoever and the idea of revealing more of himself on D4 or D5 to help town hasn't even crossed his mind, because he's not town.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Argh, here be me role at last! I've synoymised all the names in case there are role stealers/nullifiers who use that information, but I haven't changed any themes. That buccaneer TolyK hinted at being such a disabler at the start of the game, did he not? I also rewrote the descriptions so I be not quoting that Governor Fallacy.

Role With Excessive Post Restrictions
(Auto) Increasingly Unusual Activity: Avast and alas! I can only use Steal Booty, AI Algorithms and Cat On A Fence if I happens to make a good effort at being the relevant personality the day before. Only get to do the thing if I stick to one personality, mind. Hence the day kill scuttling me piracy from before, savvy?
(2-Shot, Night) Steal Booty [target]: Linked to the ‘Pirate’. I can rob an item.
(2-Shot, Night) AI Algorithms [target]: Linked to ‘Robot’. Learn Alpha, Beta, or Omega classed. Non-lethal Town players and Mafia-Allies be Alpha, Lethal town and Mafia players be Beta, all third parties be Omega.
(Night) Cat On A Fence [target]: Linked to ‘Catgirl’. See who visits target, can't be spotted while at it.
(1-Shot, Day) Most Unusual Post Restriction [target]: Publicly slit their throat with me cutlass, then count down from 20 in non-consecutive posts. If ye reach 0, then the target walks the plank.
This does look believable...

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

I hate that NJW even thinks I'm third-party because of your fucking inspect NQT. It's so frustrating not to be believed in a game where I've been constantly present to slay scum. I need to take a breather.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile

That's fair enough... I guess it doesn't particularly matter at this point if a 3rd party wins. If anything, we want them out of the game. Sorry about that, not thinking too well today.

I'm a Sharp Dressed Man.
One wheel short of a wagon

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile

NQT role looks believable, I agree.

I'm now a dragon with an ability quite similar to one that Jim claimed in terms of name (cloud breath, which disables used actions), and one that is identical in name (there can only be one, which makes the breath stronger). And an auto that announces I'm a dragon. And I'm no longer a fake devil, so no Miller.

The third alternative role was one that forces me to act every night & forces others to target me. I didn't switch to them & can't unless my 1-shot gets replenished.

Basically i got 3 roles to choose from, but only 1 was actually powerful. Mostly the information on possibility space was useful.

Do we think we have only people with Dragon roles left as town? Sure could be the case either way.
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

Jack doesn't give a fucking shit about this game. He would have claimed anything about his role ages ago if he cared, and he doesn't. I don't see any mind space where town!Jack shadily holds back anything about their role this far into the game! I don't think he does that, because he has no intent of helping town whatsoever and the idea of revealing more of himself on D4 or D5 to help town hasn't even crossed his mind, because he's not town.

Hey man, I gotta work for a living, and you know, vote in real life.  Looking for the role now...

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

Full claim!

Role Name: RED Troubleshooter
(Item, Night) R&D Equipment: You give out Mandatory Equipment to target player, causing the actions used by them this Night to be randomized.
(Night) Spies Everywhere [target]: Your Secret Society contacts bug your target, and learn the full text of any action or actions they used this Night. You also learn the number of Item abilities they possess.
(1-Shot, Night) Mutation Heat Sense [target]: You determine who target player targeted this and one previous night.
(2-shot, Auto) Extra clones: You have two more clones before you die for good

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Jack. Pretty much invincible. And did not reveal this information yesterday. Jim would have wasted his kill on you.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile

Avast, so it be a two-person mutineer team with EJ/Vector + Web!Mally, with Vector creating another Mally on death, and EJ having extra lives. Game solved.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Hey man, I gotta work for a living, and you know, vote in real life.  Looking for the role now...
Haha very funny. Can you admit that you have no vested interest in this game?

Avast, so it be a two-person mutineer team with EJ/Vector + Web!Mally, with Vector creating another Mally on death, and EJ having extra lives. Game solved.
This game is unwinnable if Jack is the Countdowner because even if we execute him today he still has a remaining Extra Life if we believe the two-shot part.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile

Aye, I were a tad flippant, as is my wont as a pirate. Honestly, me hearty, it's probably a 3 person team + 1-2 mally (I don't think Vector got off the shot if Web was the only congregated?), and EJ is lying about having so many lives to dissuade us from making him walk the plank.
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 113