Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 25

Author Topic: The Gate of Dreams - Glass Cream (5 / 5) - 16  (Read 30592 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: The Gate of Dreams - A Magical Girl Perplexicon-Style Adventure (5 / 5)
« Reply #45 on: November 06, 2022, 01:26:37 pm »

gm-stalking update: FBYOR5 is currently bogging down during night action resolutions and FoU's becoming increasingly busy with RL concerns, I would currently predict GoD to begin sometime in January. I'm confident it isn't forgotten but a busy GM going into a busy season of the year means unavoidable delays and FBYOR5 looks to be taking a very long time to resolve even for a mafia game.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2023, 08:55:13 pm »

Bump?

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 27, 2023, 01:54:55 am »

Game starts tonight.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

MCreeper

• Bay Watcher
  • My bus is late
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 27, 2023, 07:45:49 am »

Half a year is quite a wait. Somewhat surprised that every player is still around.  :P
Don't retroactively put me out of waitlist pretty please.
Rest of the sigs
The helicopter is rent apart by the collision, its steel unable to resist its inevitable reunion with the ground, and the meat within is smashed by the crumpling cockpit beyond any practical hope of recovery. What comes up, must come down again. Ore and ape, returned to mother planet's embrace.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 27, 2023, 09:36:44 am »

Nice

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 27, 2023, 12:57:25 pm »

Seems we're quite enthusiastic.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 28, 2023, 04:00:49 am »

The Dream Codex - Words of Power

Luxhart:
(None yet known)

Myrhast:
Spoiler: Rank 1 (click to show/hide)

Tenae:

Dullan:

Vea'vatam:

Reaoh:

Authorized information granted.

To 'cast a spell', chant a number of Words in sequence. The Words must be from Domains you have access to and Ranks you have reached, or they will do nothing. Your Crest will then shape the raw energy of the Dream according to your request.

((To be courteous, please copy the color of each word you use into your invocation, as this will help me parse what you're attempting.))

Spellcasting may be supplemented by utilizing Essences. To create an Essence, proceed as though casting a spell, but select only a single Word according to the same requirements, and declare your creation of an Essence. Creating an Essence prevents casting any spells for that [Turn].

Successfully created Essences will be stored within the caster's Crest. Each individual caster may store up to two Essences in their Crest, or twice that if their Crest is Marked with Essential Soul.

To utilize an Essence, declare its usage alongside casting a spell. This will expend the Essence, removing it from the Crest. You may attempt to decide where in the spell's sequence of Words the Essence will be placed. A caster may utilize up to one Essence per [Turn] in a spell, or two Essences per [Turn] if their Crest is Marked with Essential Soul.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2023, 01:23:18 am by FallacyofUrist »

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Gate of Dreams - Welcome To The World Of Your Dreams (5 / 5)
« Reply #53 on: March 28, 2023, 04:08:41 am »

You stand amongst others. None of you look alike, yet there is a sense of undeniable purpose. None of you are who you were before you woke here. Perhaps you had a name before, but now all that comes to mind is your title - it is both who and what you are, simultaneously.

You are dreaming, yet you feel more awake than you've ever been. The pain dims, then ceases, leaving only an invisible mark over your heart.

The hovering green cat-thing tilts its head rigidly at you all, then its telepathic voice echoes once more.

"There is still time before the Outsiders begin their first Incursion. It has been deemed optimal to answer questions at this juncture."

((You may not yet cast spells, for reasons unknown, but this will be rectified soon.))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 28, 2023, 04:28:22 am »

"You said Defenders before you stabbed me. Defend what, defend it why, and defend it how?"

Spoiler: Golden Flare (click to show/hide)

reposting everyone's sheets this one time for convenience:

Spoiler: Golden Flare (Lenglon) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Skylord (Devestator) (click to show/hide)

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 28, 2023, 05:56:22 am »

"What the fuck was that?"

Spoiler: Skylord (click to show/hide)

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 28, 2023, 06:51:02 am »

Luna's Vestige flinches at the outburst from the leather-wearing girl.  Her brows furrows as she looks at the girl, but seeing that the noise wasn't directed at her, she relaxes slightly and begins to look around at the others.  Her eyes slide off the green cat creature, focusing on her allies.

Dangerous... she thinks to herself, the pain of gaining her crest a fresh memory.  She steps backward, trying to keep everyone in view, while examining her surroundings.  Am I trapped?

May I change build?  I want to switch to 1 control 3 heart, with the control crest instead of Heroic Form.  I remember I had decided to keep heroic form because I'd come up with a personality for Luna's Vestige which suited it... but to tell the truth I've forgotten most of it, and "cautious researcher" is what remains.  Hence, more words (heart) and control.  This also overlaps more with Ignorance's Witch rather than occupying a unique niche, which is a good reason to not allow it, yes.

(Thanks for reposting sheets, Leng)

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 28, 2023, 12:20:18 pm »

Heavenly Clerk silently looks around at her surroundings the outburst of the leather girl while something unexpected does not really bother her she gives a deep breath before speaking to the weird cat "Hello sir I'm assuming you are management? if it isn't too much trouble to clear up any confusion what exactly... is an outsider? Are they customers? Please pardon my confusion it's... well my first day on the job. Heavenly Clerk gives a slight bow

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 28, 2023, 01:41:23 pm »

"You said Defenders before you stabbed me. Defend what, defend it why, and defend it how?"

The creature’s spines quiver as it mind-speaks. ”You have been contracted to defend the Inner Realm of Dreams. If this Realm suffers Collapse, the Inner Gate will become vulnerable. If it is then destroyed, humanity will cease to exist. You have been allocated a Crest which will enable advanced Dream-space manipulations.”

"What the fuck was that?"

”Query unspecific. Please provide further elaboration.”

Dangerous... she thinks to herself, the pain of gaining her crest a fresh memory.  She steps backward, trying to keep everyone in view, while examining her surroundings.  Am I trapped?

There don’t appear to be any exits to the room you all are in, at least currently.

Heavenly Clerk silently looks around at her surroundings the outburst of the leather girl while something unexpected does not really bother her she gives a deep breath before speaking to the weird cat "Hello sir I'm assuming you are management? if it isn't too much trouble to clear up any confusion what exactly... is an outsider? Are they customers? Please pardon my confusion it's... well my first day on the job. Heavenly Clerk gives a slight bow

The cat-thing flicks its tail. ”This entity is a general utility and administrative construct. The Outsiders are congealed fragments of the psychic negative mass generated by humankind. The Outsiders must be repelled at all costs in order to prevent the destruction of humanity.”

May I change build?  I want to switch to 1 control 3 heart, with the control crest instead of Heroic Form.  I remember I had decided to keep heroic form because I'd come up with a personality for Luna's Vestige which suited it... but to tell the truth I've forgotten most of it, and "cautious researcher" is what remains.  Hence, more words (heart) and control.  This also overlaps more with Ignorance's Witch rather than occupying a unique niche, which is a good reason to not allow it, yes.

((Making minor adjustments to stat / Crest Trait build now and only now is fair. It’s been months since signups. No changing Domains, though.))

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 28, 2023, 03:03:45 pm »

"The pain!  What was with that pain?"
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 25