Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 102

Author Topic: Webadict's Supernatural - Game Over: Day of the Burning Sun  (Read 47220 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Day 2: One Evil Down, More To Go [11 / 13]
« Reply #1425 on: October 03, 2022, 12:14:47 am »

Toonyman: I'm guessing you're talking about this?
NQT's ability is a redirect. It picks two targets and redirects them to each other.
The funny thing is my action last night wasn't able to target living players, I got redirected to you, and it "succeeded", but it didn't do what I expected it to do.
Did someone protect you last night Toony? I could have sworn I was forced to murder you overnight but afterwards when I looked at your body it was gone and there was no blood or gore or anything, and you seem alive right now...
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Day 4: The Burning Sun Looms [7 / 13]
« Reply #1426 on: October 03, 2022, 12:37:47 am »

NQT tried to target me and you both last night, yes.

As you can see, it didn't work because I know who he targeted.

I don't know why NQT wasn't blocked by Max or Jack, but either way if what you're saying is true then I'm alive because of how my role works.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1427 on: October 03, 2022, 02:03:30 am »

Yes, I used my one-shot to prevent my own death, all of you would have done the same thing. I was worried about Max having some game winning power interaction, but I figured (and was right) that Lenglon would have some monster protection.

Sucks I was wrong about Hector, but also it's great others were right about him. Let's find the last Evil players and win this game.

Vector, do you have something to share with the class?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1428 on: October 03, 2022, 02:10:06 am »

Yes, I used my one-shot to prevent my own death, all of you would have done the same thing.
Someone fact-check me, who was it that self-voted in a tournament when they were town and knew they had to die to prevent a next-day mislynch for a town win?

I was worried about Max having some game winning power interaction, but I figured (and was right) that Lenglon would have some monster protection.
What are you talking about? I've had zero defenses of any kind from the beginning of the game all the way through to now.

Now then, explain why my night action results were so weird NQT. What EXACTLY did you do to me and Toonyman last night?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1429 on: October 03, 2022, 02:11:38 am »

Vector, do you have something to share with the class?

uhhhh... no?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: October 03, 2022, 02:18:28 am »

The hint about conversion was right there! There's now a zombie 4mask running around.

Vector must be the last Evil player: three separate serial killers. My guess is Hector was the only one with a straight up kill. Vector has a reanimated zombie (tonight we will see some horrible murder from it if we don't stop them). Persus probably gained power the later the game went on and wasn't able to ramp up in time.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1431 on: October 03, 2022, 02:19:22 am »

And Lenglon, I just redirected you and Toony together, whatever weird interactions happened is between you two.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: October 03, 2022, 02:22:26 am »

NQT, assume you're dying to the lynch today as follow-up for Hector flipping Evil. Please fullclaim exactly what you know regarding the graveyard of dead players, what you could detect and what you couldn't.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Day 3: Sweet Dreams Of Witches And Wizards [8 / 13]
« Reply #1433 on: October 03, 2022, 02:25:44 am »

The hint about conversion was right there! There's now a zombie 4mask running around.

Vector must be the last Evil player: three separate serial killers. My guess is Hector was the only one with a straight up kill. Vector has a reanimated zombie (tonight we will see some horrible murder from it if we don't stop them). Persus probably gained power the later the game went on and wasn't able to ramp up in time.

My unused power is a one-shot medium power, adding someone else to my Covenchat. The person needs to be dead and the options were:

N1: add Tric to the coven chat. Absolutely not, so I none'd.
N2: add Tric or Egan or Persus to the coven chat. Also No.

Today is D3, I might add someone to my chat if someone useful dies, but as-is I can still communicate with Jim. That's it. That's my role.

I added 4mask to the chat as EJ suggested.

Now I'm going to bed, because this is unbelievably stupid.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: October 03, 2022, 02:27:29 am »

I'm the Sexton— I know when graves have been disturbed and 4mask's grave has been completely dug up. "Added to the chat", like hell. This isn't just conversing, this is full bodywork.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: October 03, 2022, 02:33:53 am »

Claim: The final thing 4mask turned me into was a Ghoul. And last night my action was to Consume Persus's body, which would have told me Persus's entire roleflip. I did this to verify our beliefs about Persus's cause of death.

Last night the following happened:

1) I was redirected away from the graveyard and instead to Toonyman's home.
2) I was compelled to Consume Toonyman's sleeping form, killing him.
3) When I regained control of myself, Toonyman's body had disappeared and I felt empty again.
4) Bold text: Redirected to Toonyman
4) Bold-text: My action "Succeeded".
5) PM convo with Web in confusion: My 1-shot use of Consume WAS expended.
6) PM convo with Web in confusion: I did NOT get Persus's roleflip.
7) PM convo with Web in confusion: there were zero errors in my night action result.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: October 03, 2022, 02:37:42 am »

And I said this already, but repeating it because it's important: Consume could ONLY target non-living players.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1437 on: October 03, 2022, 03:32:59 am »

Last Night was the Night, The Night Begins To Shine
So remember how Max and I said there was one night our Roleblocker transformed to stop the Mafia Kill?
Yeah, that was Last Night.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: October 03, 2022, 03:40:47 am »

I'm trying to decide whether I should just vote NQT, but I'm worried it might not be that simple.
I guess I'll go to bed also. If everyone else wants to vote NQT, fine with me.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1439 on: October 03, 2022, 04:37:36 am »

Wait so….

Town is mafia….

and mafia is town?

Now that I think about it, town has very evil roles while mafia doesn’t.

Town has witches and demon summoners.

Mafia has druids.

Also, last night I found out the eve of the burning sun is held in one of the storehouses.

They might just be flavor, but it could be important.
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 102