Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 102

Author Topic: Webadict's Supernatural - Game Over: Day of the Burning Sun  (Read 47846 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Day 3: Sweet Dreams Of Witches And Wizards [8 / 13]
« Reply #1320 on: October 02, 2022, 05:30:17 pm »

I know you’re a clever boy that’s why I keep bringing up the fact you were trying to say you weren’t :p

Jack is… I’ve argued with Jack enough to know he goes to the beat of his own drum, particularly when he gets into it.

PPE: case in point:

You seem awfully confident there’s going to be a D4 if I get eliminated.
Actually, I am not.
I think Toony has figured out who your scumbuddy is, and will probably shoot them tonight.
Hopefully, that is Town Victory.

*EJ realizes he shouldn’t know if there’ll be a D4*

This is why you suggest people to add to Vector’s coven chat for D4 aye.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Day 3: Sweet Dreams Of Witches And Wizards [8 / 13]
« Reply #1321 on: October 02, 2022, 05:32:03 pm »

You can still communicate with Jim? What's Jim's opinion on today and hector/nqt vs jack/max?
This makes me nervous. Jim sometimes reads me as scum when I'm town.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: October 02, 2022, 05:33:40 pm »

I know you’re a clever boy that’s why I keep bringing up the fact you were trying to say you weren’t :p

Jack is… I’ve argued with Jack enough to know he goes to the beat of his own drum, particularly when he gets into it.

PPE: case in point:

You seem awfully confident there’s going to be a D4 if I get eliminated.
Actually, I am not.
I think Toony has figured out who your scumbuddy is, and will probably shoot them tonight.
Hopefully, that is Town Victory.

*EJ realizes he shouldn’t know if there’ll be a D4*

This is why you suggest people to add to Vector’s coven chat for D4 aye.
Sorry Hector.
Some of us haven't been read into the setup, so we can imagine both there being a D4 and not being a D4.
Ah, the problems that Town players like me have. You wouldn't understand.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: October 02, 2022, 05:34:37 pm »

You can still communicate with Jim? What's Jim's opinion on today and hector/nqt vs jack/max?
This makes me nervous. Jim sometimes reads me as scum when I'm town.
I don't care. I want the opinion of the confirmed town supervet player. It also gives Vector a chance to mess up if they're faking having chat with Jim.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: October 02, 2022, 05:35:32 pm »

You can try to hide the skid mark from the slip all you want, but it’s too late! The drawers will always be soiled :p
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1325 on: October 02, 2022, 05:38:12 pm »

I don't care. I want the opinion of the confirmed town supervet player. It also gives Vector a chance to mess up if they're faking having chat with Jim.

Jim should be online, I'll wait for the response.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: October 02, 2022, 05:38:59 pm »

I didn't say I wasn't. I said I don't really keep track of the gamestate very well (especially right before I make my night action, which is usually hours after the last time I was in the thread so I forgot everything). Honestly, if you thought hard about the time we were scum together you could figure it out, but nobody has noticed this tell yet so I'm not going to spoil it. The important thing is just that it's not "not being clever" that leads to "not noticing Lenglon's planned action".
Nahhh, after MVM5, I am pretty confident that Jack would work with me just fine.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: October 02, 2022, 05:39:16 pm »

Hector: all day, starting from when I made my initial accusation of you performing the N1 kill, your entire demeanor has changed. You suddenly became dramatically more confident and aggressive compared to D1 and D2. Why?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: October 02, 2022, 05:41:32 pm »

reposting action log.

Spoiler: N1 actions (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: N2 actions (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Rolenames (click to show/hide)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: October 02, 2022, 05:46:52 pm »

Hector: all day, starting from when I made my initial accusation of you performing the N1 kill, your entire demeanor has changed. You suddenly became dramatically more confident and aggressive compared to D1 and D2. Why?

The uncertainty over who performed the kill N1, has given me the confidence to push the case I want to see.

Like on D1 when I was tied with Tric and Max (I think I haven’t check) but I didn’t like either of them as scum so I didn’t vote for them, and on D2 I was having trouble posting because of personal things, so I said who I wanted to vote for but didn’t because there was still uncertainty in the game, but other people were pushing the game forward so I didn’t feel the need to try to post as much.

I’m still dealing with personal things but there’s only one case to push, unless you count the case for a no lynch too.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Day 1: The Burning Sun [13 / 13]
« Reply #1331 on: October 02, 2022, 05:53:10 pm »

@Max:
Why are you claiming? You should have at least not mentioned the being recruited part. You also phrased it like you expect to die today.
All right, I'm not planning to hang around the rest of the day, so I guess I might as well spill what I know. It's not much, but it might be helpful still.
Vote Count
------------------------
Maximum Spin - 5 - notquitethere*, TricMagic*, Knightwing64*, hector13*, Egan_BW*,
If I logged off for the day with 5 votes on me I'd sure feel I was going to die and start spilling the beans.

Stream of consciousness post incoming.

Here's Persus chainsawing Max.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: October 02, 2022, 05:54:47 pm »

EBWOP The uncertainty over who performed the N1 kill has been removed, giving me the confidence…

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: October 02, 2022, 05:57:19 pm »

This is not a direct quote. Jim says that he hasn't paid a lot of attention after dying but that he would shoot Hector13/NQT over Jack/Max. He doesn't think that Jack/Max works well as a team.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: October 02, 2022, 05:59:47 pm »

thank you Vector.
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 102