Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 102

Author Topic: Webadict's Supernatural - Game Over: Day of the Burning Sun  (Read 47732 times)

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Day 3: Sweet Dreams Of Witches And Wizards [8 / 13]
« Reply #1305 on: October 02, 2022, 05:12:09 pm »

AAAAAA

Surely there’s only one mafia left, right? Didn’t we already get one? Or, a random killer did.

2 mafia is standard, correct?

WAIT

Is this a cult, is there conversionnnn

Brain melting

System reboot processing…..

2 mafia is standard for a 7 to 9 player game.  With 4 more players, Webadict probably added a third scum of some type.
So we might have to go on tomorrow.

We still haven't found the Wizard.
Jim was a witch and wizard at the same time. You... weren't paying attention to the latter posts of today huh
NO
Jim was a Witch, with a wizard's scroll. I'm not sure that would show up as a Wizard.

I've seen Jim's role PM, it's a combined Witch and Wizard role. Jim was two things at the same time.

Thanks for clarifying. This means hector did obtain one result.  Or guessed correctly (who does Supernatural Mafia without including a Wizard?)

I find Max scummier than you, who is scummier than Hector, who is scummier than Jack. As a pair, I see you + hector as scummier than Max+Jack, though not by a lot. Of you and Hector, based on Hector's claims and behavior I consider Town!Hector less valuable than Town!NQT. Of the other pair, I consider Town!Max more valuable than Town!Jack. So I either vote Jack or Hector here, each judged by their pairing, not as individuals.

Right.

I should have been blocked N2 by town!EJ if they had a block but I wasn’t, which would have stopped the kill if NQT and I are scum together because NQT is not allowed night actions in this game.

Instead, Jack PROTECTED Vector, because he thought Vector is the town doctor, despite Jack having the “town” protect..

PPE: 8 posts okay

PPE: and another

PPE: and another
So wait, your case on me is that I did things differently than you would have done?

Vector, Jim and 4mask were still viable suspects. But I tended to believe Vector's doctor claim, thus I protected Vector.

I only got my protect ability from Knightwing's devil deal. I didn't have it originally.  In fact, it is THE REASON I TOOK THE DEVIL DEAL.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Day 3: Sweet Dreams Of Witches And Wizards [8 / 13]
« Reply #1306 on: October 02, 2022, 05:13:55 pm »

I should have been blocked N2 by town!EJ if they had a block but I wasn’t, which would have stopped the kill if NQT and I are scum together because NQT is not allowed night actions in this game.
I agree that this makes no goddamn sense, but why would I agree with that plan? If that was the plan, I would never have told him, in public, to use the block he assumptively didn't really have; I would have just let him to his own devices and that would better justify him not using it.

I agree that Jack's decision makes no sense! If you can suggest a teammate that he could have I'd vote Jack no problem!

That’s WIFOM, so anything else I say about it is also WIFOM.

Just because you don’t approve of something doesn’t mean Jack doesn’t do it, there’s any number of reasons he could have made that mistake as scum.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: October 02, 2022, 05:16:43 pm »

Just because you don’t approve of something doesn’t mean Jack doesn’t do it, there’s any number of reasons he could have made that mistake as scum.
But you're suggesting that he's scum with me. And there's no way I'd allow it. Not even to say "there's no way I'd allow that!" later. There's WIFOM, and then there's just making completely unforced errors.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1308 on: October 02, 2022, 05:17:42 pm »

Thanks for clarifying. This means hector did obtain one result.  Or guessed correctly (who does Supernatural Mafia without including a Wizard?)
This is a joke right? DO you really want me to trawl the ten or eleven Supernatural games to show that at least half did not include Wizards.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1309 on: October 02, 2022, 05:18:26 pm »

And Vector performing a no-information-gained action of some kind.

My role is:

Day -- make it so that no one can be killed except for two people who I select, for that Night.
A covenchat with Jim so that we're confirmed to each other and have seen each other's role PMs. We're unconvertable.

My unused power is a one-shot medium power, adding someone else to my Covenchat. The person needs to be dead and the options were:

N1: add Tric to the coven chat. Absolutely not, so I none'd.
N2: add Tric or Egan or Persus to the coven chat. Also No.

Today is D3, I might add someone to my chat if someone useful dies, but as-is I can still communicate with Jim. That's it. That's my role.

(Still reading).
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1310 on: October 02, 2022, 05:20:31 pm »

We're unconvertable.
HOly shit are you saying you knew conversion was solidly on the table all this time. AHHH

Mamobo

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia Moderation Bot
    • View Profile
« Reply #1311 on: October 02, 2022, 05:20:58 pm »

Vote Count
------------------------
-> hector13   --4-- Maximum Spin*, EuchreJack*, Lenglon*, Knightwing64*,
EuchreJack    --1-- hector13*,
Maximum Spin  --1-- notquitethere*,
Knightwing64  --0--
Lenglon       --0--
notquitethere --0--
ToonyMan      --0--
Vector        --0--
No One        --0--

Not Voting    --2-- ToonyMan*, Vector,

5 to Hammer. Day ends on October 02, 2022 at 20:00 Central Daylight Time (2 hours and 39 minutes remaining.)
Mamobo stands for Mafia Moderation Bot! Mamobo was made by webadict to help those in need!

Mamobo hates villainy and lawlessness! Mamobo loves blueberries!

Mamobo is happy to be of use! If you'd like to improve Mamobo, please do something else instead!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1312 on: October 02, 2022, 05:21:38 pm »

You can still communicate with Jim? What's Jim's opinion on today and hector/nqt vs jack/max?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1313 on: October 02, 2022, 05:21:48 pm »

@Jack: you’ve been showing some bizarre combination of astute analysis and plays that you didn’t seem to put that much thought into. Which am I supposed to believe? I don’t know what to trust right now i regards to that, but the good play happened on D1, and I’ve seen plenty of examples (I’ve done it myself) of scum powering their way through D1 before dropping the activity later.

But you're suggesting that he's scum with me. And there's no way I'd allow it. Not even to say "there's no way I'd allow that!" later. There's WIFOM, and then there's just making completely unforced errors.

Still WIFOM. Jack can post here without checking in scumchat, Jack could just completely ignore you, etc.

You may “never allow it” but unless you mind-control Jack or something, Jack can do whatever Jack pleases.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1314 on: October 02, 2022, 05:22:20 pm »

And Vector performing a no-information-gained action of some kind.

My role is:

Day -- make it so that no one can be killed except for two people who I select, for that Night.
A covenchat with Jim so that we're confirmed to each other and have seen each other's role PMs. We're unconvertable.

My unused power is a one-shot medium power, adding someone else to my Covenchat. The person needs to be dead and the options were:

N1: add Tric to the coven chat. Absolutely not, so I none'd.
N2: add Tric or Egan or Persus to the coven chat. Also No.

Today is D3, I might add someone to my chat if someone useful dies, but as-is I can still communicate with Jim. That's it. That's my role.

(Still reading).
@Vector: You could add 4mask.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1315 on: October 02, 2022, 05:23:41 pm »

You seem awfully confident there’s going to be a D4 if I get eliminated.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1316 on: October 02, 2022, 05:24:01 pm »

We're unconvertable.
HOly shit are you saying you knew conversion was solidly on the table all this time. AHHH

Honestly, no, I didn't see it that way. That's the standard way that Web sets up masons; I didn't take it as "putting conversion on the table."

@Vector: You could add 4mask.

True.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1317 on: October 02, 2022, 05:24:31 pm »

Still WIFOM. Jack can post here without checking in scumchat, Jack could just completely ignore you, etc.

You may “never allow it” but unless you mind-control Jack or something, Jack can do whatever Jack pleases.
Come on. You were just scum with me. You know that I would have had a fake claim worked out AHEAD OF TIME, and you can clearly see that Jack is the type who would have followed it.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1318 on: October 02, 2022, 05:27:36 pm »

You seem awfully confident there’s going to be a D4 if I get eliminated.
Actually, I am not.
I think Toony has figured out who your scumbuddy is, and will probably shoot them tonight.
Hopefully, that is Town Victory.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1319 on: October 02, 2022, 05:28:42 pm »

Uh, hurrah?
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 102