Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 102

Author Topic: Webadict's Supernatural - Game Over: Day of the Burning Sun  (Read 47817 times)

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Day 3: Sweet Dreams Of Witches And Wizards [8 / 13]
« Reply #1275 on: October 02, 2022, 04:32:12 pm »

No Lynch

Shoot me tonight if you want Toony. I just don't want another senseless mislaunch. Hector's play has been fine today. I get none of the heebie-jeebies I'm getting from Max, and none of the wariness about Vector (who has been mostly absent, which whether deliberate or not, has definitely worked in their favour for avoiding critical attention). EJ is mostly just POE for me, I'm not as firm as I'd like.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Day 3: Sweet Dreams Of Witches And Wizards [8 / 13]
« Reply #1276 on: October 02, 2022, 04:33:12 pm »

hector13
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: October 02, 2022, 04:34:17 pm »

Unvote

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: October 02, 2022, 04:35:55 pm »

I'm not voting. If you remove me that's 7 players, so if everyone votes between two options it can't be a tie.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: October 02, 2022, 04:36:19 pm »

okay. I don't think extending the day is going to be good for anyone's mental state, but we can wait for the time of day end if you want.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: October 02, 2022, 04:38:10 pm »

Look at what Max and Jack are doing man, as soon as my lynch looked unviable they switched to someone else, until it became viable again and they switched back!

PPE: come on man, someone is scum in this group. I want Jack gone, and have been clear and consistent about that the entire day.

If you don’t want to lynch anyone, I’ve already laid out why I think a no lynch still works against scum.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: October 02, 2022, 04:43:15 pm »

What does it mean if Mafia chooses No Lynch?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: October 02, 2022, 04:45:29 pm »

Oh, it's super clear to me that the scum is either Max/Jack or Hector/NQT. The question is which pair. Max's behavior has been absurdly scummy, with NQT being only a little less scummy than Max. Hector vs Jack I think Hector has behaved scummier. The thing that has me leaning that the scum pair is Hector/NQT instead if Max/ Jack is the amount of stuff that was assertively claimed upfront vs stuff claimed at the back and when cornered. That's basically it.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: October 02, 2022, 04:49:17 pm »

Oh, it's super clear to me that the scum is either Max/Jack or Hector/NQT. The question is which pair. Max's behavior has been absurdly scummy, with NQT being only a little less scummy than Max. Hector vs Jack I think Hector has behaved scummier. The thing that has me leaning that the scum pair is Hector/NQT instead if Max/ Jack is the amount of stuff that was assertively claimed upfront vs stuff claimed at the back and when cornered. That's basically it.
I don't get this. Max explicitly made his claims to bait KW into targeting him. Hector had a good rationale for waiting to claim his role knowledge, as there were traps possible. Hector claimed early to get special powers from KW and Hector claimed late to trap liars.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: October 02, 2022, 04:51:00 pm »

Hector

It’s okay Toony, your gut will be right this time, I promise :)

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: October 02, 2022, 04:51:59 pm »

Lenglon, what you're saying is you find Max scummier than Hector. And if that's the case why aren't you voting Max out?

KW, let's launch Max. Don't you want your revenge?

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: October 02, 2022, 04:52:49 pm »

What happened to that righteous burning fury? Have you forgiven that scumbag? You know he's Evil, right?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: October 02, 2022, 04:54:43 pm »

I’m the third scummiest and I’m the vote? Sure.

What is this “only claimed when cornered” nonsense? Are scum incapable of revealing things assertively ahead of time and town never waits until the last possible moment to claim?

PPE: goddamnit KW.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: October 02, 2022, 04:56:22 pm »

I find Max scummier than you, who is scummier than Hector, who is scummier than Jack. As a pair, I see you + hector as scummier than Max+Jack, though not by a lot. Of you and Hector, based on Hector's claims and behavior I consider Town!Hector less valuable than Town!NQT. Of the other pair, I consider Town!Max more valuable than Town!Jack. So I either vote Jack or Hector here, each judged by their pairing, not as individuals.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: October 02, 2022, 04:57:42 pm »

So, out of the player still living, the only ones that could do the Night 1 Kill are Hector or myself.

NQT was role-blocked by Max. They both confirm this action occurred. I know Max role-blocked because I was only able to acquire Max's ability because he role-blocked.

Vector did no action, confirmed by Toony whom I believe to be Town. As I've already said, I believe Toony's Town Vigilante claim.
Toony was tracking Vector. Vector confirmed that they did no action. Apparently Vector gave up their night action to limit the Night 1 kill.

Knightwing gave me a Devil Deal. Since Knightwing gave Max a Devil Deal on Night 2, we know that both Max and myself are supporting Knightwing's claim.

So the only possible surviving players are:
Jack, who has a copy ability only confirmed by Max.
Hector, who got some role info, confirmed by nobody. In fact, apparently the roles Hector gave for Night 1 action haven't even been confirmed.
"The roles received were Mystic, Wizard, and Sage (1 each)."
Mystic was the flip of Persus13 before hector13 spoke.
Hector13 claimed himself as the Sage.
We still haven't found the Wizard.
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 102