Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 102

Author Topic: Webadict's Supernatural - Game Over: Day of the Burning Sun  (Read 47759 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Day 2: One Evil Down, More To Go [11 / 13]
« Reply #675 on: September 25, 2022, 05:46:34 pm »

Hector: Vote me and present your case for why I'm Evil then. I think your argument is nonsense, you think my actions are nonsense, we're at an impasse and I'm not interested in you today anyway. Right now my focus is on NQT and Knightwing. So get on with it.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: September 25, 2022, 05:52:32 pm »

4mask: so I can't go back? that sucks. I was a Pixie. My bonus for not lying was that I could double-action. I was able to walk through people's dreams to learn their night results ((Max's only night result was that his action succeeded, which is how I know his alignment didn't change)), and I gave Jack a memory of NQT's that had a monster tag using my second action. 4mask, if you want to keep changing me, I'm willing to continuously use the abilities you grant me each night.

also: 4mask: I understand how you missed me asking you this earlier, but what was your last-second vote of Vector yesterday about?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Day 1: The Burning Sun [13 / 13]
« Reply #677 on: September 25, 2022, 05:53:20 pm »

Vector, good job, but why Hector and Persus?

I wanted one person who I was completely fine with dying (was originally Tric but I switched last minute to Persus) and one person who I thought would be appetizing for the scumteam in case we have a watcher (originally Toony but I decided that was too appetizing and I preferred to protect him, switched to Hector).
I can see your reasoning. If that's what happened, then I wonder if someone protected Hector?

This rings my bells as docfishing. NQT.

Another option, of course, is that Hector is scum.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: September 25, 2022, 05:55:25 pm »

Not really? I gave Jack a ability because of RNG, and I thought they were town, if I ever suspected otherwise, and everything was going good, I always had a PANIK, kill button.

Max, how would I be able to convince you I’m town? You threw a witch accusation at Toony for the reasonable assumption that I was too stupid to fake my role. Which doesn’t even make any sense if you suspect me of being a evil witch, why would there be 2 evil witches?

Someone tell me why I shouldn’t listen to my inner voice and vote Max?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: September 25, 2022, 05:59:32 pm »

I don't think there's any reason unless you wanna make a case on someone else. Either Max fails at reading or one of you two is scum.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: September 25, 2022, 06:00:18 pm »

Vote Count
------------------------
-> notquitethere --2-- Lenglon*, Vector*,
Knightwing64     --1-- Maximum Spin*,
Maximum Spin     --1-- notquitethere*,
4maskwolf        --0--
Egan_BW          --0--
EuchreJack       --0--
hector13         --0--
Jim Groovester   --0--
Lenglon          --0--
ToonyMan         --0--
Vector           --0--
No One           --0--

Not Voting       --7-- 4maskwolf, Egan_BW, EuchreJack, hector13, Jim Groovester, Knightwing64, ToonyMan,

6 to Hammer. Day ends on September 28, 2022 at 20:00 Central Daylight Time (~74 hours remaining).

Feedback requested: I'm just trying to increase visual clarity.  Is this easier for people to read?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: September 25, 2022, 06:02:49 pm »

Now that 4mask has claimed I will claim.

I didn't target NQT or 4mask last night like I said I would.

I tracked Vector last night and they didn't go anywhere. In other words, they couldn't have killed Persus. My exact results were that my action suceeded and that they targeted no one.

I don't think there's any reason unless you wanna make a case on someone else. Either Max fails at reading or one of you two is scum.
I don't believe either are Evil. We aren't voting Max or KW.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: September 25, 2022, 06:03:19 pm »

Reasoning seems sound. I just don’t understand why Max would vote me and be so insistent on me being evil. That would make them target number 1 for next day elimination when I turn out town. It doesn’t make much sense to me.

Sure, you would be taking out a townie, but unless the town has collectively one brain cell all shared together, you would have one day left to live, tops.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: September 25, 2022, 06:03:47 pm »

If you believe that I'm scum, you have to believe that EuchreJack is also scum. There's no middle ground available; either I willingly and openly gave EuchreJack an ability that prevents mafiakills (by using it), or we're both lying.

Feedback requested: I'm just trying to increase visual clarity.  Is this easier for people to read?
It looks great. Very old-school BBS. In a good way.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: September 25, 2022, 06:04:21 pm »

Web: Yes, keeping the votes all an equal distance out is quite nice and clear.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: September 25, 2022, 06:05:12 pm »

Egan_BW, no, don't do that

You got any reason why voting me is gonna help when I've already made the action? That means that you think that I'm scum, doesn't it? Make a case then.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: September 25, 2022, 06:05:52 pm »

If you believe that I'm scum, you have to believe that EuchreJack is also scum. There's no middle ground available; either I willingly and openly gave EuchreJack an ability that prevents mafiakills (by using it), or we're both lying.

It looks great. Very old-school BBS. In a good way.

Not really? You could’ve gave Jack and a ability as mafia and then loudly proclaimed it to make yourself seem more townie. There isn’t only two options there

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: September 25, 2022, 06:06:42 pm »

You got any reason why voting me is gonna help when I've already made the action? That means that you think that I'm scum, doesn't it? Make a case then.

I would’ve suggested you waited to revive someone like Toony, or Jim, or anybody who didn’t defend the guy who turned out evil, but you do you I guess

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: September 25, 2022, 06:07:18 pm »

I think NQT is a reasonable vote, however they couldn't have killed Persus if Max roleblocked them.

So who killed Persus?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: September 25, 2022, 06:08:05 pm »

I would’ve suggested you waited to revive someone like Toony, or Jim, or anybody who didn’t defend the guy who turned out evil, but you do you I guess
Tric's townreads may unironically help us find scum.
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 102