Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 102

Author Topic: Webadict's Supernatural - Game Over: Day of the Burning Sun  (Read 47421 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Day 1: The Burning Sun [13 / 13]
« Reply #510 on: September 23, 2022, 07:53:35 pm »

Day ends at...10pm with the added time? That's a little over an hour from now.

I'm not happy with the leading Max wagon, but with 4mask not even voting Max it seems likely Max will perish.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: September 23, 2022, 07:59:18 pm »

I'm not happy with the leading Max wagon, but with 4mask not even voting Max it seems likely Max will perish.
Two hours, I think.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: September 23, 2022, 08:00:20 pm »

FTR Toony is probably town, as much as he's hypertunneled.

His push on me isn't wolfy bad faith.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: September 23, 2022, 08:03:54 pm »

Two hours, I think.
Day light savings is screwing me.

What about Jim and Vector?

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: September 23, 2022, 08:13:19 pm »

I could see Jim voting wrong - it's part of his Town meta.

Vector is mostly agreeing with Toony, so that.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: September 23, 2022, 08:15:06 pm »

Two hours, I think.

Euchre's weird thing about Jim is just... wrong, but I'm not clearing them since they're both basically just using your case without adding anything. I would say Vector's comments on me are really weak but Vector doesn't have the same level of meta on me that most of y'all do to know that I'm not always super aggressive at defending myself.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: September 23, 2022, 08:16:28 pm »

This end of day is LAME

Two hours, I think.

Euchre's weird thing about Jim is just... wrong, but I'm not clearing them since they're both basically just using your case without adding anything. I would say Vector's comments on me are really weak but Vector doesn't have the same level of meta on me that most of y'all do to know that I'm not always super aggressive at defending myself.
I said I COULD see it. I could also see Jim setting you up from the start.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: September 23, 2022, 08:18:19 pm »

This end of day is LAME
I was going to say the same exact thing.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: September 23, 2022, 08:22:00 pm »

This end of day is LAME
I was going to say the same exact thing.
DADV time to shake up the wagons!!!!!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: September 23, 2022, 08:26:56 pm »

I want to vote Tric, but:

1. He won't be able to respond to my latest accusation post before day is over
2. I told Jack I wouldn't

I don't want to vote Max or NQT, so that leaves like Hector or Egan for me which I have no strong reason to vote currently.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: September 23, 2022, 08:31:44 pm »

@Persus

I’m later to comment on events in the game than most, sure, ‘cause of the coasting, and I’m working with the same information that everyone else is, so it shouldn’t really be that surprising I’m drawing the same conclusions as other players.

I don’t really know what you’re expecting me to do. If I don’t have anything novel to say should I just be silent and/or not vote?
The 4mask stuff came across like you were saying the same things as Toony to pad out a reads list to look good rather than actually having similar thoughts. Hence why I asked you to elaborate.

At this point my vote is symbolic of who I want to see flip. I'd prefer you to talk more if you can, but I'm not going to ask you to do anything specific.

Perseus: could you re-summarize or link your case on Hector? I'm a bit busy at the moment and don't want to re-read the thread, but the only noteworthy problem I have with Hector right now is I think they undersold the value of town kill power, and I don't think that's something to lynch someone over.
Hector's just been doing a passive under the radar approach to the game. Early D1 his main engagement was whether you were third party. To be fair some of that was provoked by other people questioning him on that subject, but he didn't do a lot to spread out from that topic until more recently. His reads list felt like it was padding out stuff by imitating other people, and in particular his 4mask read felt like he was just copying other people's thoughts.

I thought Max was the one who said their was three witches?
As far as I can tell, the first mention of three witches in the thread is this post from Lenglon:
If I had to take a wild guess here and now? I'd guess three witches, one good one neutral one evil, some kind of witch hunter that wants to find witches instead of evils, some kind of non-monster SK, and three monster-themed mafia. I think from Web's perspective and game balance I was treated as a town miller instead of as a 3p. But it's a D1 in a 13 player Web game, I don't think speculating on the setup composition is going to be productive, and I'm unconcerned with it when I'm attempting to figure people out right now. I'll probably be more interested in this topic on later days, just not now.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: September 23, 2022, 08:33:02 pm »

I think it's

Maximum Spin - notquitethere, TricMagic, Knightwing64, Egan_BW
notquitethere - Lenglon, Maximum Spin
4maskwolf - ToonyMan, Vector, Jim Groovester
hector13 - Persus13, EuchreJack
TricMagic - 4maskwolf

Not voting - hector13

Important to note here that Maximum Spin could tie the vote by voting 4maskwolf, which will result in a scum-chosen lynch that will only work in our favor if somehow 4maskwolf and Maximum Spin are both scum (which a Maximum Spin/4maskwolf team could avoid by stacking votes on hector13).

I'm finding notquitethere's and TricMagic's votes on Maximum Spin kind of weak. Knightwing64's and Egan_BW's votes are also probably bad but I expect less from them.

I think I'd prefer to pivot to TricMagic here.

I want to vote Tric, but:

I'm game to vote TricMagic if you are. I think your 4maskwolf/TricMagic case damns TricMagic more than 4maskwolf, especially after 4maskwolf's engagement with you.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: September 23, 2022, 08:36:29 pm »

At this point my vote is symbolic of who I want to see flip.

Do you have other lynch preferences that you might stomach that have better chances of happening?
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: September 23, 2022, 08:40:44 pm »

My choices currently are to join Persus and vote Hector or join 4mask/Jim and vote Tric.

Jack, can I vote Tric? I would prefer to vote Tric even if it involves joining 4mask. I really don't like Tric in this game.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: September 23, 2022, 08:44:35 pm »

I'm willing to wagon Tric. I think this falls well within his scum meta as I've mentioned before. We clearly aren't getting 4mask, who has been at least willing to work on the game, and I'd rather do something productive with my vote.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 102