Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 102

Author Topic: Webadict's Supernatural - Game Over: Day of the Burning Sun  (Read 47319 times)

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Day 1: The Burning Sun [13 / 13]
« Reply #450 on: September 23, 2022, 02:09:59 pm »

So now my head hurts.
I'm voting ToonyMan, who is yelling at me for switching my votes all the time.
This has me thinking ToonyMan...Eh fuck it, I think I'll just keep voting ToonyMan. It's getting me a better read on Toony, even if I'm having trouble deciphering it.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: September 23, 2022, 02:17:32 pm »

There is also a 50/50 chance I won't be around for end of day. So I'll have to get my final vote in beforehand.
It's probably NOT Toonyman because town!Toony is capable of getting over his irritation with my play, whereas scum!Toony would have planted the seeds to lynch me later on. So Unvote

Vector is a solid vote. I've seen Vector post more in this game, before end of Day 1, then the entirety of several other games.
And I don't think it's been helpful townsided play. Then again, Vector as Town would totally try to lynch Tric at the drop of a hat.

@Toony: What are your thoughts on Vector? WHY?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: September 23, 2022, 02:24:46 pm »

I also find it suspicious that I'm like 88% sure that Tric is Town, yet Toonyman is relentlessly scumreading Tric.
I was willing to forgive it as a Famous town!Toony gambit, until this latest investigation by Toonyman.
I'm 88% sure Max is town.

@Jack:
Tric claimed Warden on his own there. I was questioning why he did such a thing. He has not acknowledged this yet.
This statement bothers me, because it doesn't seem to match with what you said to Tric.
Oh? I wanted to know Tric's intentions for firing their role name at that point.

Literally nobody questioned me when I said I was going to investigate 4mask or NQT early on in the day. Is this because players are terrified of being called ro-ro-role fishers? Grow up.
In my case, I sorta forgot that claim.
I'm positive scum took note of it, but said nothing. I'm obviously not going to clarify what I'm doing, but I had a very clear intention by saying what I did. This is what I want to know from Tric.

Toony:
What I'm saying is that this:
What is saying you're a Warden mean? Do you plan on saying more or are you just saying that to sound authorative?
and this:
@Jack:
Tric claimed Warden on his own there. I was questioning why he did such a thing. He has not acknowledged this yet.
Do not seem to match.
They do match? I'm asking why they claimed Warden.

Scumteams.
What is saying you're a Warden mean? Do you plan on saying more or are you just saying that to sound authorative?
This was BAD Toony. Very Bad.

@Tric: My apologies, you in fact responded quite well to Toonyman.  Good job!
Screw you. My opinion on your reads is that they range from surprisingly accurate to complete ass, but you move around so much that your good reads only last for 5 seconds. And then after the game is over everyone is like "wow Jack you called the whole scum team" but town still lost and you only had that moment of clarity for a heart beat.

Let's think for a moment.

I don't like Tric but it's true I'm not 100% sure.

You don't like Max but you are also not 100% sure.

How can we best come out on top of this situation?
Ceasefire.

I'll agree not to vote Max if you agree not to vote Tric.

Since we are not voting Max or Tric, we'll both have to look at other targets.
I'll even stop voting you, if necessary.
Deal?

Quite fun isn't it? I claimed specifically cause of your post. At this point you weren't going to kill me. If my team hypothesis is correct.. Well, I question why you're question it, the reason is in that same post. I shouldn't have to go over it twice.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: September 23, 2022, 02:26:22 pm »

And Toony still doubts this is Town!Tric... ::)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: September 23, 2022, 02:32:52 pm »

And Toony still doubts this is Town!Tric... ::)
Still not convincing me you're townjack.

To Toony, am I allowed to self-vote? Cause that post you made is extremely scummy if I'm TownTric.

Well, it's also good proof you're not looking to kill me at night, so... I happen to be the Warden, and you happen to be Evil Toony.

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=180323.360 This page has 2 of the posts near the bottom. Though really it's been going on all game.

I already poked at you about completely ignoring my claim in your next post. It's too late to question it now after trying to push attention away. You're basically seeking 4mask at the moment, but I have no doubt you would have been willing to lynch anyone and distance yourself from your partners. Max is going down and jack after them, so you can't be tied to that ship or you'll sink too.

Put simply, you can't kill me without revealing I'm town, can you? This is simple fact. Hence me being perfectly willing to get lynched to see you revealed as the Evil you are.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: September 23, 2022, 02:34:28 pm »

...I guess I inadvertently soft-claimed and you can treat the above as my theme music.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: September 23, 2022, 03:15:29 pm »

Vote Count
------------------------
Maximum Spin - 5 - notquitethere*, TricMagic*, Knightwing64*, hector13*, Egan_BW*,
4maskwolf - 3 - Jim Groovester*, ToonyMan*, Vector*,
notquitethere - 2 - Lenglon*, Maximum Spin*,
hector13 - 1 - Persus13*,
TricMagic - 1 - 4maskwolf*,
Egan_BW - 0 -
EuchreJack - 0 -
Jim Groovester - 0 -
Knightwing64 - 0 -
Lenglon - 0 -
Persus13 - 0 -
ToonyMan - 0 -
Vector - 0 -
No One - 0 -

Not Voting - 1 - EuchreJack*,

7 to Hammer. Day ends on September 23, 2022 at 20:00 CDT (4 hours and 46 minutes remaining.)

NOTE: I will be gone at Day end, so Day is artificially Extended to 22:00 CDT (6 hours 46 minutes from now) to account for this. I apologize for an inconvenience this change may cause.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: September 23, 2022, 03:25:25 pm »

Hm, it's quiet for end of day, although many North/South America Posters might be waiting until after work.

(I was about to do an unofficial vote count, but this is better. I also appreciate the extension, as it means I'll be available for end of day. Thanks Web!)

Not sure how I feel about the Max Lynch. Max has admitted in the past that his scum strategy is to tell 90% of the truth. So it's entirely possible he claimed his scum role in such a way as to look town. Max also engages more before Day 2 as scum than as town.
Max unfortunately just looks scummy as town, however. So I'm waffling. I also have not had time to actually talk to Max. Now that I'm available, Max goes dark.

The end of day looks interesting. The coalition against Max is not exactly strong, unlike the block voting 4mask.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: September 23, 2022, 03:51:58 pm »

@Vector: Anything to add? Your posts seem to boil down to "I agree with Toony".

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: September 23, 2022, 04:00:36 pm »

I actively despise the 4mask lynch. It seems to be something that has been building from the periphery, in a scum way, rather than organically formed by town.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: September 23, 2022, 04:04:26 pm »

I actively despise the 4mask lynch. It seems to be something that has been building from the periphery, in a scum way, rather than organically formed by town.
What does this mean? I don't understand what you're trying to say about different ways lynch wagons build.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: September 23, 2022, 04:13:22 pm »

Vector is a solid vote. I've seen Vector post more in this game, before end of Day 1, then the entirety of several other games.
And I don't think it's been helpful townsided play. Then again, Vector as Town would totally try to lynch Tric at the drop of a hat.

Then come vote me, asshole. No need to FoS!

Feel free to clarify your bolded statement, perhaps with evidence attached.

PPE: I'm not surprised you find my posts adequate. You're barking up the wrong tree ... and I'm only sick, not dead!

@Vector: Anything to add? Your posts seem to boil down to "I agree with Toony".

Yeah, I don't like that NQT and the lurker fringe (sorry Hector) are the ones deciding the lynch today. Maximum Spin is a bad choice in my opinion. The case on him has feelings + meta, whereas the case on 4mask has hard evidence and 4mask has done little to defend himself.

My posts are "I agree with Toony's case on 4mask," and then with the reactions consolidated to "I'm settled on 4mask and would like others to not be voting Max Spin when they could be voting 4mask."

I especially don't like that Egan did the exact opposite of making a stand when I told them to act on their feelings. I was expecting a case but instead I got a vote and a speedy disappearance.

Well, with that said:

Lenglon, Persus, and Hector, are you committed to keeping your votes where they are for EoD?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: September 23, 2022, 04:18:24 pm »

What does this mean? I don't understand what you're trying to say about different ways lynch wagons build.

Well, first there was a lot of talk about 4mask. I'm downright afraid to build the wall that would document it.

But from my brief sojourn into the beginning of Day 1, it appears that Toonyman's random finger of interest landed on 4mask, that Toony properly investigated 4mask, and has concluded that 4mask might be scum.  Since Toonyman has an inspect of some sort, he wants a lynch of 4mask so he doesn't have to waste his time investigating one of his suspected targets.

However, sneaky Jim started off by planting the seed of 4mask as scum. In a jokey way, of course. Oh look, Jim went around to voting 4mask.  How convenient.

Maximum Spin also referenced the prediction of being on a mafia team with NQT & 4mask. But was clever enough to word it so as to not say "yes, we be scum"

Oh look, NQT also predicted that 4mask was scum.  But it's only a prediction, right?  ;D

...seriously, any wonder 4mask has 3 votes?

@Vector: You're being fooled, let's find real scum perhaps?
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 102