Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 102

Author Topic: Webadict's Supernatural - Game Over: Day of the Burning Sun  (Read 47572 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Day 1: The Burning Sun [13 / 13]
« Reply #135 on: September 21, 2022, 02:53:43 am »

NQT: I win when all Evil players are removed from the game, and there is at least one Good player alive. You can decide which of your catagories that is for yourself. Also, I find your questions indicative that you aren't reading the thread.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 21, 2022, 03:00:18 am »

And fine, since it seems there's no point in holding this back at this point, I am Neutral. My wincon is identical to the Good wincon, but Evil can win ( and I lose) while I'm still alive. I initially thought I wouldn't be the only Neutral like this, and that I needed to meatshield for our Good players, treating them as VIPs.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 21, 2022, 03:29:21 am »

Okay it seems I missed one previous post where you say you only win if town wins. I didn't miss the fact that you didn't respond at first to my straightforward questioning
which sparked alarm bells given you claim not to want to lie...

So allegedly some kind of town ally. Interesting that you refuse to answer my questions yes or no. At this stage I think its 50/50 whether you're telling the truth. I believe you have a new role though, but from what you've said it sounds like some variant of the wererat survivor role.

Jack I can not recruit the living.
Can you recruit the dead?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 21, 2022, 04:09:07 am »

NQT: Stop rolefishing, and do read the thread so that I can hopefully stop repeating myself over and over. At this point you aren't scumhunting, you're just going through the motions. (Hint: it wasn't just once that I said that.)

I don't have any tools to recruit anyone, regardless of them being alive or dead. I made that statement that way because it's what Jack asked me to word-for-word claim for him. If you think it was phrased weirdly, ask him, not me.

And I avoided answering your Yes/No questions because I didn't have examples of those wincons and considered it better to say what it is outright instead of risking a misunderstanding. Are you seriously saying that claiming the entire wincon outright counts as dodging your game of twenty questions? Are you drunk?

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 21, 2022, 04:13:00 am »

Everyone is told what their wincon is Lenglon, it should be very simple to answer yes or no. I'm not rolefishing— I'm alignmentfishing. AKA scumhunting. It's called due diligence. You don't seem to like that.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: September 21, 2022, 04:14:02 am »

I'll be on a real computer in a bit and will comb back and see what I apparently have missed.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: September 21, 2022, 04:16:45 am »

NQT: Your dumb ass is asking what actions I do and do not have. You were literally pressing me to find out if I can convert Neutrals or Evils into helping Good. That is rolefishing. Please stop lying you lazy idiot.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: September 21, 2022, 04:36:26 am »

NQT: Your dumb ass is asking what actions I do and do not have. You were literally pressing me to find out if I can convert Neutrals or Evils into helping Good. That is rolefishing. Please stop lying you lazy idiot.
So it's not rolefishing when Jack asks if you can convert the living, but it is rolefishing when I ask if you can convert the dead? As I'm sure you're aware, there are multiple scum factions that can raise the dead into their own faction. In fact, I can't think of any factions we've seen before that convert people into a pro-town role. Those kind of roles rarely appear in games precisely because converting scum to town devastates the scum team— why would I think you had that? Also, rising to insult me now, shows your hackles are up.

Your extreme caginess is ringing alarm bells. Just answer me one question, yes or no. No prevaricating, no saying I need to read the thread. That's all coming across as deflection. Do you have an anti-town wincon?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: September 21, 2022, 04:40:50 am »

NQT: No I do not you fucking idiot.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: September 21, 2022, 04:46:28 am »

NQT give me one reason to buy the obvious bullshit you're trying to sell and unvote you.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: September 21, 2022, 04:49:41 am »

Okay thank you. I still want you launched from the game, but mostly now because you've been unnecessarily rude.

> Lenglon claims to only want to tell truth
> I do the only logical move and try to catch them in a lie if they're scum
> Lenglon thinks this is idiocy

Make it make sense.

Vector
Vector, which player is already giving you a bad feeling?
EuchreJack and Knightwing64. I really don't think this is town!EuchreJack because that version of him is usually more relaxed and engaged.

I also didn't like this sequence of posts, like, at all:

Okay, Knightwing, if you're town, you need to step it up again.

If you're scum, continue as you are.
+1
Blatant sheeping tends to go down badly on Bay12, while it's the absolute norm elsewhere. I think since your post, EuchreJack has been pretty engaged. Knightwing is a different matter.

Knightwing , let's imagine you've been given a daykill but you have to use it now. Which player do you take out and why?

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: September 21, 2022, 04:51:29 am »

Or Lenglon, another way of putting it is that you presented yourself as something like a Fae creature who doesn't want to be caught in a lie and then you preceded to evade direct questioning. Of course that was suspicious! You seem to not understand how you've presented yourself.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: September 21, 2022, 04:56:37 am »

NQT: I've been less rude than you deserved. I've had to put up with this repeated over and over and over dumb shit all day and it's 3 in the morning. Shove it up your ass and read the thread instead of harassing people. Now answer my demand of you. How did any of your braindead crap here help town beyond proving you can't read, when are you going to actually scumhunt, and why shouldn't you be voted out for doing nothing but making fake activity?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: September 21, 2022, 05:00:28 am »

Really? You swap to voting knightwing, citing disengagement, and asking him an RVS question. Are you serious right now?

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: September 21, 2022, 05:02:10 am »

It's not an RVS question. I want to know his thoughts about who is scum and not.

Also, go to bed. It's not my fault you're sleepy and cranky. I'm in a different timezone.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 102