Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 102

Author Topic: Webadict's Supernatural - Game Over: Day of the Burning Sun  (Read 47666 times)

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Day 2: One Evil Down, More To Go [11 / 13]
« Reply #705 on: September 25, 2022, 06:29:04 pm »

I could tell you what the power deal gave Jack, it’s not that important, I don’t think.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: September 25, 2022, 06:29:27 pm »

Funny how things line up. I want to grill Egan and Hector today anyway!

Maybe Jim too I guess.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: September 25, 2022, 06:31:12 pm »

@Toony, I'm not interested in finding who killed the Evil right now. They might be able to do it again and I don't want them targeted if that is the case.
I am very interested in learning who killed when there was no other kill.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: September 25, 2022, 06:32:42 pm »

@Toony, I'm not interested in finding who killed the Evil right now. They might be able to do it again and I don't want them targeted if that is the case.
I am very interested in learning who killed when there was no other kill.
In that case you need to also include the possibility that Perseus killed themselves. If they're some kind of angel or whatever it would be thematic for them to have sacrifice-to-do-stuff-while-dead shenanigans.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: September 25, 2022, 06:37:30 pm »

Hector: Vote me and present your case for why I'm Evil then. I think your argument is nonsense, you think my actions are nonsense, we're at an impasse and I'm not interested in you today anyway. Right now my focus is on NQT and Knightwing. So get on with it.

Overconfidence in your own abilities, game-given or otherwise, is not AI. You asked a question, I gave you an answer. Given the number of questions I was asked D1 over my conclusions on your spot, I thought I’d make it as complete as possible.

My point was, you made mistakes, NQT made mistakes. Sub-optimal play is NAI.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: September 25, 2022, 06:39:32 pm »

Hector: So you don't think I'm Evil, you just want to defend NQT. Is this correct?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: September 25, 2022, 06:41:12 pm »

If I killed Persus13 I'd be patting myself on the back so fucking hard for actually killing scum instead of misfiring onto townies like I normally do.

If it was a one shot I'd probably claim it but if I had the opportunity to kill again I would probably stay silent.

In any case, I watched hector13 expecting him to be a more attractive nightkill target than Persus13. However, nobody targeted hector13.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: September 25, 2022, 06:42:00 pm »

I have wondered if there is some kind of Van Helsing type monster hunter role in this game. It would make sense with the monster tags.

Feedback requested: I'm just trying to increase visual clarity.  Is this easier for people to read?

Yes. Much.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: September 25, 2022, 06:42:48 pm »

updated N1 actions:
notquitethere -- unclaimed action, Roleblocked by Max
Knightwing64     -- Offered Jack a Devil Deal
Maximum Spin     -- Roleblocked NQT
4maskwolf        -- Transformed Lenglon into someone that can Jailkeep
Egan_BW          -- unclaimed action, currently reviving Tric At Day's End
EuchreJack       -- Stole roleblock + prevent mafiakill from Max, got another Monster ability (undisclosed).
hector13         -- unclaimed action
Jim Groovester   -- Lookout (or Watch) on Hector, nobody visited Hector.
Lenglon          -- Bug Max (action succeeded), gift monster action of NQT's to Jack
ToonyMan         -- Tracked Vector, claims Vector no-visited
Vector           -- unclaimed action, limited kills to Perseus and Hector as D1 action, seen as no-visiting by Toony.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: September 25, 2022, 06:44:01 pm »

In any case, I watched hector13 expecting him to be a more attractive nightkill target than Persus13. However, nobody targeted hector13.
Sad horn noise.

I actually was going to track you last night, but switched to Vector last minute.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: September 25, 2022, 06:50:06 pm »

I none'd last night, didn't have anything appropriate to do.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: September 25, 2022, 06:53:09 pm »

update 2 of N1 actions:
notquitethere -- unclaimed action, Roleblocked by Max
Knightwing64     -- Offered Jack a Devil Deal
Maximum Spin     -- Roleblocked NQT
4maskwolf        -- Transformed Lenglon into someone that can Jailkeep
Egan_BW          -- unclaimed action, currently reviving Tric At Day's End
EuchreJack       -- Stole roleblock + prevent mafiakill from Max, got another Monster ability (undisclosed).
hector13         -- unclaimed action
Jim Groovester   -- Lookout (or Watch) on Hector, nobody visited Hector.
Lenglon          -- Bug Max (action succeeded), gift monster action of NQT's to Jack
ToonyMan         -- Tracked Vector, claims Vector no-visited
Vector           -- no-actioned, limited kills to Perseus and Hector as D1 action, seen as no-visiting by Toony.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: September 25, 2022, 06:57:46 pm »

If we execute Egan today do they res Tric?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: September 25, 2022, 07:02:06 pm »

Hector: So you don't think I'm Evil, you just want to defend NQT. Is this correct?

For fu-

*desp breath*

I think this is going to be a really long game if people incessantly repeat the same pissing questions.

You are claimed third-party, inherently untrustworthy. Do I need to answer the same bloody questions from D1 now too, to make sure everyone understands my position? EJ? Jim? You good? ‘cause I really have better things to do with my time than fucking Groundhog Day.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: September 25, 2022, 07:05:57 pm »

I should mention that Persus was hounding Hector pretty hard on D1. Hector could have easily died. If I was Persus I would have been extremely nervous to leave my vote on Hector.

Hector being Evil would also imply Vector is a giant chad, but I don't think we're that lucky. Plus mafia would just not kill.
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 102