Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 102

Author Topic: Webadict's Supernatural - Game Over: Day of the Burning Sun  (Read 47646 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Day 3: Sweet Dreams Of Witches And Wizards [8 / 13]
« Reply #1155 on: October 01, 2022, 12:39:10 am »

I'll try to get something useful put out there tomorrow. right now my top scumpicks are Hector/Jack, but I'm not settled on them and will see what I come up with. I haven't even really read the last page or so.

Spoiler: N1 actions (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: N2 actions (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Rolenames (click to show/hide)
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Day 3: Sweet Dreams Of Witches And Wizards [8 / 13]
« Reply #1156 on: October 01, 2022, 12:46:50 am »

As there is a possibility that both Hector & I are both town being manipulated into a town-on-town dichotomy, I'll vote No Lynch.

If the No Lynch doesn't gain traction, I'll probably switch back to Hector.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: October 01, 2022, 12:53:50 am »

Upon reviewing the Night Actions, I find it suspicious that Hector "received three role names, and how many of each there are in the game". That sounds like a PASSIVE ability, which implies Hector could have performed another action.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: October 01, 2022, 01:03:28 am »

Not to beat up Jim since I've been Mr. Zero Accuracy this game, but it's interesting to think that if Jim watched Persus instead we would have caught two Evil together with one killing the other. Talk about a blow out.

As there is a possibility that both Hector & I are both town being manipulated into a town-on-town dichotomy, I'll vote No Lynch.

There is no way you're both town. I can't think of how that would even be possible, we're losing if you're both town.

I do want to keep my word to Hector. Sometime tomorrow I'm going to look into Jack's interactions with Max (and Vector) as well as NQT and Hector's interactions with each other. I'm convinced there's at least two Evil working together in this body cutting ritual.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: October 01, 2022, 01:11:00 am »

For team formation, let us not forget that Vector didn't perform the kill on Night 1 unless partnered with Toony.
That alone limits the team combinations. We have two kills, so unless mafia has two kills, it's not Toony/Vector.

So for Vector to be on a scumteam, Vector's partner had to do the NightKill.
That was NOT NQT, who also has been unable to kill on Night 1 unless partnered with Max. On Night 2, NQT was unable to kill due to being roleblocked by two players.

On Night 1, Max confirms that Jack copied from him by correctly identifying the power copied, so I could not have performed the Night 1 kill unless on a scumteam with Max. Hence, I could not be Vector's partner.

On Night 1, Max's roleblock of NQT was confirmed by NQT, hence Max could not have done the Night 1 kill unless on a scumteam with NQT. So, Max could not be on a scumteam with Vector.

On Night 1, Jack confirm that Knightwing sent me a Devil's deal. So Knightwing could not have performed the Night 1 kill unless on a scumteam with Jack. So, Knightwing could not be on a scumteam with Vector.

On Night 1, Jack & NQT confirm that Lenglon gave a copy of NQT's power to Jack. So Lenglon could not have performed the Night 1 kill.

Of course, multiactions and ninjas are possible, I guess. But for now, here are the results:

Not Toony/Vector
Not NQT/Vector
Not Jack/Vector
Not Max/Vector
Not Knightwing/Vector
Not Lenglon/Vector

...I seem to be running out of potential scum partners for Vector. Hector is the only one that could be on a scumteam with Vector.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: October 01, 2022, 01:17:33 am »

Continuing on the Team Formation exercise, we know that NQT was unable to do the Night 2 kill. Unless Strongman/Unstoppable.

So for NQT to be on a scumteam, his partner had to do the Night 2 kill. On Night 1, either Max was blocking NQT, or they are a scumteam. Anyone see a way that NQT could be on a scumteam with anyone but Max?

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: October 01, 2022, 01:23:33 am »

Both Max and I confirm receiving Devil Deals, so Knightwing didn't perform the Night Kill, from my POV until at least Night 2. But then who did the kill Night 1?
Both Max & NQT confirm the block Night 1. So Knightwing didn't perform a kill.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: October 01, 2022, 01:29:54 am »

Also: Lenglon's role name should probably be one of the Potential Town Roles. Then again, Neutral. Also apparently undergoing metamorphosis.

@Lenglon: Since you've lost your Day 1 role, did you have one of the roles from the Potential Town Roles? Which one?

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: October 01, 2022, 01:34:09 am »

There is no way you're both town. I can't think of how that would even be possible, we're losing if you're both town.

Upon review of the above analysis of possible teams, I tend to agree with ToonyMan. Thus, I'm going back to voting Hector13

@Hector: Lets end this. You vote me, I vote you, my fellow townies determine the outcome of the game.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: October 01, 2022, 01:42:06 am »

I can clear Knightwing from the scumteam.

I know that Knightwing visited me Night 1. Max claims Knightwing visited Night 2, and both Max & Knightwing have discussed those results.
So Knightwing can only be on a scumteam with Max, where one of them preformed the Night 2 kill.
BUT, Max has an alibi from NQT. Thus, Knightwing runs out of partners.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1165 on: October 01, 2022, 01:42:41 am »

Max has an alibi for Night 1 from NQT.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: October 01, 2022, 03:03:05 am »

I find this coordinated hector-and-NQT push suspicious, of course, but if you two are the scum team, despair: you can't kill me anyway. Didn't you think to wonder what powers I got from Knightwing?

Also: Lenglon's role name should probably be one of the Potential Town Roles.
I don't see why, as Lenglon was admittedly not a member of town.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: October 01, 2022, 07:13:25 am »

Unvote

You either got a one shot revive or my devil deal ability

Mamobo

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia Moderation Bot
    • View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: October 01, 2022, 07:25:42 am »

Vote Count
------------------------
-> hector13     --1-- EuchreJack*,
-> Maximum Spin --1-- notquitethere*,
EuchreJack      --0--
Knightwing64    --0--
Lenglon         --0--
notquitethere   --0--
ToonyMan        --0--
Vector          --0--
No One          --0--

Not Voting      --6-- hector13, Knightwing64*, Lenglon, Maximum Spin, ToonyMan, Vector,

5 to Hammer. Day ends on October 02, 2022 at 20:00 Central Daylight Time (~36 hours remaining).

NOTE: In the event of a tie, Evil forces choose the execution target.
Mamobo stands for Mafia Moderation Bot! Mamobo was made by webadict to help those in need!

Mamobo hates villainy and lawlessness! Mamobo loves blueberries!

Mamobo is happy to be of use! If you'd like to improve Mamobo, please do something else instead!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: October 01, 2022, 08:36:02 am »

okay, so reviewed the last several pages of discussion now, which served little purpose overall beyond informing me of just how exhausted I became during the last couple days, and did some quick review of suspicions.

Toony - nah
Vector - nah
Max - requires Jack be evil.
Knightwing - requires Max be evil, meaning also requires Jack be evil.
Jack - apparently requires Max be evil? Request citation of this.
NQT - perma-roleblocked, so requires a solo-evil partner.
Hector - potential solo-evil.

so I can limit my focus for today to: Hector, NQT, Jack.

Max: Could you please quote the actual post where Jack confirmed what he got from you as something that really happened and not something he could have faked based on stuff you had claimed yourself about it?

that there should solve Jack's slot for me, letting me focus on NQT, and Hector.

NQT: My logic from Day 2 where I said that you and Egan were likely on opposite teams still applies. Could you tell me more about your body destruction ability? Do you get a proper autopsy or anything?

also:

NQT: Your vote right now is on Max and not Jack. I don't see Max being Evil without Jack also being Evil. Why is your vote on Max instead of Jack?

additionally:

Vector: You claim to have been in a covenchat with Jim. Jim was annoyed with me for focusing on Hector so much, and Jim flipped Good. Was there anything in your covenchat that might be additional reason to not focus on Hector?

and for jack's question of me:

I already claimed my D1 role in fairly hefty detail yesterday. I was a Pixie. No, I was not on the list of Potential Town Roles. here's where it was claimed:
Spoiler: long (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: N1 actions (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: N2 actions (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Rolenames (click to show/hide)
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 102