Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22

Author Topic: hat mafia also: the mafia-themed accidental bastard - Stalemate (?)  (Read 15130 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: hat mafia also: the mafia-themed accidental bastard - Stalemate (?)
« Reply #300 on: September 16, 2022, 02:36:26 pm »

Lenglon is right about that Knightwing. They were in the worst position to ever get a Hat Tyrant win.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: September 16, 2022, 02:38:14 pm »

The fact that people actually did what you said without any resistance annoys the hell out of me, sure, you couldn’t win the interesting way, but they literally could. Instead of the probably plot filled and cool hat tyrant ending, we got the bog standard you got all mafia, congrats ending

Do you feel accomplished?

Did that satisfy you?

Did you like that ending?

Do you feel good about yourself? Knowing that you became the grinch and just stole all the fun from the game?

-.-

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: September 16, 2022, 02:39:01 pm »

This game was a giant memefest of memery.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: September 16, 2022, 02:39:48 pm »

Lenglon is right about that Knightwing. They were in the worst position to ever get a Hat Tyrant win.
Did take my best shot at it. Mugged the person who would most obviously not be turtling + the person with the vigi hat, while making myself look 100% like i was going to be turtling so nobody would mug me. If the dice on that mug-competition had gone differently I could have won on the spot.

The person with three hats was NQT by the way. Toony, when you mugged NQT, you took his starting hat, and prevented him from instantly becoming Hat Tyrant.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: September 16, 2022, 02:48:03 pm »

I was pretty sure Lenglon and Fallacy knew I was the proto-tyrant so there was no way I was going to be allowed to mug free in the night, otherwise might have been tempted to go for that wincon instead...

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: September 16, 2022, 02:49:20 pm »

The fact that people actually did what you said without any resistance
What. Did you not read the last many, many pages, of people not doing that?

Knightwing, are you honestly saying that I should have just rolled over and gone afk, not trying to win at all? Hat Tyrant wasn't an option for me. Everyone Wins wasn't going to happen despite me giving it the best shot I could (didn't expect it to actually work, but was giving it the best chance I could). Intentionally picking up the murder crown was just a way to make myself lose. Winning as town was the only option I had left. When you give someone exactly one option, do you expect them to not take it?

I was pretty sure Lenglon and Fallacy knew I was the proto-tyrant so there was no way I was going to be allowed to mug free in the night, otherwise might have been tempted to go for that wincon instead...
Yep, we'd already planned things out in-thread. I was going to mug you, and FoU was free to mug me if they didn't trust me, or to do whatever else they liked if they did.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: September 16, 2022, 02:58:08 pm »

I figured you had the three hats.

I was probably going to mafia kill you during N2. I think this would have gotten me the gibus hat, assuming you didn't shoot me during N2.

Man it would have been really nice to see how the game would have developed towards a hat tyrant game end....

win win win win win win win win win win win win

Have you tried focusing on having fun instead????????????

You say I was right but you missed the point where I decided to have fun instead of going for the most efficient victory.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: September 16, 2022, 02:58:15 pm »

The person with three hats was NQT by the way. Toony, when you mugged NQT, you took his starting hat, and prevented him from instantly becoming Hat Tyrant.

What

Holy shit

I stopped the Hat Tyrant win. It was me...

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: September 16, 2022, 03:00:30 pm »

You fool!
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: September 16, 2022, 03:00:48 pm »

I didn't graverob because I wanted more mally support.

I mugged NQT simply because they looked like they weren't going to turtle and nobody else was probably going to mug them.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: September 16, 2022, 03:03:34 pm »

The fact that people actually did what you said without any resistance annoys the hell out of me, sure, you couldn’t win the interesting way, but they literally could. Instead of the probably plot filled and cool hat tyrant ending, we got the bog standard you got all mafia, congrats ending

Do you feel accomplished?

Did that satisfy you?

Did you like that ending?

Do you feel good about yourself? Knowing that you became the grinch and just stole all the fun from the game?

-.-

Wow.  Sorest Winner ever here.
Kid, only one thing matters in life:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I figured you had the three hats.

I was probably going to mafia kill you during N2. I think this would have gotten me the gibus hat, assuming you didn't shoot me during N2.

Man it would have been really nice to see how the game would have developed towards a hat tyrant game end....

win win win win win win win win win win win win

Have you tried focusing on having fun instead????????????

You say I was right but you missed the point where I decided to have fun instead of going for the most efficient victory.

Free Inspirational Video for Jimbo

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: September 16, 2022, 03:10:50 pm »

What

Holy shit

I thought the game had ended N1 until you sent your action lol

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: September 16, 2022, 03:13:15 pm »

What

Holy shit

This game was worth it for this moment of profound irony.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: September 16, 2022, 03:14:02 pm »

Toony: Our Anti-Hero

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: September 16, 2022, 03:17:08 pm »

What

Holy shit

This game was worth it for this moment of profound irony.
Facts.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22