Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 22

Author Topic: hat mafia also: the mafia-themed accidental bastard - Stalemate (?)  (Read 15145 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: hat mafia also: the mafia-themed accidental bastard - Day 2 [7/8]
« Reply #180 on: September 15, 2022, 06:36:25 pm »

((PTW))
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: September 15, 2022, 06:45:14 pm »

so knightwing got the crown. neato. whatever. toony dies today.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: September 15, 2022, 06:59:18 pm »

Breaking the game is always fun. In small ways or big ways, you know? It's fun to take the Rubicks Cube apart.

But I acknowledge and respect your difference in opinion. Now prepare to die.
How is a victory where players are spoonfed how to win without doing anything fun? Sure maybe some players get to enjoy a method to "solve" the game at the start, but you might as well close the book at that point. It's over. There's nothing that anybody can do because the outcome is determined and that fucking sucks.

We don't know if this is true. Knightwing might just want to have fun like me.

Jim's post at the end of D1 had me in stitches. Do you think that happens if we follow the script? Fuck no. I will not be satisfied unless a single player achieves Hat Tyrant victory. I want it to be me of course, which is how I'm mainly playing the game, however another playing snatching victory would be just as entertaining and hard to guess.

It wouldn't just involve reading the first three pages of the game and going "oh so that's how they do it" and closing the book without a second thought.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: September 15, 2022, 07:12:55 pm »

I did? Sweet

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: September 15, 2022, 07:13:43 pm »

No but seriously, I got the generic pink frills hat, I just think a universal win, like Toony said, is boring and stupid.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: September 15, 2022, 07:26:42 pm »

okay? we aren't going for a universal win. we're going for a town win. Toony is the last maf, which is why I'm voting him. simple as that.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: September 15, 2022, 07:43:08 pm »

okay? we aren't going for a universal win. we're going for a town win. Toony is the last maf, which is why I'm voting him. simple as that.
I'm not, but I also don't plan on voting Tric or Jim (we can process of elimination this now) so that the game will continue.

If Tric and Jim agree with me and NQT doesn't then that's still 4v4 and a tie is decided randomly. So we could have another night of Hatageddon.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: September 15, 2022, 07:43:40 pm »

Wait hammers exist, so it's whatever goes through first then

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: September 15, 2022, 08:00:08 pm »

The arguments are heating up in Teufort! Or devolving into philosophical navel-gazing, it's a little hard to tell from the announcer booth, folks.

Quote from: vote!

notquitethere  0
Jim Groovester 0
Lenglon        0
Knightwing64   0
FallacyofUrist 2 Knightwing64, ToonyMan
ToonyMan       2 Lenglon, FallacyofUrist
TricMagic      0
No Elimination 0

Not Voting: notquitethere, Jim Groovester, TricMagic

4 Hammers 🔨

Voting ends Saturday the 17th, 4:00 PM EST

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: September 15, 2022, 08:11:47 pm »

Me can't math because smooth brain

Me don't think Lenglon/FoU/Knightwing switch, come down to NQT/Jim/Tric

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: September 15, 2022, 08:17:39 pm »

as a reminder: the last maf started with vigi/cop/doctor hats. vigi hat started on Toony, cop started on Jim, doctor started on Tric. everyone else is confirmed as not-maf. FoU CANNOT be maf.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: September 15, 2022, 08:28:34 pm »

Think Toony, Think!

Mobile in bed right now. So Jim claims the cop hat. And yeah, can only be one of us. I can't win tonight at 1, as I have 2 hats. So going into tomorrow would be a lose state as mafia.

So big should hit either Jim or Toony, which ends the game with town victory if the hat tyrant doesn't occur. Not wanting the chance, have to decide which is which.

Time to come out of the cave Toony.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: September 15, 2022, 08:30:25 pm »

FallacyofUrist because hopefully whoever has three hats sees this and decides to hammer and attempt a hat tyrant victory during N2.

Come ooooon you know you want to. You know you want to frustrate Hall Lenglonitor's efforts to impose order on this game.

as a reminder: the last maf started with vigi/cop/doctor hats. vigi hat started on Toony, cop started on Jim, doctor started on Tric. everyone else is confirmed as not-maf. FoU CANNOT be maf.

This is false, I did not start the game with the cop hat. I have the frilly hat that Knightwing64 claimed to have. However, I also do not care that he claims to have it since I am a hat monarchist and wish to see a hat king crowned. He can confirm or deny that he has the cop hat if it is within his preferences to do so.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: September 15, 2022, 08:33:29 pm »

cool, tric is town doc then, and it's just between Toony/Jim/KW.

KW, please stop voting the confirmed town player (FoU). if you are going to insist on voting not-Toony, then you should be voting Jim.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: September 15, 2022, 08:35:04 pm »

Come to think of it, toony + mugscuffle targeting toony is 4 players. Crown awakened. Tric has doc hat + gibbus. If crown went to Tric that's 3 hats on tric as well as the person who scuffled with me and FoU. Person with vigi hat, please shoot tric tonight if game doesn't end. Thank you.

Note, an awakened 👑 will hop to another player when you die. Surprise, max is already dead. Egan, does that mean the 👑 would still be in the grave.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 22