Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 22

Author Topic: hat mafia also: the mafia-themed accidental bastard - Stalemate (?)  (Read 15080 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: hat mafia also: the mafia-themed accidental bastard - Day 2 [7/8]
« Reply #195 on: September 15, 2022, 08:40:38 pm »

Come to think of it, toony + mugscuffle targeting toony is 4 players. Crown awakened. Tric has doc hat + gibbus. If crown went to Tric that's 3 hats on tric as well as the person who scuffled with me and FoU. Person with vigi hat, please shoot tric tonight if game doesn't end. Thank you.

Note, an awakened 👑 will hop to another player when you die. Surprise, max is already dead. Egan, does that mean the 👑 would still be in the grave.
!! good question !!
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: September 15, 2022, 08:42:27 pm »

as a reminder: the last maf started with vigi/cop/doctor hats. vigi hat started on Toony, cop started on Jim, doctor started on Tric. everyone else is confirmed as not-maf. FoU CANNOT be maf.
Perfect

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: September 15, 2022, 08:42:39 pm »

... From last post, think it's Jim who's last mafia? Previous kw/Jim posts seem to contridict. Toony wanted to crown themselves, but Jim came in for the final hammer. So Max vs Toony is unlikely without mafia completely breaking cohesion in their thread.

So [color=]Jim[/color]?

Ninja. Anyway, phone posts on bed.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: September 15, 2022, 08:45:24 pm »

I would prefer a toony lynch by a fairly large margin but I can accept a Jim lynch and hope for the vigi hat to shoot toony overnight.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: September 15, 2022, 08:47:04 pm »

Mobile in bed right now. So Jim claims the cop hat. And yeah, can only be one of us. I can't win tonight at 1, as I have 2 hats. So going into tomorrow would be a lose state as mafia.
If you have 2 hats you win tonight if player with Vig hat kill player with Crown and goes to you while you mug someone.

Boom Hat Tyrant Tric

... From last post, think it's Jim who's last mafia? Previous kw/Jim posts seem to contridict. Toony wanted to crown themselves, but Jim came in for the final hammer. So Max vs Toony is unlikely without mafia completely breaking cohesion in their thread.
Me not vote Jim or you

Me dont have to think who maf between Jim Tric

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: September 15, 2022, 08:48:25 pm »

I would prefer a toony lynch by a fairly large margin but I can accept a Jim lynch and hope for the vigi hat to shoot toony overnight.
You happy with any lynch

Lenglon doughnut want think brain

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: September 15, 2022, 08:50:33 pm »

If the crown did end up looted... What's the chance Toony has it right now and is deflecting? Them looting max makes sense. Them covering  makes sey. Or they just want a hat tyrant.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: September 15, 2022, 08:50:40 pm »

This is false, I did not start the game with the cop hat. I have the frilly hat that Knightwing64 claimed to have. However, I also do not care that he claims to have it since I am a hat monarchist and wish to see a hat king crowned. He can confirm or deny that he has the cop hat if it is within his preferences to do so.
KW smart he earn cookies and women

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: September 15, 2022, 08:51:27 pm »

Pretty sure Toony would self-vote to 🔨

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: September 15, 2022, 08:51:55 pm »

If the crown did end up looted... What's the chance Toony has it right now and is deflecting? Them looting max makes sense. Them covering  makes sey. Or they just want a hat tyrant.
Me no have crown, me mug NQT

FoU could have crown, if we vote FoU he drop crown which go to random player tonight

Crown could go Tric and then Tric mug and win

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: September 15, 2022, 08:52:08 pm »

it's an extremely low chance. Toony started with the vigi hat and stole NQT's hat last night.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: September 15, 2022, 08:54:45 pm »

FoU could have crown, if we vote FoU he drop crown which go to random player tonight

Crown could go Tric and then Tric mug and win
The crown is probably on Jim to be honest, and I think he's lying because he needs to get *not toony* lynched to win as a maf-ally. I'm still quite certain Toony is last maf.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: September 15, 2022, 08:57:07 pm »

it's an extremely low chance. Toony started with the vigi hat and stole NQT's hat last night.
It at least 1/5 chance, me math

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: September 15, 2022, 08:57:50 pm »

Guess the question to Egan might be important.

Toony, you remember last game I played? May have gone along with you yesterday, but mostly cause I don't trust scum and played to town wincon. Unlike you and others.

Toony math wrong.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: September 15, 2022, 09:00:44 pm »

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 22