Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 54

Author Topic: Beginner BYOR Mafia 3 - Game Over - Et tu, Egan?  (Read 23415 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner BYOR Mafia 3 (6 / 9) - Day 3 - Replacement Still Needed
« Reply #660 on: August 15, 2022, 06:20:23 pm »

Also, No Execute is literally not a possible move no matter who you think is scum.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: August 15, 2022, 06:20:32 pm »

initiating the hood
What are you talking about?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: August 15, 2022, 06:21:11 pm »

Roden is a wall, man, he's just a wall and he does nothing, and he considers being a wall as a highlight to his play here.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: August 15, 2022, 06:21:52 pm »

I ran out of energy to play this game with any intensity. You should not expect much from me for the rest of the day.

My POE is Roden/Maximum Spin in case nobody picked up on that.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: August 15, 2022, 06:23:08 pm »

We are finally in an agreement about who you should be suspecting. I still think it's you and Max, but this is the correct PoE for you.

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: August 15, 2022, 06:23:11 pm »

You'll fullclaim or you'll probably get executed.
Feel free to vote me then!

Also, No Execute is literally not a possible move no matter who you think is scum.
Yes, it is.

initiating the hood
What are you talking about?
What are you confused about? Somebody made a hood. It's an ability.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: August 15, 2022, 06:24:15 pm »

We are finally in an agreement about who you should be suspecting. I still think it's you and Max, but this is the correct PoE for you.

I urge you to read the posts I did have energy for for why that is a vanishingly small probability.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: August 15, 2022, 06:24:40 pm »

For whatever reason Web thinks talking down to people makes them want to try harder instead of the complete opposite.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: August 15, 2022, 06:26:35 pm »

Roden. I don't know anything about any hood. I don't know what a hood is supposed to mean in the context of Mafia. I just plain don't get what on earth you're talking about here.

Please. Give me some context. What are you talking about? When did what do what that does what now?

Seriously. Just... What?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: August 15, 2022, 06:26:58 pm »

For whatever reason Web thinks talking down to people makes them want to try harder instead of the complete opposite.
No, I talk down to people because I feel like I'm dragging dead horses through the desert when I have to deal with them.

Roden. I don't know anything about any hood. I don't know what a hood is supposed to mean in the context of Mafia. I just plain don't get what on earth you're talking about here.

Please. Give me some context. What are you talking about? When did what do what that does what now?

Seriously. Just... What?
Neighborhood. He's... just bad at talking.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: August 15, 2022, 06:37:13 pm »

I urge you to read the posts I did have energy for for why that is a vanishingly small probability.
I understand that. That's why, if it's true (and, again, I don't believe that, but that's why I'm making this small cut-out containing the possibility that I'm wrong.), I really do need you to be going after Maximum Spin. Unfortunately, I'm not willing to believe Roden is scum yet because he's, like, inexplicably pointless, but he's almost entirely counted for in all of his actions.

Are you going to protect me Tonight if we vote out Maximum Spin?

You'll fullclaim or you'll probably get executed.
Feel free to vote me then!
I'd love to, but I'm afraid that may lose me the game. I realize that you haven't realized that yet, but that's because the best explanation I can give would get me banned. I think if you don't claim Today, you will 100% be voted out Today or Tomorrow. That's, like, not really something I can change on my own, because you haven't really self-assessed in a while, but I do promise that's the end goal of what happens.

Also, we're not NLing without a plan. (Also, we're not NLing even with a plan, but that's beside the point since you have less trust than most players.)

Feel free to complain and kick the walls in the corner, but making any holes will get your desert taken away.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: August 15, 2022, 06:38:06 pm »

Okay, so Roden wants to know the ability name of how Max made a neighborhood on N0. Is that correct?

Additionally, Roden is claiming to be able to steal said ability once he knows the ability name.

And finally, Roden wants to No-Lynch so he can... replace into that neighberhood as a way to confirm that the scumteam is Max + Jim?

Roden, that plan won't work. IF the scumteam is Jim + Max, then we have every reason to believe they have a LYLO-breaker, and so a no-lynch will make us lose.

IF the scumteam is not, then your plan accomplishes nothing.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: August 15, 2022, 06:39:43 pm »

The plan is so bad, that you can't possibly think Roden is scum.

He's just THAT unaware.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: August 15, 2022, 06:57:12 pm »

Egan_BW, I want to take a moment to say you've done a good job. It's unrelated to anything happening in the game at this moment, but you played well, even if you don't realize it. It's a bit of a stretch, but you might have solved the game by doing what you're doing, so keep it up. You'll probably realize after the game is over why that is, but I figured I'd get that in while we're waiting around here to see if Maximum Spin or Jim Groovester makes a case about the other first, and also because you infuriate me a lot less than Roden, and that's really the best part about you.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: August 15, 2022, 06:59:02 pm »

The plan is so bad, that you can't possibly think Roden is scum.

He's just THAT unaware.

B12 Mafia Subforum Don't Be Toxic Challenge [Impossible!]
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 54