Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 54

Author Topic: Beginner BYOR Mafia 3 - Game Over - Et tu, Egan?  (Read 23508 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner BYOR Mafia 3 (6 / 9) - Day 3 - Replacement Still Needed
« Reply #540 on: August 15, 2022, 11:57:46 am »

@Max: No, it just made me think you were more likely scum trying to quickhammer. Therein lies the problem.

I also wouldn't need to unvote if anyone but you or Jim were my partner, so that should really confirm me in your eyes!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: August 15, 2022, 11:59:37 am »

No Lynch
I am intentionally choosing not to explain myself here.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: August 15, 2022, 11:59:47 am »

So doesn't that render this statement
This narrows down the scum to me or Jim, since it's 4 to Hammer. Also, specifically, me and Egan vs Jim/unknown.
false?

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: August 15, 2022, 12:01:53 pm »

No Lynch
I think this is the right play. No lynch.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: August 15, 2022, 12:03:30 pm »

No Lynch
I think this is the right play. No lynch.
Why?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: August 15, 2022, 12:05:39 pm »

Why?
Because I have no clue who scum are anymore and I have too much of a headache to want to play this game. Maybe tomorrow I'll have a better idea. Or be dead. That's fine too.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: August 15, 2022, 12:06:49 pm »

Unvote

I strongly dislike that answer.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: August 15, 2022, 12:08:11 pm »

Unvote

I strongly dislike that answer.
Yeah, well, I strongly dislike being here right now.

Let me know when the other three players show up.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: August 15, 2022, 12:10:38 pm »

@Lenglon: Re-read Max's claim. Jim has a double vote Action, which is why Max is floundering a bit. He can't definitely prove Jim is scum because of Lylobreaker, and he's a bit unwilling to do anything else.

Regardless, NL is not an option here.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: August 15, 2022, 12:16:18 pm »

Yeah, I really didn't expect such clear feedback from an obvious trap. Like, what did he think I was thinking?

To my eyes at this time it is Max/Jim, and it is more likely Max than Jim.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: August 15, 2022, 12:17:37 pm »

@Lenglon: Re-read Max's claim. Jim has a double vote Action, which is why Max is floundering a bit. He can't definitely prove Jim is scum because of Lylobreaker, and he's a bit unwilling to do anything else.

Regardless, NL is not an option here.
You're honestly giving me more credit than I deserve here. I'm just annoyed to have to seriously consider my strongest townread as scum, and I genuinely do have a severe headache. I haven't even fully worked through the implications here.

What anything else should I be doing? Seriously, please tell me as if I am a small child, that's about the level I'm functioning on right now.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: August 15, 2022, 12:22:32 pm »

What has Jim actually said and done that makes Jim your strongest townread? You've been vague about this all game, but considering that it's entirely based on a private chat nobody else has access to, that's to be expected. But is there really anything that Jim has said to confirm himself?

Also, please bear in mind that redirectors can impersonate trackers trivialy, and for the, what, fifth, time I think? I'm telling everyone that I have reason to believe that the scum have at least one person that can double-action.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: August 15, 2022, 12:25:56 pm »

What has Jim actually said and done that makes Jim your strongest townread? You've been vague about this all game, but considering that it's entirely based on a private chat nobody else has access to, that's to be expected. But is there really anything that Jim has said to confirm himself?
Not really. It's the whole gestalt intuition I got from talking to him. He seemed like he was genuinely trying to figure out the game with me. He seemed genuinely shocked when Knightwing wasn't scum. I like to think I'm good at reading these things.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: August 15, 2022, 12:26:54 pm »

Also, please bear in mind that redirectors can impersonate trackers trivialy, and for the, what, fifth, time I think? I'm telling everyone that I have reason to believe that the scum have at least one person that can double-action.
^ Literally this entire post.

Not really. It's the whole gestalt intuition I got from talking to him. He seemed like he was genuinely trying to figure out the game with me. He seemed genuinely shocked when Knightwing wasn't scum. I like to think I'm good at reading these things.
Post a genuine read from him from your chat. That shouldn't be against the rules, only posting PMs from the mod are.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: August 15, 2022, 12:29:12 pm »

[6:38 PM] Jim Groovester: Uggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggh this is probably town webadict.
From d1.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 54