Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 54

Author Topic: Beginner BYOR Mafia 3 - Game Over - Et tu, Egan?  (Read 23654 times)

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner BYOR Mafia 3 (8 / 9) - Day 2 - Mysteries Afoot
« Reply #300 on: August 12, 2022, 11:46:17 pm »

i dunno, he could still be a shoithole we plug potatoes into for feterilizer. 

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: August 12, 2022, 11:47:35 pm »

Drunkrag, you're even more confused than usual.

TO BE FAIR at least I have ther wherewhichll to not randombly vote right now, so give me a modicum of credit.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: August 12, 2022, 11:52:20 pm »

well.  Anyone who votes give me your second pick because I can grab them to myself and null a kill. 

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: August 12, 2022, 11:57:12 pm »

and that's an open dare; come at me scum.  I';l fuck your rigth up

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: August 13, 2022, 12:01:56 am »

honestly I'll just say it - the 1-shot abilities I have are shit, so tell me who to redirect to myself because that's the action I'll be taking on N2

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: August 13, 2022, 01:17:21 am »

Uh...
So anyway, I think Roden means he was confirmed to have the Glass Lens, which isn't technically true, but Tric did say he gave it out and nobody else seems to have it, so it's at least plausible. That's not really alignment-indicative since Tric gave it out at random and could've hit scum, but it does mean that we know the full details of the ability he's claiming to have used, and I think it would be pretty stupid to lynch him before he has a chance to prove he really did it and potentially confirm or exclude Shakerag.

I'm not sure this Shakerag is entirely helpful, but at least we'd have a cop check on him. Certainly, if Roden reports that he's town, we could infer that he's either town or paired with Roden, or possibly a godfather. Or god knows what other less likely possibilities.

If anyone else has the glass lens, now would be the time to let everyone know.

Lastly, my current take on who to suspect is: who would have the capacity to cause this much confusion? I know who I think that points to, but what do the rest of you think?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: August 13, 2022, 07:05:29 am »

Well, there goes that ability. Thank's Webadict.

Apparently accepting it ended up giving me the Status Effect Released Evil. Which immediately got used to disable my auto. Decent news at least, since it would have painted anyone I targeted as mafia for that night. But it also made me immune to framejobs.

... All in all, a positive so long as one doesn't trust results blindly. But also a note there may be frames here.
Web can you explain how Tric came to the conclusion that the auto was a negative status effect if it actually isn't?
HE DIDN'T.

He said, IN THIS CLIP, that he got a Status, which is true! The Status got REMOVED, which, if you could read, you dingo, would be EXACTLY how the Ability you srole works, you absolute bacteria brain.

You know who would've been a great person to ask this about? TricMagic! Weird that he got "accidentally" hammered when you simultaneously believe "voting" would shut him up (as opposed to hammering), that you'd "check Lebglon tomorrow" with your inspect, and SO MANY OTHER THINGS, YOU MISERABLE LYING PILE OF GARBAGE. I definitely made you do it, too.

So you absolutely hammered Tric on purpose, you're not confirmed to have used any inspect at all, and you're incapable of reading what my Action does in an attempt to frame me because the messages are stilling traveling along the parasympathetic nervous system through rush hour traffic.

Explain to me how you're not an absolute detriment to the Town? "Duhhh, I have a cop cawd" isn't a great defense. I already told you how I feel, and that feeling is that you might not be scum, but you're somehow still acting like it. I am under the impression that you're never going to be useful, and cutting the cord now is our only way to help fix that, but in that utopian world, you would have simply never caused those issues in the first place.

If you think I'm scum, why don't you give it a second shot so you can use all three of your brain cells to try and prove it this time. Personally, that might involve you having to actually read the things you're using as evidence, but what do I know, I can read those picture books on your shelf.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: August 13, 2022, 07:16:21 am »

Anyway, let's ask Knightwing what his roleblock does because somehow, that's more productive than Roden.

Let's also ask Egan what Ability failed.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: August 13, 2022, 07:38:01 am »

Well, if you want to be specific, I’m a role blocker and redirect or, they are separate actions tho

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: August 13, 2022, 12:59:22 pm »

Knightwing, why did my auto not activate N0 when you blocked me?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: August 13, 2022, 01:00:06 pm »

Egaaaannn,,under what conditions would your action have failed?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: August 13, 2022, 01:00:47 pm »

Posting via wet phone, please ignore the typos in above post.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: August 13, 2022, 01:03:36 pm »

Shake, you said you did two things last night, one was redirect Roden. What was the second?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: August 13, 2022, 01:04:43 pm »

Jim, what is your evaluation  of webb's behavior? You said web was scummy before, could you go into detail?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: August 13, 2022, 01:05:53 pm »

Max, do you think Egan is town? Why?
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 54