Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 54

Author Topic: Beginner BYOR Mafia 3 - Game Over - Et tu, Egan?  (Read 23723 times)

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner BYOR Mafia 3 (8 / 9) - Day 2 - Mysteries Afoot
« Reply #285 on: August 12, 2022, 11:16:39 pm »

and  AND for the record

Lenglon sent me her role but it's suss.  It's akinda delyaed pisiner and a little weird but maybe town i duddndnoo

I'm not 100% ceratain she's town but she could be tryin g to ... um play me , amaybe. 

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: August 12, 2022, 11:18:48 pm »

Web I'd love for you to explain the pro town beneficial reason for killing the confirmed Cop before they actually receive results

hold on when ddii we have a confirned cop?  I don't remembner that

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: August 12, 2022, 11:21:27 pm »

I thought your reaction to being told you got Cop checked was townie.
My reaction to being told I was cop checked was to tell you that I hadn't been cop checked (and if it said scum then it was clearly redirected to someone that's not me). In what world would Scum!Lenglon do anything different? Why didn't you push me for that?

Wow this is a weird argument to have.

Web you can stop trying to throw your weight around, thanks. No one's executing the confirmed Cop claim that was cleared from committing a kill.
What? That isn't.... Roden, you aren't confirmed, you didn't claim cop (instead claiming to have been gifted a 1-shot alignment inspect), and you aren't cleared from a kill when for all we know the scum chose to no-kill.

If you're scum who got caught by a Cop check, I don't think your first reaction isn't to lie about a fake ability that let's you know if you were visited. That's too quick of a response to be fabricated.

How am I not cleared from the kill when Shake redirected me to him and stated he would know if someone tried to kill him? And if I'm scum why do I waste my action trying to target you with the Cop check instead of doing something that isn't against a scum wincon?

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: August 12, 2022, 11:21:37 pm »

where tf is Egaln?   I know your town but y'all need to come in here ang claim ... n1 yes

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: August 12, 2022, 11:22:17 pm »

Web I'd love for you to explain the pro town beneficial reason for killing the confirmed Cop before they actually receive results

Tric claimed that he gave the Cop check to someone, and no one counter claimed me when I said I had it.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: August 12, 2022, 11:24:30 pm »

Tric claimed that he gave the Cop check to someone, and no one counter claimed me when I said I had it.

twell then someone nedds to claim then then

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: August 12, 2022, 11:26:36 pm »

wait no tric is dead

they can't claim anything

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: August 12, 2022, 11:29:38 pm »

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: August 12, 2022, 11:30:30 pm »

Tric claimed that he gave the Cop check to someone, and no one counter claimed me w

So you used the cop avilith?  hen I said I had it.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: August 12, 2022, 11:31:32 pm »

So you copped or not? 

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: August 12, 2022, 11:37:25 pm »

If you're scum who got caught by a Cop check, I don't think your first reaction isn't to lie about a fake ability that let's you know if you were visited. That's too quick of a response to be fabricated.
Fair.

How am I not cleared from the kill when Shake redirected me to him and stated he would know if someone tried to kill him? And if I'm scum why do I waste my action trying to target you with the Cop check instead of doing something that isn't against a scum wincon?
I really don't want to get into WIFOM right now. All it would require would be for you to be doing any non-kill action. There's two scum, so every night one of them will be doing a non-kill action. and on a night where they intentionally no-kill, both of them would be doing a non-kill action. Maybe you were changing if you were Shakeragian or something like that, I dunno. Confirmed is a very strong term, and you haven't earned it.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: August 12, 2022, 11:37:45 pm »

Drunkrag, you're even more confused than usual.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: August 12, 2022, 11:40:25 pm »

Drunkrag, you're even more confused than usual.

I'm good.

I don't like Jmbs' arguments but if he actually is scum an won on this then he's a total dickface, and I don't think his pride would let him win this way.  And I'f I;m worng then I weill never ever let him live shit shit down.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: August 12, 2022, 11:45:02 pm »

no I take that back.  I still don't like his lazy play but that's not -necesarily- scum.  I think.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 54