Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 54

Author Topic: Beginner BYOR Mafia 3 - Game Over - Et tu, Egan?  (Read 23400 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner BYOR Mafia 3 (9 / 9) - Day 1 - Opening Act
« Reply #90 on: August 10, 2022, 01:06:30 pm »

map of claims:

Knightwing64 - received the option to Buy from webadict, chose not to. (Has not claimed their action)
webadict - got a crude message, used an ability on multiple targets, suggests they do not Buy.
TricMagic - received the option to Buy from webadict, chose to Buy. also gave someone an ability.
Lenglon - roleblocked, recieved no message, has an auto that should have told them who roleblocked them, and attempted action was a message to TricMagic.
Roden - received the option to Buy from webadict. (Has not claimed their action)
Shakerag - No Action, had a non-kill action performed on them, got a crude message
Egan_BW - gave shakerag an extra action on night 1, nothing else happened to them.
Maximum Spin - made a friend
Jim Groovester - tracked one of (knightwing, lenglon, roden, egan_bw, maximum spin) to one of (knightwing, webadict, tricmagic, maximum spin)

is this correct?

Unvote
Roden: What was your action last night?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 10, 2022, 01:15:30 pm »

minor error, jim's list of possible people he tracked his target to also includes himself.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 10, 2022, 01:31:32 pm »

Lenglon, I roleblocked you, no hard feelings, i just picked a random person.

I just said dragons because I made some flavor text as you getting attacked by a ancient red dragon because you stole something from their hoard.

It obviously didn’t  effect the flavor of the roleblock which was why I was disappointed

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 10, 2022, 01:34:06 pm »

Thank you Knightwing. Do you mind telling me why I was not notified by my auto?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 10, 2022, 01:38:05 pm »

I just re-read the flavor of the roleblock message, and although it did not say anything about dragons, it was very vague, and DID say "a beast" so I am quite comfortable verifying your claim.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 10, 2022, 01:53:15 pm »

Shakerag, I'm not going to say anything else till day 2. All I know is I can prove I don't do the kill from my own action, which gives me a good day 2. That or I get roleblocked, either or.

To webadict, that's also a good reason for me to stay, I think. Still got two more gifts to give. So my action is confirmable. Don't want the one I gave it to last night to speak up though, given it's a pretty good item.
... Yeah, alright.

Shakerag.

I'm not understanding this, explain?

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 10, 2022, 02:08:06 pm »

TricMagic:
Shakerag, I'm not going to say anything else till day 2. All I know is I can prove I don't do the kill from my own action, which gives me a good day 2. That or I get roleblocked, either or.

To webadict, that's also a good reason for me to stay, I think. Still got two more gifts to give. So my action is confirmable. Don't want the one I gave it to last night to speak up though, given it's a pretty good item.

Huh.  Was expecting something more and/or different.  Unvote but you'll be a cunt if you say nothing more for 2 IRL days.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 10, 2022, 02:09:58 pm »

Lenglon:  I also got a message in the night.  I assume it's just a fluff ability.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 10, 2022, 02:12:01 pm »

Shakerag's role is currently Shakeragian.

Curious that no one has commented on this.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 10, 2022, 02:15:13 pm »

... Yeah, alright.

Shakerag.

I'm not understanding this, explain?
You use red text to vote people. In this case, I am voting Shakerag.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 10, 2022, 02:22:40 pm »

Gee, thanks.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 10, 2022, 02:30:39 pm »

To comment I would need to see it in action, get an explanation from you, or use some kind of action / ability inspect. I figure you'll claim it when it comes up.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 10, 2022, 02:32:20 pm »

Bet he sent in "The BYOR 3 Role Which Both Is And Is Not Shakeragian" or something.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 10, 2022, 03:36:38 pm »

Bet he sent in "The BYOR 3 Role Which Both Is And Is Not Shakeragian" or something.

Also rude, yet maybe.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 10, 2022, 03:38:30 pm »

To comment I would need to see it in action, get an explanation from you, or use some kind of action / ability inspect. I figure you'll claim it when it comes up.

Mmm.  Well I can infer from my role (assuming the mod isn't being a dick) that at least one other person has a role considered "Shakeragian".  Was curious to see if anyone would claim they had a role like that.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 54