Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 54

Author Topic: Beginner BYOR Mafia 3 - Game Over - Et tu, Egan?  (Read 23402 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner BYOR Mafia 3 (9 / 9) - Day 1 - Opening Act
« Reply #75 on: August 10, 2022, 09:14:52 am »

TricMagic

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 10, 2022, 09:22:34 am »

Ok, rude. Do you expect me to spill everything as usual webadict? Or is it the fact I actually bought something?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 10, 2022, 09:36:21 am »

No response Webadict?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 10, 2022, 09:45:13 am »

Ok, rude. Do you expect me to spill everything as usual webadict? Or is it the fact I actually bought something?
You bought something? LOL! Well, don't say I didn't warn you.

No response Webadict?
14 minutes later, hot damn.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 10, 2022, 09:47:23 am »

NO RESPONSE TRICMAGIC?!?!?!?

OMG, SO SCUMMY!!!!

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 10, 2022, 10:03:22 am »

Say that all you want, but why a vote with absolutely no context?

Also, 14 to 2, my action is known to one. Fragile as it may be, it's rather positive.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 10, 2022, 10:14:53 am »

Tric, please claim your action last night and what, if anything, happened to you.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 10, 2022, 10:45:31 am »

Other than being offered to buy something, which I said yes to, I gave someone an ability. Also, Lenglon... Why are you so interested in what people did last night?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 10, 2022, 10:58:05 am »

I'm interested because I have an auto that should have told me who roleblocked me. It did not. After asking FoU some follow-up questions I came to two possibilities for how that could happen.

Option 1: the person who roleblocked me was not trackable or had some other way to disable my auto directly.
Option 2: you did something to roleblock anyone attempting to visit you (my attempted action was to visit you with a message), which because of how my auto works, would bypass it.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 10, 2022, 11:00:54 am »

Say that all you want, but why a vote with absolutely no context?

Also, 14 to 2, my action is known to one. Fragile as it may be, it's rather positive.
Why should I not vote you? Is there a particular reasoning that you think you should stay over anyone else?

Anyway, what happens to you now is your fault, just fyi.

I'm interested because I have an auto that should have told me who roleblocked me. It did not. After asking FoU some follow-up questions I came to two possibilities for how that could happen.

Option 1: the person who roleblocked me was not trackable or had some other way to disable my auto directly.
Option 2: you did something to roleblock anyone attempting to visit you (my attempted action was to visit you with a message), which because of how my auto works, would bypass it.
I did visit TricMagic, so we'll see if he actually did buy or not. If not, then you got blocked by someone with a superrblock or something.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 10, 2022, 11:43:16 am »

Hmm, TricMagic does not immediately accuse the people voting him of persecuting him because of his role, which I find strange and atypical.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 10, 2022, 11:50:57 am »

Egan_BW:
Yo. I used a nakedly beneficial power on Shakerag which'll give 'em an additional action on night 1.

If Shakey is mafia, this was a bad idea. If they're town, it was a good one. Don't you like games of chance?

Nothing else happened to me at night which I can tell.

I can confirm that this is what happened, yes. 

TricMagic:
I'm bored.
TricMagic: don't be boring.
K.
ಠ_ಠ

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 10, 2022, 12:03:32 pm »

Shakerag, I'm not going to say anything else till day 2. All I know is I can prove I don't do the kill from my own action, which gives me a good day 2. That or I get roleblocked, either or.

To webadict, that's also a good reason for me to stay, I think. Still got two more gifts to give. So my action is confirmable. Don't want the one I gave it to last night to speak up though, given it's a pretty good item.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 10, 2022, 12:05:18 pm »

Not like me dying will do anything anyway. Already gave my strongest item out.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 10, 2022, 12:38:25 pm »

Shakerag, I'm not going to say anything else till day 2. All I know is I can prove I don't do the kill from my own action, which gives me a good day 2. That or I get roleblocked, either or.

To webadict, that's also a good reason for me to stay, I think. Still got two more gifts to give. So my action is confirmable. Don't want the one I gave it to last night to speak up though, given it's a pretty good item.
... Yeah, alright.

Shakerag.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 54