Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 54

Author Topic: Beginner BYOR Mafia 3 - Game Over - Et tu, Egan?  (Read 23462 times)

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner BYOR Mafia 3 (6 / 9) - Day 3 - Replacement Still Needed
« Reply #525 on: August 15, 2022, 11:15:24 am »

The question I have is if I prove it's Max/Jim (The risky option) or just safely prove it's Jim and let Lenglon deal with Max vs Roden Tomorrow. Up to y'all!
I gotta warn you, if your plan only works if we're both scum, it's going to be wasted.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: August 15, 2022, 11:26:26 am »

The question I have is if I prove it's Max/Jim (The risky option) or just safely prove it's Jim and let Lenglon deal with Max vs Roden Tomorrow. Up to y'all!
I gotta warn you, if your plan only works if we're both scum, it's going to be wasted.
You say that, and yet I am in a lot of doubt. You gotta convince me it's Roden instead of you because Egan_BW is cleared to me because he knew the name of my status and how my action worked.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: August 15, 2022, 11:26:46 am »

I have put some thinking in, and as long as Web can find at least one scum for sure, I'm happy with pretty much any plan.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: August 15, 2022, 11:35:21 am »

I have put some thinking in, and as long as Web can find at least one scum for sure, I'm happy with pretty much any plan.
It doesn't find one, but it narrows down the scum really fast and at extreme danger to losing!

Jim Groovester Jim Groovester

This narrows down the scum to me or Jim, since it's 4 to Hammer. Also, specifically, me and Egan vs Jim/unknown.

I am a double voter.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: August 15, 2022, 11:38:23 am »

It doesn't find one, but it narrows down the scum really fast and at extreme danger to losing!

Jim Groovester Jim Groovester

This narrows down the scum to me or Jim, since it's 4 to Hammer. Also, specifically, me and Egan vs Jim/unknown.

I am a double voter.
I... don't understand how this narrows down the scum, actually? I have a headache right now, so maybe I'm missing something, but why couldn't anyone vote here?
Why couldn't I just... say... Jim Groovester regardless of whether he or you is scum?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: August 15, 2022, 11:38:51 am »

Unvote

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: August 15, 2022, 11:39:26 am »

Unvote, I'm serious, please explain what you're thinking here

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: August 15, 2022, 11:40:52 am »

The point is that I could hammer anyone with 3 votes (myself + my partner). So, anyone with 1 vote on them (Egan_BW for instance) can be hammered if I'm scum.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: August 15, 2022, 11:41:55 am »

The point is that I could hammer anyone with 3 votes (myself + my partner). So, anyone with 1 vote on them (Egan_BW for instance) can be hammered if I'm scum.
But that requires coordinating, your partner might not even be here right now, or you could just choose not to do it since that would immediately invite any night disruptive roles to stop you.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: August 15, 2022, 11:44:16 am »

I see...
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: August 15, 2022, 11:45:25 am »

considering how early in the day it is, I don't see Scum!Web making this play. I am willing to treat Web as semi-confirmed at this time as a result of what just happened.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: August 15, 2022, 11:49:02 am »

But that requires coordinating, your partner might not even be here right now, or you could just choose not to do it since that would immediately invite any night disruptive roles to stop you.
True. But who's my partner? Jim was just here. It could be you, right? It's not Lenglon, she's actively here. Roden is not, but he basically framed me at Day start, why bother with that?

So, it's gotta be Egan from your perspective.

Also, no one else noticed it at Day start, I didn't need to point it out.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: August 15, 2022, 11:54:28 am »

True. But who's my partner? Jim was just here. It could be you, right? It's not Lenglon, she's actively here. Roden is not, but he basically framed me at Day start, why bother with that?

Oh. Yeah, that's fair. I mean, it could be a weird trick with Roden, but I get what you're going for now.

Did my putting Jim in hammer range in any way convince you that I'm not his partner?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: August 15, 2022, 11:56:39 am »

Oh. Yeah, that's fair. I mean, it could be a weird trick with Roden, but I get what you're going for now.

Did my putting Jim in hammer range in any way convince you that I'm not his partner?
No. From my perspective you're as likely to be scum as Jim is.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: August 15, 2022, 11:57:23 am »

To explain further, if you two aren't a scumteam, and it's Max / notJim, then your action was perfectly in line with scum behavior.
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 54