Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 181

Author Topic: Bartender of Galactic Refueling Outpost 254831: Arnold!  (Read 107115 times)

IncompetentFortressMaker

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL:MODDING:2]
    • View Profile
Re: Bartender of Galactic Refueling Outpost 254831: Arnold!
« Reply #1080 on: January 29, 2023, 02:29:57 pm »

B (Veran-Bok)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: January 31, 2023, 02:13:25 pm »

"The ID system says your name is Veran, and rank is Bok, while you mentioned the smaller one being a Mo and those three behind Ko's, how does that work? Is your society a stratified one?" Veran-Bok lets out a melodic hum.

"By age and gender and profession, yes we are stratified. A Bok is a Vahin'Ti that mastered a trade, and my trade is trade-doing. A Mo is a male Vahin'Ti that is before his first budding, and is not growing in the learning-place. A Ko is subservient to a Bok, or any of lesser ranks, that lead a group or domain or a trade. A Bok without a Ko is like a worker without a tool, and what worth is a worker that does not work? As the Kos progress in their training, their Bok will grant them the title of a No; once they obtain document-plate to perform jobs freely and outside house-of-Bok, they shall become Dans; and once a Dan is learned and respected enough, they become a Bok. And this is only for those who do civil-trades, for soldiers and politicians have their own ranks of age and mastery. The eldest Vahin'Ti who survive their Last Budding and continue to serve and guide our peoples until their eventual flesh-collapse, receive the prestigious title of Gol." Veran-Bok takes in a deep breath after this lenghty explanation and suckles on his cross-shaped lips, perhaps to wet them?

"Two more buddings before me, but the sun-mold might cut my existence short." Veran-Bok does what you surmise is a Vahin'Ti 'shrug'. "Not every Vahin'Ti becomes a Gol, but such is life." He runs his large, thin hand over Momet-Mo's head, then turns to you, while Morales and Vicky have some of their drinks too - Morales puts down his shot glass afterwards.

1236USY.5d/1m.1243h

"I would like more of the synthol you have obtained for me. It is a good synthol." With a nod, you quickly pour Veran-Bok a shot of Equator and serve it before him. He looks down at the glass with his large lamp-like eyes, then lets you scan his credchip again. (+20c)

Today Earnings: 177c
Monthly Earnings: 2992c

Veran-Bok quickly exposes his proboscis and, again, with that quirky little sound, empties the glass within seconds.

A) To Veran-Bok: CHATTY: "You have mentioned that you guys undergo budding, and now you keep talking about 'last budding'. I assume your lifespan is dictated by reproduction cycles?"
B) To Captain Morales: CHATTY: "You have a very interesting accent, Captain Morales. May I inquire where do you come from?"
E) To Captain Morales: FLIRTY: "You are such a big, strong man, Captain Morales, I must say your bearing is quite intoxicating for me~"
F) To Vicky: "I'm wondering about you Vicky, you are self-owned apparently?"
« Last Edit: January 31, 2023, 02:15:05 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: January 31, 2023, 02:22:50 pm »

B
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

IncompetentFortressMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: January 31, 2023, 03:01:59 pm »

B

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: January 31, 2023, 08:42:03 pm »

F! Organics are boring, let's talk to the bot.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: February 01, 2023, 01:31:07 am »

F
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: February 02, 2023, 11:38:17 am »

F to all the other options, its time to talk to the android.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: February 06, 2023, 03:39:19 pm »

"I'm wondering about you Vicky, you are self-owned apparently?"

"Correct. I was owned by Captain Morales until my mandatory liberation two years ago."

"But you stayed on board and continued to be employed under him?"

"Also correct. Captain Morales treated me fairly even back then and the pay offered is good also. You could also say I got 'emotionally attached' to the crew of 'Victory or Flight'."

"I chalk it up to loyalty y'know." Vicky raises her fist and Captain Morales fistbumps the android girl.

A) To Veran-Bok: CHATTY: "You have mentioned that you guys undergo budding, and now you keep talking about 'last budding'. I assume your lifespan is dictated by reproduction cycles?"
B) To Captain Morales: CHATTY: "You have a very interesting accent, Captain Morales. May I inquire where do you come from?"
C) To Captain Morales: FLIRTY: "You are such a big, strong man, Captain Morales, I must say your bearing is quite intoxicating for me~"
D) ...or you can just let the customers drink their drinks.
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: February 06, 2023, 04:47:55 pm »

aaay lmao
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: February 07, 2023, 01:44:55 am »

A

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: February 12, 2023, 10:21:04 am »

CHATTY: "You have mentioned that you guys undergo budding, and now you keep talking about 'last budding'. I assume your lifespan is dictated by reproduction cycles?"

"We come from the budding and we die by the budding, yes." Veran-Bok briefly sways in his seat back and forth, and you wonder if that is expression of thinking for his species. "Our first budding comes after 27 years of your-system existence for us. And then every 9 years of yours. It is not always fruitful, but it is always a celebrated moment. The budding-lines within our bodies are deeply entrenched in our support-flesh and wither after each budding, and thus our core-stalk weakens." He pauses suddenly.

"The last and final budding is the Ninth, during which your spawn is bare and your stalk collapses from strain, but there are some lucky ones to survive this ordeal and become celebrated amongst our people." Veran-Bok blinks, looks down, then up, and sways some more.

"In recent-pulses, some young Vahin'Ti of wealth and status begun undertaking drug-hardships to postpone the First and thus delay the Last, but that only makes them harder to get through." Another pause. "Better not fight fate and nature of ones existence. The Mos and the Fes are foolish to attempt so." He puts his elongated hands on the middle section of his spacesuit, and sways rather sluggishly.

"Synthol rummages my veins. Veran-Bok will listen, but shan't respond." He murmurs in somewhat slurred way, compared to his previous talkings. Captain Morales and Vicky, who were very invested in listening to Veran-Bok's talk, have taken this moment to drink their glasses dry.

1236USY.5d/1m.1250h

"Vicky, check on boys if they done drinkin'."

"Sure thing, boss." The android hops off her seat and walks past the silent compatriots of Veran-Bok.

A) dummy pick i forgot
B) CHATTY: "You have a very interesting accent, Captain Morales. May I inquire where do you come from?"
C) FLIRTY: "You are such a big, strong man, Captain Morales, I must say your bearing is quite intoxicating for me~"
D) "You preparing to leave, Captain Morales? Can I offer you a parting-ways drink, maybe a shot of something?"
« Last Edit: February 13, 2023, 02:01:38 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: February 12, 2023, 07:52:39 pm »

C wait something happened to the options
« Last Edit: February 13, 2023, 02:12:05 pm by Superdorf »
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

IncompetentFortressMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: February 13, 2023, 01:17:01 am »

B

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: February 13, 2023, 01:26:46 am »

B

Changed my mind.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2023, 01:36:08 am by King Zultan »
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 181