Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 181

Author Topic: Bartender of Galactic Refueling Outpost 254831: Arnold!  (Read 107257 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

C Gotta make that paper.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

C. Something tells me they want to be inebriated for a while before they have to undock.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

"Do your boys require extra shots, maybe? It's been a while." You ask the Captain, who scratches his beard.

"Hm, another round could serve them well. But we already overstayin' our welcome here. HEY! Come for another round!" He waves at the crew, who quickly abandon their tables and one-by-one lined up for their drinks.

This time they get to make their choices; you prepare 3 shots of Cherrybomb, 3 shots of Grenadiere, 2 shots of Wóda, a shot of Skinjuice and a shot of Sucrosol. It's all for Captain's account, and he lets you scan his credchip. (+85c)

Today Earnings: 462c
Monthly Earnings: 1959c

The crew of "99" returns to their tables.

"Orderly bunch, really." Caesar comments, and Captain Azares nods.

"Thanks, kid." He takes a sip of his Asteroids. "With a rowdy bunch of spacegoers like 'em, you gotta sternly teach them when its workin' time and when it is waterin' time. Once they learn, they don't need much supervising." Caesar nods in return and sips his Fruitshake.

"So they're part of your crew for a while, I wager?" Captain Azares turns and squints at his crew, thinking for a moment.

"Been this way for six years now." The Captain turns back towards you. "They're good boys, loyal to me and my ship, lemme tell you."

A) To Captain Azares: "So you and your crew salvage wrecks?"
B) To Captain Azares: "Your ship is named '99', is that a reference?"
C) To Caesar: "Don't wanna pry too deep, but what's with the scars and implants? A job gone wrong, perhaps?"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

auzewasright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

A, because why not

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

A sounds good.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

A
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

"So you and your crew salvage wrecks?"

"Aye kid, that's true." The Captain takes a big sip of his drink and smacks his lips happily. "We visit the places of older battles, picking scrap from fresh fights brings bad luck, so yes, we visit old scrap because surprisingly enough, you can still find valid electronics, weaponry and even wealth on some of the wrecks. Some of colonial and fringe settlements pay nice cred for no-questions-asked cargo of space-used metals and electronics. If not, I know few merchants who can process the scrap and items we collect."

"I wonder if you're getting more for a piece of useable weaponry or cargo hold full of scrap." The Captain smirks.

"Both are good money, kid."

"Of course."

1236USY.3d/1m.0350h

The Captain puts his almost empty tank on the counter.

"Aight, waterin' time's over, I think." He taps the counter for a bit, and then nods. "Aye, it is. HEY BOYS!" He shouts, startling you and even Caesar a little bit.

"You done with your drinks?" A mix of murmur and 'yes'es come from the seated crew, so Captain Azares leaves his seat.

"Thanks for the drinks, kid. You take care of yourself, kid." The Captain nods to Caesar.

"Happy scavenging." Caesar takes a sip of his Fruitshake and smiles to you, while Captain Azares slowly picks his crew and herds it towards the main gate.

"So, what do we talk about now?" The white-haired man looks you in the eye.

A) "No need to talk if you don't like it. Enjoy your fruitshake."
B) "Don't wanna pry too deep, but what's with the scars and implants? A job gone wrong, perhaps?"
C) "About your plans for later part of the day, and whether they involve me, perhaps~"
D) "Are you a secret agent or something??"
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile

Flirt!

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile

Sure, C

IncompetentFortressMaker

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL:MODDING:2]
    • View Profile

eh, why not Check him out indeed. should be fun...

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

C

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

"About your plans for later part of the day, and whether they involve me, perhaps~" Caesar perks up.

"Oh, my plans?" He brushes his hair a little, then smiles. "I do have plans for tonight, but you're not part of them. I'm flattered, though. Thank you." With another smile, he takes a sip of his drink.

A) "No need to talk if you don't like it. Enjoy your fruitshake."
B) "Are you a secret agent or something??"
C) "Don't wanna pry too deep, but what's with the scars and implants? A job gone wrong, perhaps?"
SigFlags!

IncompetentFortressMaker

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL:MODDING:2]
    • View Profile

C
Hopefully he won't get mad.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

C
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 181