Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 181

Author Topic: Bartender of Galactic Refueling Outpost 254831: Arnold!  (Read 107258 times)

IncompetentFortressMaker

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL:MODDING:2]
    • View Profile

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile

Which one lets us serve a round for the newcomer amd the crew of the 99 first? Cos I pick that one.
B.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile

B for sure, Eccie's willing to wait a few and speedy cyborg dude probably isn't.
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Which one lets us serve a round for the newcomer amd the crew of the 99 first? Cos I pick that one.

That would be B.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

"I can deal with them quick. Come back in fifteen?"

"Sure thing Arnold, I can do that. See you Captain." Captain Azares raises his almost empty glass towards Eccite.

"Aye." He then downs the rest of his drink, just in time for a young man with implants to come over to the bar and sit down at it. Now that you can see his face, he looks very young and is few inches shorter than you, although his body damage and modifications scream that he is older than he looks.

"For an SRC outpost in space, this place seems quite lively." The white-haired man says with a cheerful voice and a smile on his face. He then looks at Captain Azares, and the Captain looks at the boy.

"Yes?"

"Nothing. Thought you similar, but I was mistaken." The Captain says, and turns to look at you.

"Hey bartender, get me another glass of Asteroids."

"As for me..." The young man thinks briefly. "Can I have a shot of Wóda, for starters?"

You quickly fix Asteroids for the Captain, and a shot of Wóda for the young man. You put the cocktail glass for the Captain, and he lets you scan his credchip. (+71c)

You then place the shot of Wóda for the young man. He smiles at you, fishes out his credchip, and you scan it. (+5c)

Today Earnings: 257c
Monthly Earnings: 1754c

Quote from: New Patron ID obtained!
Patron ID: Ceasar Smith
Conv.style: AMENABLE
Liked Drinks: N/A
Disliked Drinks: N/A

The man sips his Wóda, while the Captain takes a swig of his sweet drink.

CHOOSE YOUR CONVERSATIONAL APPROACH:

A) "I had problems contacting your ship."
B) CHATTY: "Young and unregistered? What, are you unemployed or are you one of those rich young men traversing through space incognito?"
C) FLIRTY: "You look so young yet everything about you screams 'tough and strong' type. And I like tough and strong types very much~"
« Last Edit: October 29, 2022, 03:26:55 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile

C. >.>

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

CHOSEN RESPONSE: CHATTY: "Young and unregistered? What, are you unemployed or are you one of those rich young men traversing through space incognito?"

Caesar laughs softly.

"No, nothing of the kind. My line of work isn't in federal register, so it shows as unregistered, and I prefer privacy anyway."

"Is it something dangerous?"

"Something like that." He drinks the remainder of his Wóda, and gently places the glass on the counter. The Captain nods knowingly, but says nothing himself.

1236USY.3d/1m.0345h

"I would like Delta Serpentis Fruitshake, if you don't mind." Caesar speaks after a moment.

You haven't heard that one before - to the SRC Net!

Connecting...

Connecting...

Connecting...

Done!

Queries: delta serpentis fruitshake

>1 recipe found:

DELTA SERPENTIS FRUITSHAKE: 120c

Tank of Skinjuice
Shot of Creme Blanco
Shot of Silkdrink

Serve in a tank glass.

Not a very complicated mix, this one.

You pour a tank-load of Skinjuice into a tank, then add shots of the more expensive synthols, and serve it to Caesar. With a polite smile, he lets you scan his credchip. (+120c)

Today Earnings: 377c
Monthly Earnings: 1874c

"Thank you!" He immediately takes a big sip of his fruity, bright drink.

A) To Caesar: "Don't wanna pry too deep, but what's with the scars and implants? A job gone wrong, perhaps?"
B) To Caesar: "How dangerous is 'dangerous'?"
C) To Captain Azares: "Do your boys require extra shots, maybe? It's been a while."
« Last Edit: October 31, 2022, 05:57:41 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 181