Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 181

Author Topic: Bartender of Galactic Refueling Outpost 254831: Arnold!  (Read 107085 times)

IncompetentFortressMaker

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL:MODDING:2]
    • View Profile
Re: Bartender of Galactic Refueling Outpost 254831: Arnold!
« Reply #1200 on: March 22, 2023, 05:14:21 pm »

Only the white lines are what Arnold himself actually comes up with
fwiw just going to note here that what neutral lines appear as actually depends on the theme you use for this board, since Haspen isn't coloring them manually. if not colored manually, the text changes depending on the theme - most boards use a custom Bay12 one by default that makes automatic text appear white, but this board uses what I'm guessing is the default SMF theme that colors automatic text black (for instance, neutral lines currently appear black for me)
EDIT: just fact-checked myself and it looks like both themes aren't actually from SMF at all. "Forum or Board Default", the one with black automatic text, doesn't seem to have a name attached but also doesn't appear to be an SMF one. The "Darkling" theme, also not by SMF, is used by the majority of the boards on this forum. it doesn't look like Darkling is actually a Bay12 theme either, my bad
« Last Edit: March 22, 2023, 05:20:50 pm by IncompetentFortressMaker »

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: March 22, 2023, 05:27:34 pm »

fwiw just going to note here that what neutral lines appear as actually depends on the theme you use for this board, since Haspen isn't coloring them manually. if not colored manually, the text changes depending on the theme - most boards use a custom Bay12 one by default that makes automatic text appear white, but this board uses what I'm guessing is the default SMF theme that colors automatic text black (for instance, neutral lines currently appear black for me)
EDIT: just fact-checked myself and it looks like both themes aren't actually from SMF at all. "Forum or Board Default", the one with black automatic text, doesn't seem to have a name attached but also doesn't appear to be an SMF one. The "Darkling" theme, also not by SMF, is used by the majority of the boards on this forum. it doesn't look like Darkling is actually a Bay12 theme either, my bad
"Forum or Board Default" isn't a theme, it's the setting that lets each board choose its own theme. The light theme with black text is a default SMF theme, called "Core Theme"; I know this to be true because I have other SMF forums that use it. It's sort of the "classic" or "legacy" SMF theme (the new one is horrible). Darkling is also sort of a default SMF theme, it's just credited to some guy who made it.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: March 23, 2023, 04:43:18 am »

The fact that you're keeping tabs on lore of this lazy and silly suggestion game makes me warm and fuzzy inside <3
If there is lore to something it will attract lore keepers no matter what the lore comes from.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: March 24, 2023, 07:09:43 pm »

Yeah, I wonder if we will get some more spicy horrifying backstory on Arnold?

Also, D
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. I also geld memes.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: March 26, 2023, 11:18:15 am »

a
ddddd
e

CHATTY: "I didn't expect someone of your magnitude to like sweet drinks, you seem fiery to me."

Angela flips her hair dramatically to the side as you mention it.

"I just have little patience. In fact, I'm a sweet girl."

"Yeah, you're sweet, when you want something." Angela shot her caninoid companion a glare, who let out a wheezing laugh.

"Plus the sugar helps me not murder this furry asshole over there. That and the fact I do need a pilot." She takes a sip of her Startini, while Vincent continues to type on his datapads.

A) To both: "So, you guys working on that spammy satellite now?"
B) To both: "I don't think I've heard of 'Tanzania' before, is that a colony or a space station?"
C) To Angela: CHATTY: "My console notified me you're a class higher than Vincent, are you in charge on the ship?"
E) To Angela: FLIRTY: "I am glad you've mellowed out, but I gotta say, I enjoyed that harsh, bossy streak you've showed~"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

IncompetentFortressMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: March 26, 2023, 11:29:43 am »

A

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: March 26, 2023, 11:56:20 am »

Eeeeee~~

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: March 26, 2023, 12:17:52 pm »

A

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: March 26, 2023, 12:52:54 pm »

Alright, guess I'll go for it. E.

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: March 26, 2023, 03:14:52 pm »

A
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. I also geld memes.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: March 26, 2023, 03:51:46 pm »

aaa
ee

"So, you guys working on that spammy satellite now?"

"Only a little bit faulty."

"A trasceiver had a short-circuit which locked it on full broadcast strength. Angela had to install a bypass and a secondary control unit because we can't drag the satellite back to Tanzania, and now I'm busy rehauling the satellite code to include said hardware modifications." Vincent takes a small sip of his drink while Angela looks at you.

"You were the one who switched this outpost's frequency to avoid the saturation, right?"

"Yes."

"Smart guy." She takes a sip of her Startini, then tilts the glass to drink the remainder of the mix.

"Alright smart guy, I would like, hmm, I would like, what was it called?" Angela looks at Vincent.

"What was called what?"

"That drink your brother made us once." Vincent lifts his face from the datapads, scratches his right ear and then lets out a hum.

"Moon Elf?" Angela smacks her lips while Vincent returns to his datapads.

"Yeah! Moon Elf, I want a Moon Elf next!" You have no heard of that Drink Mix before.

You quickly begin connecting your outpost's console with the Bartending Net...

Connecting...

Connecting...

Connecting...

Failed to connect to the Drink Mix Database.

Retry? Y/N

A) To both: "I don't think I've heard of 'Tanzania' before, is that a colony or a space station?"
B) To Angela: CHATTY: "My console notified me you're a class higher than Vincent, are you in charge on the ship?"
C) To Angela: FLIRTY: "I am glad you've mellowed out, but I gotta say, I enjoyed that harsh, bossy streak you've showed~"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

IncompetentFortressMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: March 26, 2023, 03:55:31 pm »

A

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: March 26, 2023, 04:15:52 pm »

C.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: March 26, 2023, 05:22:25 pm »

A
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: March 26, 2023, 06:08:45 pm »

A
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 181