Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 181

Author Topic: Bartender of Galactic Refueling Outpost 254831: Arnold!  (Read 107116 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: Bartender of Galactic Refueling Outpost 254831: Arnold!
« Reply #1050 on: January 18, 2023, 01:02:11 am »

"Nothing here interests me, sorry."

"No worries."

"Do you deal in bottled alcohols?"

"You mean organic stuff?" Morales quirks an eyebrow. "No, not really, we rarely even carry grain or foodstuffs. But tell you know, one of my friends, Captain Subaru Tagawa, deals in some high-grade stuff. She sometimes passes through Zanzibar so I will let her know if you want?"

"That would work, yes."

"Not a problem."

A) "How's life treating you, Captain?"
B) CHATTY: "You have a very interesting accent, Captain Morales. May I inquire where do you come from?"
C) FLIRTY: "You are such a big, strong man, Captain Morales, I must say your bearing is quite intoxicating for me~"
D) "Actually, I have a question, you guys ever heard about 'Veran-Bok of Vahin'Ti'?"
« Last Edit: February 12, 2023, 10:30:59 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: January 18, 2023, 01:19:48 am »

B
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: January 18, 2023, 12:18:28 pm »

A.

IncompetentFortressMaker

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL:MODDING:2]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: January 18, 2023, 02:56:00 pm »

A

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: January 19, 2023, 10:44:49 am »

"How's life treating you, Captain?"

"It be good, thanks. With'em Federals restoring order and stuff bein' rebuilt there's no sh'rtage of need for electronics and engineering tools. Me and my boys are making fortune in this region lately. Once everything settles into the normalcy am gonna be back to the usual, but now, it is a nice livin'."

A) "So the return of the Federation is a good thing for you?"
B) CHATTY: "You have a very interesting accent, Captain Morales. May I inquire where do you come from?"
C) FLIRTY: "You are such a big, strong man, Captain Morales, I must say your bearing is quite intoxicating for me~"
D) "Actually, I have a question, you guys ever heard about 'Veran-Bok of Vahin'Ti'?"
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: January 19, 2023, 12:19:35 pm »

A
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

IncompetentFortressMaker

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL:MODDING:2]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: January 19, 2023, 01:57:43 pm »

A

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: January 20, 2023, 01:42:50 am »

A
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: January 21, 2023, 06:28:22 pm »

"So the return of the Federation is a good thing for you?"

"Aye, and of course, yea! What kinda self-respectin' merchant wouldn't? They bring order and laws, and with them, the policin'around the sectors. I can think less about my how strong my ship would be in a fight and more about how much cargo it can carry."

"Damage to cargo or ship incurs more costs to us." Vicky chimes in suddenly.

"Yea." Captain Morales nods, rather obviously, in agreement.

A) CHATTY: "You have a very interesting accent, Captain Morales. May I inquire where do you come from?"
B) FLIRTY: "You are such a big, strong man, Captain Morales, I must say your bearing is quite intoxicating for me~"
C) "Your glass, captain, is empty. Need anything?"
SigFlags!

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: January 21, 2023, 06:37:29 pm »

D
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: January 21, 2023, 06:53:48 pm »

C
That's our job.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: January 21, 2023, 11:42:23 pm »

Credits must be earned

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: January 22, 2023, 01:22:14 am »

C

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: January 22, 2023, 06:52:53 am »

"Your glass, captain, is empty. Need anything?"

"Usually I get Bag of Bricks, but no, thank you for now." Morales smiles while Vicky suddenly leans towards you slightly.

"I would like some Cotton Candy." Another drink you haven't heard about. Time to wrestle with the bartending network and see if you can find it in the database...

Connecting...

Connecting...

Connecting...

Done!

Queries: cotton candy

>1 recipe found:

COTTON CANDY: 82c

3 Shots of Sucrosol
Shot of Sunset Capri

Serve in a tank glass with ice and a cherry.

You fill a tank glass with crushed ice and then add pour the sucrosol, sunset capri, and top it off with a cherry on top. The whole mix takes in a vaguely pinkish color to it.

You put the glass in front of Vicky, and she quickly raises her right hand. A small piece of her synthetic skin slides off on her wrist, exposing the credchip you scan. (+82c)

Today Earnings: 137c
Monthly Earnings: 2952c

Quote from: New Patron ID Obtained!
Patron ID: Android Model EEN-35704 (Call Name: Vicky)
Ownership: Self-ownership
Conv.style: AMENABLE
Liked Drinks: sweet
Disliked Drinks: N/A

Vicky raises the glass and drinks half of the mix in one go.

1236USY.5d/1m.1233h

Suddenly, the main gate opens and in comes a most strange set of visitors: the Vahin'Ti.

Each one of them is a slender, tall being, with matte mustard-grey skin and two big eyes, looking like old wall lamps. They seem to be hairless, although that's what you can only say about their heads and thin necks - everything else is under the protective coat of synthetic fibers of their spacesuits. They wear gloves, but those gloves betray just how long and thin ther digits are.

Slowly, the group makes their way to the bar and you notice that their leader is the tallest, and that his head has patches of dried-looking, dirty-yellow blemishes, especially under his cheeks. But all of them have small, cross-shaped mouths and a pair of tiny nostrils above, but no visible nose, and their earlobes are flat and fused with the sides of their heads.

"Oh man, Vahintis? Been a while since I've seen one." Captain Morales muses as his crew cannot help but twist and turn their heads at the new arrivals with unashamed curiosity. The Vahin'Ti seem to pay no mind, except some cursory glances.

"I am Veran, a Bok." The tallest Vahin'Ti with blemishes speaks softly, his cross-shaped mouth opening and undulating with each word. "This is my sixth male budding, Momet-Mo." He softly sways his hand at the smallest of the group, who bows his head in respect. "And these are my Ko's, and they serve me most excellently: Rokam, Moreb and Nebek." He extends his hand toward the three Vahin'Ti behind him, who bow their bulbous heads one by one.

"We have arrived on invitation of the Bartender who is called Arnold. May your offspring outlive you by generations." Veran-Bok blinks with large, powerful, grey eyelids coming from left and right sides of his eye sockets. He then looks down, and cautiously takes a seat on one of the stools under the bar, rather awkwardly mounting it by straddling it with his calves. He is way too tall for such a small seat.

The large yellow eyes stare at you rather blankly.

"I see other patrons, and our people loathe to share company at a table with strangers, as it is omen of disaster. May I ask you to introduce yourself?" He turns his bulbous head towards Morales, who shrugs.

"Sure, pal. 'M Morales. Captain Morales."

"Vicky."

"May our meeting be a joyful one." Veran-Bok then turns back to you.

"I have not had synthol in many Pulses. I am unaccustomed to names and flavors. May I ask you to offer a sample of something that leaves burning sensation of smallest degree? Strong flavors confound us." You understand that he probably asks for some sort of soft, or at least, not particularily flavorful, synthol? Perhaps something of singular flavor??

A) Serve him a shot of...
*A) Martian
*B) Ambrosia
*C) Equator
*D) Grande Pascale
*E) Tropico
*F) Silkdrink
B) "I would rather receive a more explicit order for a synthol, mister Veran-Bok."
« Last Edit: January 22, 2023, 07:01:14 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: January 22, 2023, 07:53:00 am »

C - Both Equator and Silkdrink are Soft, but silkdrink costs 3.5x as much as Equator
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 181