Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 47

Author Topic: Rogue Trader: Laughing Gold (IC)  (Read 40631 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Rogue Trader: Laughing Gold (IC)
« Reply #450 on: February 15, 2023, 03:42:59 pm »

"I don't know, who do we know who has access to arbitrary resources on this planet and seems to have her own interests in this conflict?"

The Governor coughs deliberately. "As informative as this conversation is, this is a peace conference not an interrogation. Perhaps it is best to leave the conflict in the past rather than prod for details?"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: February 19, 2023, 11:55:46 pm »

Well, that made sense. "The issue is that this was but a spark igniting the promethium that was already there. We can't be faulted for delving deeper in search of a more definite solution, can we?"
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: February 20, 2023, 12:13:49 am »

Well, that made sense. "The issue is that this was but a spark igniting the promethium that was already there. We can't be faulted for delving deeper in search of a more definite solution, can we?"

"Wise men say ignorance is a virtue. There are many things in this galaxy that you may be faulted for investigating."

He looks over the foreign traders, then back to you. "To be frank they are free to kill each other so long as they do it elsewhere. If I may be as forward as to offer a solution...would you be willing to accept one of them aboard your ship? So long as the void is between them they can not continue this conflict no matter how much they may wish to. I will of course be willing to compensate for the burden of the few extra men with a favor. Perhaps I can help further that Trader Haven for which we spoke before?"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: February 24, 2023, 02:06:12 am »

"Yes, of course. Those were my thoughts exactly, but as we come down to this I will be blunt once again. How inclined do you feel about joining me at this exact moment?" Lord-Captain Marco shot, point-blank, at Icewhite and Van Haustborg.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: February 24, 2023, 11:48:16 pm »

More or less at the same time, Triggvaldr says "Neutral." and Ruori says "I have nothing better to do anymore."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: February 27, 2023, 01:16:47 pm »

Such enthusiasm is truly contagious! Good thing Captain Marco wasn't particularly excited about taking any one of them or he might've deflated right then and there.

"We might as well at least spend some time together so we get to know more about each other. More specifically, talk to each one of you separately of course."
>Yes?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: February 27, 2023, 02:45:05 pm »

Ruori: "Sure. It couldn't hurt to have some clue what I'd be signing up to join in on. Not that long ago I thought you wanted to join me."
Triggvaldr: "You know, I'm not sure what you expected. We've barely interacted and you seem a little uh, supercilious? No offense. I just mean that a little more socializing wouldn't hurt."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: March 09, 2023, 12:22:13 am »

"Of course. I say we take full advantage we are in neutral ground and toast to that."

"And let us flip a throne and see which one I should meet first. Should be a fair enough method."
he adds, flipping a coin after glancing at the Governor to see if he'd have someone bring in (obviously poison-free) peach juice.
>Yes?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: March 09, 2023, 02:55:23 am »

Kedia gestures at the two bickering bodyguards.

"I'm unfamiliar, Indaria. Are human mating rituals truly so primitive, or are those two just particularly pathetic?"

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: March 09, 2023, 05:50:54 am »

"Both"
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: March 09, 2023, 06:16:04 am »

"How unfortunate that I am here to hear them."

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: March 09, 2023, 10:02:09 pm »

"Are you not entertained?"
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: March 09, 2023, 10:04:33 pm »

"Could be better. Maybe they will start shooting one another?"

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: March 09, 2023, 10:20:18 pm »

"But then we'd have to do something."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: March 10, 2023, 12:52:18 am »

"Of course. I say we take full advantage we are in neutral ground and toast to that."

"And let us flip a throne and see which one I should meet first. Should be a fair enough method."
he adds, flipping a coin after glancing at the Governor to see if he'd have someone bring in (obviously poison-free) peach juice.

The Governor nods to you, then to one of his guards, who presumably continues nodding down the chain until it gets to the Governor’s personal tea maker. In no time you have the usual refreshments summoned.

The coin comes up Crown, signaling Ruori as the first interviewee

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 47