Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21

Author Topic: SCP: Dollhouse IC  (Read 10307 times)

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SCP: Dollhouse IC
« Reply #285 on: July 29, 2022, 06:22:15 am »

A few questions:

What food is there on the table in this room?

As the door closes behind Anton, the lead agent is flabbergasted. After a few seconds he recovers.
"Stay right there " he points at the 3 remaining SCP agents. " Smith, you're with me" he says as he moves to go through the door.
This implies those guys work for the same agency (SCP) as we do (but maybe it is the SCP from the past or something). Is that correct? And if so, is it something our characters could know from what they said so far?

Ronny: "I'm sorry, Daniel. I'm old and I don't have any family that I give much of a damn about. You've got a life ahead of you. They should have sent you after some regular terrorists."
Ronny takes the time to chew on a chicken bone.
"Did you know Captain Uznik personally? We had the honor to meet him. Brave guy, I'd say."

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: July 29, 2022, 07:18:55 am »

A few questions:

What food is there on the table in this room?
There's  rice. Apparently someone stole the chicken stirps and never brought them back.

As the door closes behind Anton, the lead agent is flabbergasted. After a few seconds he recovers.
"Stay right there " he points at the 3 remaining SCP agents. " Smith, you're with me" he says as he moves to go through the door.
This implies those guys work for the same agency (SCP) as we do (but maybe it is the SCP from the past or something). Is that correct? And if so, is it something our characters could know from what they said so far?
Sorry, that was an (apparently) awkward way of saying "the 3 of you, whom Anton left behind". You are SCP and they are US Military Intelligence.

Ronny: "I'm sorry, Daniel. I'm old and I don't have any family that I give much of a damn about. You've got a life ahead of you. They should have sent you after some regular terrorists."
Ronny takes the time to chew on a chicken bone.
"Did you know Captain Uznik personally? We had the honor to meet him. Brave guy, I'd say."

"I didn't, like, know know him, but we've met." Garcia says, ignoring his comrade in arms, " What is, like, the deal with this doll anyway?"
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: July 29, 2022, 07:37:06 am »

There's  rice. Apparently someone stole the chicken stirps and never brought them back.
>:( A terrible crime.

"I didn't, like, know know him, but we've met." Garcia says, ignoring his comrade in arms, " What is, like, the deal with this doll anyway?"
"It talks. Or cries, mostly. Without any batteries, mind you. It seems to have murdered the family that lived here. It seems to have bewitched the house so that you end up in the same room whenever you try to leave it, did you see the view from the window yet? And it summons.. something. Captain Uznik called them 'shadows'. We were almost killed by those things."
Ronny swallows the handful of dry rice that he was chewing.
"In short, this doll is possessed by a demon. Captain Uznik was smart, he got out of here while he was still alive."

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: July 30, 2022, 12:53:51 am »

"So what is the plan here since your boss left, how long we gonna wait before we all decide to leave this place?"
Say the things.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: August 01, 2022, 03:44:38 am »

Suddenly the solders' radios receive a transmission: "This is Red Actual, we are taking fire downstairs, require immediate assistance."
One of the as yet unnamed soldiers replies "This is Red Two, we are Oscar Mike to your location." after a brief pause he says "Garcia- with me. Thompson- guard these guys until we return".
With that the two of them head of the door (and past you guys.)
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: August 01, 2022, 04:11:21 am »

As they walk past, Ronny says: "Be careful, Garcia."

What pose does Thompson take after they've left? Does he keep his gun pointed at one of us?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: August 01, 2022, 04:12:05 am »

"So Thompson what made you decide to join military intelligence?"
Continue the small talk.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: August 01, 2022, 05:00:43 am »

As they walk past, Ronny says: "Be careful, Garcia."
Garcia says "Thanks".
What pose does Thompson take after they've left? Does he keep his gun pointed at one of us?
Thompson looks nervous, his eyes darting between the three of you, but doesn't point his gun at anyone.
"So Thompson what made you decide to join military intelligence?"
Continue the small talk.
Thompson ignores you.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: August 01, 2022, 05:39:19 am »

Ronny nearly chokes on his rice and knocks over the bowl while coughing.

0023 makes use of the distraction to draw his pistol with silencer, aims it and says: "All right Thompson, now drop the gun and your radio and no one gets hurt."

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: August 01, 2022, 05:46:14 am »

Thompson, not being a fool, puts down his gun and unclips the radio from his belt.
"You won't get away with this" he says without conviction.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: August 01, 2022, 06:06:17 am »

"Ronny, get the gun," says 0023.

Ronny picks up Thompson's gun as well as his own.

0023 picks up the radio, then demolishes it with a shot from his silencer. He picks up his shotgun as well. "All right, now let's get out of here. Thompson, it is in your best interest to stay here until help arrives. This place is dangerous, as you might have noticed." 0023 nudges Ronny and X toward the door

Ronny lets X go first if he wants to.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: August 02, 2022, 12:15:26 am »

"I'd rather not be first since I don't have a gun."
Let someone else go first then follow.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: August 02, 2022, 12:56:17 am »

Ronny enters the door first. If possible he straps the M4 to his back, to have a better grip on the shotgun.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: August 02, 2022, 05:29:43 am »

It is possible to strap the M4 to your back (well actually more "over the shoulder".)
The 3 of you enter a room with an overturned table. You notice Smith on the floor and the lead agent applying an israeli bandage to his wound.
"What the hell was that thing?!" he asks you angrily " It appeared out of nowhere, shot at us and now disappeared again once we shot it."

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: August 02, 2022, 06:36:22 am »

"That would be a shadow, as Uznik called them. The place is infested with them." says Ronny. If no one tries to stop him, he calmly leaves through the door.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21