Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21

Author Topic: SCP: Dollhouse IC  (Read 10290 times)

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
Re: SCP: Dollhouse IC
« Reply #270 on: July 28, 2022, 03:23:53 pm »

Try to quickly go through the next door just open the door (by force if needed) and stand infront the open doorway though if they come through too quick.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2022, 03:32:48 pm by Fluffe9911 »

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: July 28, 2022, 03:33:04 pm »

Try to quickly go through the next door just stand infront the open doorway though if they come through too quick.
Anton turns around and goes through the door again... Suddenly he's not in the room anymore. It takes a second to click, but Anton is free of the cursed place- he is outside.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: July 28, 2022, 03:38:36 pm »

Anton turns around and goes through the door again... Suddenly he's not in the room anymore. It takes a second to click, but Anton is free of the cursed place- he is outside.
(Holy shit) Im not certain what time period im in and frankly right now I dont care if the van is still around bolt to it and be prepared to drive off the milisecond I see the intelligence agents go through the door if the van ISNT around then hide somewhere quick ill be back of course for everyone else but need to make sure the doll is secure and all that first

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: July 28, 2022, 03:40:01 pm »

Ronny nervously bites his lips. "This little experiment is far too dangerous to my liking. Dammit. Talking a walk with the doll like that." And into his earpiece: "Anton? Please tell me the lot of you weren't killed by more of these bloody demons?"

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: July 28, 2022, 03:44:22 pm »

Ronny nervously bites his lips. "This little experiment is far too dangerous to my liking. Dammit. Talking a walk with the doll like that." And into his earpiece: "Anton? Please tell me the lot of you weren't killed by more of these bloody demons?"
Anton not wanting to waste much time only responds with two words "Am outside."

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: July 28, 2022, 03:48:51 pm »

Im not certain what time period im in and frankly right now I dont care if the van is still around bolt to it and be prepared to drive off the milisecond I see the intelligence agents go through the door if the van ISNT around then hide somewhere quick ill be back of course for everyone else but need to make sure the doll is secure and all that first
The van is where you left it- the windshield seems to have accumulated small a collection of parking tickets though.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: July 28, 2022, 03:53:17 pm »

Ronny exchanges a look with his teammates. Did they hear Anton's response?

(OOC: I am not sure how this radio system works; is it a broadcast to the whole team or just to one person?)

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: July 28, 2022, 03:54:27 pm »

The van is where you left it- the windshield seems to have accumulated small a collection of parking tickets though.
Ignore the tickets get in the driver seat of the van hope the keys are still in the ignition and be prepared to drive away for a bit should a agent decide to peak his head out of that door if we are lucky they will be sent to their time period rather then ours

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: July 28, 2022, 04:06:10 pm »

Ronny exchanges a look with his teammates. Did they hear Anton's response?

(OOC: I am not sure how this radio system works; is it a broadcast to the whole team or just to one person?)
(You're all on one frequency, if needed you and another agent can switch to a different preset to have a more 'private' conversation.)

Ignore the tickets get in the driver seat of the van hope the keys are still in the ignition and be prepared to drive away for a bit should a agent decide to peak his head out of that door if we are lucky they will be sent to their time period rather then ours
23 actually has the keys as he drove. Luckily, no agents emerge.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: July 28, 2022, 04:10:41 pm »

(Curse you 23 for not thinking about leaving the keys for quick getaways!) Anton sighs in relief and talks into his ear piece "Good news! Either agents too confused to go outside or going outside leads to relative time period I think its latter confirm my theory then convince agents to take you outside cuffs if need be and you should appear in 2022 while they appear in 2008 I will wait in van with doll good luck."
« Last Edit: July 28, 2022, 06:45:44 pm by Fluffe9911 »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: July 29, 2022, 01:27:48 am »

"Well I guess we aren't as far into this place as it seemed."
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: July 29, 2022, 02:09:48 am »

"Sorry, I forgot to drop my gun," says Ronny. He drops his gun and sits down at the table. If there is food here he gets himself some. "Why don't we have a chat while waiting for your boss to return? As Anton said, the name's Ronny. How about you?" Ronny looks at each of the cameo-dressed figures in turn.

0023 looks at Ronny like he's gone mad.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: July 29, 2022, 02:37:27 am »

"So what kind of intelligence stuff do you guys usually do, because I doubt going after a doll is your usual assignment."
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: July 29, 2022, 04:22:38 am »

"Why don't we have a chat while waiting for your boss to return? As Anton said, the name's Ronny. How about you?" Ronny looks at each of the cameo-dressed figures in turn.
It takes a second, but finally one of the camo-clad people breaks down " Private first class, Daniel Garcia"
"So what kind of intelligence stuff do you guys usually do, because I doubt going after a doll is your usual assignment."
"Oh, you have no idea. " says Garcia, " I though we were here to apprehend some, like, home-grown terrorist cell or something, but it's ,like, a doll and..." Another soldier interrupts him with a loud whisper of "shut up, man, this is supposed to be need-to-know".

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: July 29, 2022, 05:00:44 am »

"I don't see any reason to keep it a secret since we're all in the middle of it right now."
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21