Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 21

Author Topic: SCP: Dollhouse IC  (Read 10335 times)

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
Re: SCP: Dollhouse IC
« Reply #255 on: July 28, 2022, 04:21:11 am »

Ask the question.
Just as X is about to talk it out with them, Ronny has a different idea:
"I'm afraid we can't do that," says Ronny, while aiming his shotgun at whoever seems to be the leader.

0023 aims his shotgun at another cameo person
Five carbines go up in unison, two pointed at Ronny, another two at 23 and one preemptively pointed at Anton.
"I would not do that if I were you", says the same agent.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: July 28, 2022, 04:45:54 am »

I'll wait here to see what Anton does

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: July 28, 2022, 04:49:20 am »

"Holy shit dude can't we at least try to talk to people before we start pointing guns?"
Move away from 0023 and Ronny also do I recognize the voice.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: July 28, 2022, 04:53:59 am »

Move away from 0023 and Ronny also do I recognize the voice.
You do not recognize the voice. None of these people is captain Uznik.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: July 28, 2022, 09:07:49 am »

Anton takes a deep breath "23 lower gun no need for bloodshet yet, give talk chance first, think this is backup team Uznik talked about."

Stand ground not raising or dropping weapon yet.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: July 28, 2022, 09:16:45 am »

Ronny looks at Anton and slowly lowers his gun

23 drops his gun with a resigned face - he still has his pistol hidden in his clothing

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: July 28, 2022, 09:32:30 am »

Anton sighs "Alrighty lets get introductions out of way im Anton, that is Ronny, he is X and he is 23 am assuming you are Uzniks back up team? Military Intelligence yes?"
« Last Edit: July 28, 2022, 09:34:28 am by Fluffe9911 »

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: July 28, 2022, 11:09:09 am »

The soldiers visibly relax. The lead agent is not happy, however.
"Yes " he admits at length "we are Uznik's backup, from Military Intelligence. What have you done with him? We already know you killed Johnson and Li, so you might as well tell us."

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: July 28, 2022, 11:23:46 am »

Anton gives another sigh "Firstly we done nothing to Uznik last we meet he was trying to leave. Secondly do not start with accusations you yourself not fully believe if you truly believed that talking would not be option no? If you already found Johnson and Li you should know they were not shot unless you think we somehow beat both men to death all over body us being killers is not realistic option."

Anton pauses for a bit "Now you question me I question you how many rooms you pass through so far and how much do you know about going on?"

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: July 28, 2022, 12:09:40 pm »

Anton gives another sigh "Firstly we done nothing to Uznik last we meet he was trying to leave. Secondly do not start with accusations you yourself not fully believe if you truly believed that talking would not be option no? If you already found Johnson and Li you should know they were not shot unless you think we somehow beat both men to death all over body us being killers is not realistic option."

Anton pauses for a bit "Now you question me I question you how many rooms you pass through so far and how much do you know about going on?"
"That was weird" the lead agent admits " how they were beaten and not shot. But, " he regains his suspicion, " you probably did so to keep the silence."
"As for your ridiculous question, we passed through one room, before heading upstairs. You should know this, as you just came from the same place. What is going on is you killed three of our men and are now trying to..." he pauses his tirade for a beat " What are you trying to do? Plant a fake doll in place of the real one?" he seems to find a sane thought at last.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: July 28, 2022, 12:21:30 pm »

Ronny has his gun in a relaxed position, pointed at the floor now. "Your men were killed by something far more dangerous than the four of us. You have no idea what kind of hell hole you got yourselves into, do you? Tell me, have you seen a crying doll before? Have you seen the view from the window yet?"

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: July 28, 2022, 12:28:09 pm »

Anton gives the lead agent a look of pure disbelief "Look ignoring fact you think us supermen I shall give demonstration may I open front door without turning into fire fight?"

(Where are we located at atm btw? Like which exit are we closest to atm.)

Ronny has his gun in a relaxed position, pointed at the floor now. "Your men were killed by something far more dangerous than the four of us. You have no idea what kind of hell hole you got yourselves into, do you? Tell me, have you seen a crying doll before? Have you seen the view from the window yet?"
"Don't mind Ronny his words speak true but he bit... frizzled out after all this... we all are honest my demonstration should help reveal some truth."
« Last Edit: July 28, 2022, 12:44:27 pm by Fluffe9911 »

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: July 28, 2022, 01:00:02 pm »

(Where are we located at atm btw? Like which exit are we closest to atm.)
You are close to the front door. The intelligence agents are standing near the table, with the lead agent being closest to you.

"Well, yes " says the lead agent " I've seen crying dolls before. Or, well, I think my niece has one. They do it with electronics. Do you mind switching this one off, by the way?" He nevertheless moves to the window "That's odd... I think we got turned around somewhere and ended up on the first floor. Still, what of it?"

Anton gives the lead agent a look of pure disbelief "Look ignoring fact you think us supermen I shall give demonstration may I open front door without turning into fire fight?"
Still confused from his experience with the window, the lead agent gives you a handwave " Go right ahead."

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: July 28, 2022, 02:35:25 pm »

Anton slowly opens the front door "Now see that grass the wide open air? Now watch as I go through doorway."
Slowly go through the doorway while still facing everyone

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: July 28, 2022, 02:53:09 pm »

Slowly go through the doorway while still facing everyone
Anton disappears and enters a room with no agents and a table set for dinner. The TV is off and the window is open.

As the door closes behind Anton, the lead agent is flabbergasted. After a few seconds he recovers.
"Stay right there " he points at the 3 remaining SCP agents. " Smith, you're with me" he says as he moves to go through the door.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 21