Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 21

Author Topic: SCP: Dollhouse IC  (Read 10422 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SCP: Dollhouse IC
« Reply #105 on: July 15, 2022, 04:53:21 am »

"Man these people have crap taste in interior furnishing, I mean no cabinets or book shelves these people must have been boring just sitting here watching TV."
Roll the cloth into a tube then tie it around my waist, then grab the bowl of rice and put all the chicken strips on top of it, then head up the stairs since the compass must be pointing towards something important.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 15, 2022, 04:58:17 am »

then head up the stairs since the compass must be pointing towards something important.
You found Anton Shalva and Captain Uznik!
The room is a mess- There are splinters of wood all over the floor, the chairs are broken and there is a decently sized hole in the wall.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 15, 2022, 05:08:10 am »

"Well hello there wasn't really sure how far people had gone guess it wasn't very far, anyway I have some food figured we'd be here for a bit so I grabbed it."
Place the food on the table then check my watch and compass and see if there's any difference from the last room I was in.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 15, 2022, 05:11:28 am »

Place the food on the table then check my watch and compass and see if there's any difference from the last room I was in.
Your watch reads 23:35 and your compass is pointing toward the window.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 15, 2022, 05:29:09 am »

Ronny stares at his own dead body on the screen in morbid fascination, while speaking over the radio: "X, are you ok? From your starting point I went door, window, window. Will stay here for now, let me know if I need to move."

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 15, 2022, 11:46:48 am »

"Ah welcome X." Anton notices the kitchen knife "Oh you got knife! Can you hand it over? Trying to make large hole in wall."

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 16, 2022, 01:06:41 am »

"X, are you ok? From your starting point I went door, window, window. Will stay here for now, let me know if I need to move."
"I met up with Anton and that guy he was talking to, I just went up stairs from the room you guys left me in and met them, maybe we should get back together and move as a group?"

"Ah welcome X." Anton notices the kitchen knife "Oh you got knife! Can you hand it over? Trying to make large hole in wall."
"Sure, why are you making a hole in the wall?"

Give Anton the knife.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 16, 2022, 01:40:51 am »

"Sure, why are you making a hole in the wall?"
"See what happen when walk through."

Now that knife has been obtained and I rested a bit go back to expanding that hole.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 16, 2022, 02:50:54 am »

"I met up with Anton and that guy he was talking to, I just went up stairs from the room you guys left me in and met them, maybe we should get back together and move as a group?"

"Yeah, but how? From that same room where you were I've gone door, window, window. Dunno how to get to you. Maybe that Uznik guy has any ideas?"

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 16, 2022, 03:30:28 am »

"Yeah, but how? From that same room where you were I've gone door, window, window. Dunno how to get to you. Maybe that Uznik guy has any ideas?"
"My only thought wound be to go backwards, but I'll ask him."

Ask Uznik what happens if you go through the window and if you can get back from there?

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 16, 2022, 09:11:59 am »

Ask Uznik what happens if you go through the window and if you can get back from there?
"It's like I told your friend- when you go up stairs or through the window it gets later, when you go back through the door it gets earlier. I would suggest your friend go though doors until they find a familiar room and then meet up with you from there."

Now that knife has been obtained and I rested a bit go back to expanding that hole.
You widen the hole to dog size.

(OOC: While we're looking for a replacement, you can drive Unit 023, so he stays with you)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2022, 09:19:23 am by a1s »

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 16, 2022, 11:20:18 am »

Ronny opens the door and moves, gun at the ready.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 16, 2022, 11:52:44 am »

"Hole almost finished..."

Continue widening.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 16, 2022, 12:03:04 pm »

Ronny opens the door and moves, gun at the ready.
You end up in the room with Anton and X. Well, that was quick.

Continue widening.
You widen the hole to child size, before breaking the knife.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 16, 2022, 01:12:55 pm »

"Hands up and don't move!" .. "oh, it's you guys, sorry. Look what I found.." Ronny shows them the book with the creepy missing faces
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 21