Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 21

Author Topic: SCP: Dollhouse IC  (Read 10375 times)

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
Re: SCP: Dollhouse IC
« Reply #90 on: July 14, 2022, 09:13:17 am »

"Anton, is that you? Who is Mr Sleepy? What do you mean by deadly shades? Also you won't believe this, I'm now in a room with a television and it shows our dead bodies!"
"Captain Uznik with Military Intelligence he says was sleep in room... he refuses to elaborate but guess name is self explanatory... not surprising but alarming... we stuck in time space warp lets hope it just alternative dimension rather than predetermined yes?"

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 14, 2022, 09:15:56 am »

"Does this Uznik guy know more about this unholy place? Like, is there any hope we can find each other back?"

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 14, 2022, 09:19:58 am »

"Does this Uznik guy know more about this unholy place? Like, is there any hope we can find each other back?"
"Will ask...bzzt" Anton turns toward Uznik "Hey Uznik! Unfortunate but very on nose name by the way, anyway you absorb future information? Also you know how to traverse time space maze by chance? Would like to meet back up with comrades alive."
« Last Edit: July 14, 2022, 09:21:56 am by Fluffe9911 »

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 14, 2022, 09:34:03 am »

"Hey Uznik! Unfortunate but very on nose name by the way, anyway you absorb future information? Also you know how to traverse time space maze by chance would? Would like to meet back up with comrades alive."
"Sell house, buy bitcoin, got it. " Uznik says " When you go up the stairs or out the window it gets later, but when you step back through the door it gets earlier. Also, beware of the shadow room, Twenty Five Thirty Five, it changes it's appearance frequently, unlike other rooms and sometimes you'll meet a Shade- they look human, but can't talk and are very hostile. If you're here why I think you're here, you'll find your quarry in the last room. Good luck, just don't bring "it" here.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 14, 2022, 09:58:06 am »

(assuming Anton passed on the advice from Captain Uznik to everyone)

"Ok. I went back through the door first, then went through the window twice. No idea about the time, I don't have a watch.. it could be earlier than your place Anton, or later. Damn it." .. "X, is that you? Didn't you have a watch? Could you possibly go back and forth between rooms until you find the both of us? Also, could you bring the chicken strips? I could really use one right now."

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 14, 2022, 10:05:33 am »

Anton passes on the advice "Out of curiosity based off experience so far do you think hole in wall would count as window or door? Or would lead to something very very wacky?"
« Last Edit: July 14, 2022, 10:07:19 am by Fluffe9911 »

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 14, 2022, 10:08:38 am »

Anton passes on the advice "Out of curiosity do you think hole in wall would count as window or door? Or would it lead to something very very wacky?"
"Wouldn't know, never made one. But since it's on the opposite side of the room from the stairs, maybe it leads to an earlier room?"
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 14, 2022, 10:10:00 am »

"But hole in wall would not exist earlier so would have to lead to future no?"
« Last Edit: July 14, 2022, 10:15:13 am by Fluffe9911 »

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 14, 2022, 10:14:39 am »

"But hole in wall would not exist earlier so would have to lead to future no?"
"Could be, could be"

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 14, 2022, 10:15:56 am »

"Fair enough will rest longer then continue working on hole curiosity killed cat as they say."
« Last Edit: July 14, 2022, 10:17:51 am by Fluffe9911 »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 15, 2022, 04:12:22 am »

"Hey guys I spaced out for a bit but I'm back now, not sure how to get to you guys but I'll try."
Look around the room I'm in, if there are any cabinets look in them after that bust one of the legs off the table, also see what that compass is doing.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 15, 2022, 04:26:35 am »

"Hey guys I spaced out for a bit but I'm back now, not sure how to get to you guys but I'll try."
Look around the room I'm in, if there are any cabinets look in them after that bust one of the legs off the table, also see what that compass is doing.
The room is very spartan- There are no cabinets, just a table, three chairs, a lamp, a window, a staircase and a television set. On the table (in this room) are cutlery and plates for 3 people as well as some food (a bowl of rice and a plate of chicken strips, both cold but edible.)
You try to break off a table leg but to no avail . Maybe if you had a tool?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 15, 2022, 04:34:20 am »

If there's a curtain over the window grab it and try to make a bag out of it, after that see what the TV is sitting on, and grab a knife if here are any that aren't butter knives.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 15, 2022, 04:44:08 am »

If there's a curtain over the window grab it and try to make a bag out of it, after that see what the TV is sitting on, and grab a knife if here are any that aren't butter knives.
There are curtains. You pull them but they don't come off . You then use the chair to unhook each curtain ring . You now have a sheet of cloth.
The TV is mounted to the wall.
You grab a table knife- it has a blunt end and is also somewhat dull, but it's better than your bare hands.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 15, 2022, 04:49:53 am »

also see what that compass is doing.
Missed this: your compass points towards the stairs.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 21