Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 21

Author Topic: SCP: Dollhouse IC  (Read 10348 times)

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
Re: SCP: Dollhouse IC
« Reply #60 on: July 13, 2022, 07:52:45 am »

"Hello im Anton let us cut to chase who you are? Did you come alone? What you doing here? How long you here? What is shade? Find escape yet?"
« Last Edit: July 13, 2022, 07:58:49 am by Fluffe9911 »

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 13, 2022, 08:09:07 am »

"Hello im Anton let us cut to chase who you are? Did you come alone? What you doing here? How long you here? Find escape yet?"
"Slow down, Anton" says the man " I'm Captain Uznik with Military Intelligence. I came here with my team. My mission is classified. Time is... complicated here, "he points to his watch "but I guess I've been here for a few days. And I don't plan to look for escape anymore- this room seems to be safe from... " he stops himself " just safe. Unless you know how to get out?"
"Anyway, it's now my turn to ask questions" he says after a breath " Who are you and how did you get in here? This place is supposed to be an active crime scene."
« Last Edit: July 13, 2022, 08:10:43 am by a1s »
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 13, 2022, 08:20:21 am »

"My name is Anton Shalva im private contractor hired to retrieve special item within building came with team in van at night no activity around building am not allowed to explain further also saw two corpses while heading... up here wore similar clothing to you why I ask if you come alone or not." Anton takes a deep breath "Anyway you try breaking wall yet? Maybe escape through doing unexpected?"

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 13, 2022, 08:25:35 am »

"I've had enough unexpected for my taste" Uznik smirks " but no, I didn't try to break the wall- I don't have any C4 with me, and I'm not exactly the Kool-Aid Man to break through the wall with my bare hands"
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 13, 2022, 08:27:54 am »

"Let me try."

Try to break through the wall with bare hands/body slamming

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 13, 2022, 08:31:16 am »

Try to break through the wall with bare hands/body slamming
You hit the wall with your fist, but only hurt your hand . Maybe if you had a tool?

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 13, 2022, 08:34:14 am »

Anton shakes his hand a bit then turns to look at Uznik "Got knife and or heavy blunt object?"

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 13, 2022, 08:40:01 am »

"There are knives at Twenty Three, Twenty Five." Uznik says. Anton looks puzzled, so he adds " through that door," pointing towards the entrance.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 13, 2022, 08:46:52 am »

"I... I think am deep enough in this... warp maze dont want too lost... idea hand me chair?"

Regardless if he hands me a chair or not break a chair leg off one of the chairs and begin stabbing at the wall with it.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 13, 2022, 08:57:27 am »

Regardless if he hands me a chair or not break a chair leg off one of the chairs and begin stabbing at the wall with it.
Uznik watches with interest as Anton breaks the chair and proceeds to bash the wall with its leg. He manages to make quite some progress, before the leg breaks . Anton peeks though the fist sized hole in the wall, to see the side of the nearby building- freedom is so close and yet so far.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 13, 2022, 09:01:32 am »

Haha progress! Use the extra chair legs to widen the hole large enough to walk through if this does work dont instantly walk through it though

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 13, 2022, 09:09:41 am »

Over the course of the next hour, Anton uses 7 more chair legs to widen the hole but the hole is only enlarged a little. Exhausted, he collapses on the floor, all chairs having been used up.

(What is everyone else doing?)

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 13, 2022, 09:15:51 am »

Anton sits down and takes a breather "Making... good progress...will let team know." Anton talks into his ear piece "Mr sleepy is non hostile name is... bzzt warned something about shade very deadly... house active crime scene... working on alternative exit... stay safe... bzzt."

(Last action im gonna do until everyone else catches up time wise) After taking a minute or two to catch my breath now the hole is wider try throwing something small through it and seeing if it makes it to the grass or not.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2022, 09:25:56 am by Fluffe9911 »

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 13, 2022, 09:21:05 am »

Meanwhile Ronny opens the big book, only to find out it's a photo album. Quickly flipping through the album, Ronny surmises that the album depicts a family, two adults and a child, over the course of a decade. All faces have been cut out however.

Ronny gets the shivers from all of these missing faces. He contacts his team mates about his find and discusses the next move. Anton tells him that this is a crime scene (I hope?). Ronny spends a few hours looking in the album for pictures that might hint at a motive for violence.

(Waiting for the others to catch up until this point as well now.)

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 13, 2022, 09:46:03 am »

After taking a minute or two to catch my breath now the hole is wider try throwing something small through it and seeing if it makes it to the grass or not.
Taking a single bullet out of his spare P90 magazine, Anton throws it into the hole. It disappears.

Ronny spends a few hours looking in the album for pictures that might hint at a motive for violence.
It doesn't really take multiple hours to look through the album- there are only a couple dozen pages, with 4-5 photos each. After one full hour of looking carefully, Ronny finds no motive . He notices that the last few pages are blank, and the album only goes up to September 2008 (it is July 2022 now.)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2022, 09:49:39 am by a1s »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 21