Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 21

Author Topic: SCP: Dollhouse IC  (Read 10338 times)

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
Re: SCP: Dollhouse IC
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2022, 04:31:49 pm »

(Do we got radios?) "Alrighty it game time lets not complicate simple mission."

Leave my gun in the van for now and go ahead and just knock on the front door anyone in the house has no reason to be too suspicious yet
(you have short range radio earpieces)
You knock on the door, wait for a minute, but there is no answer.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2022, 05:47:47 pm »

"Hmm."

Try one more time than see if the door is unlocked if not go back to the van grabbing my gun before busting the door down.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2022, 05:56:18 pm »

Ronny also gets his shotgun (already has his handcuffs in his pockets) and helps Anton bust the door.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2022, 06:00:09 pm »

Try one more time than see if the door is unlocked if not go back to the van grabbing my gun before busting the door down.
You knock again, louder this time, but still there is no answer. You jiggle the handle a little bit, to see if maybe the owners have left the door unlocked for you, but no such luck. Finally you get your gun from the van and, planting your left foot squarely on the floor, you kick the door a few times in the lock until it swings open.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2022, 06:36:01 pm »

"Hello this the police we got reports of disturbing noises coming from premises anyone home?"

Get out my flashlight and look around the entrance not quiet entering yet
« Last Edit: July 11, 2022, 06:38:15 pm by Fluffe9911 »

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2022, 06:50:27 pm »

Get out my flashlight and look around the entrance not quiet entering yet
The entrance opens up to what you presume is the living room. You can see a wooden table with a couple of chairs around it, it's hard to tell from the outside, but it looks like the table is set for dinner. There is also a flat screen TV, and a lamp hanging from the ceiling. Opposite the door is a window through which a mild breeze enters the room. To the right are stairs to the second floor.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2022, 07:05:01 pm »

Ronny also gets his shotgun (already has his handcuffs in his pockets) and helps Anton bust the door.
"You guard entrance will go on ahead ill yell loud if need you."

Go ahead and walk inside looking for a light switch to turn on

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2022, 07:09:06 pm »

Go ahead and walk inside looking for a light switch to turn on
A quick search reveals the light switch to be to the left of the door. You flip the switch, and the lamp illuminates the whole room. You notice that, although the table is set there is, in fact, no food to be had. The owners are still absent. Maybe this house is empty?

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2022, 07:11:34 pm »

"Hmm look clear Ronny go let team know door is open have feeling doll is upstairs will wait."

Wait around on the first floor for all the team to arrive looking around but not touching anything

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2022, 07:42:47 pm »

“Weird.”

Inspect the inside of the house with WILL

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2022, 12:39:26 am »

As the light turns on, Ronny can't help but to have a closer look at the dining table and pick up a fork. Is it silver?

"Hmm look clear Ronny go let team know door is open have feeling doll is upstairs will wait." says Anton.

Ronny puts down the fork where it was and turns his head.

"Yeah. Yeah, be right back."

Ronny goes back to the van to get the others.

"weird," says X when they are back.

Ronny notices that X closes his eyes and makes the weird face again.

"Are you okay?"

Before the group heads up the stairs, Ronny inspects the open window opposite the door and checks what's outside. He had been looking for an open window when scouting the garden, why didn't he notice this one?
« Last Edit: July 12, 2022, 12:54:12 am by Quarque »

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2022, 04:40:59 am »

Inspect the inside of the house with WILL
Very well. You are now convinced that this house is haunted by a ghost of someone who had an E in their name, liked to do hobbies and has unfinished business.

As the light turns on, Ronny can't help but to have a closer look at the dining table and pick up a fork. Is it silver?
No such luck- the cutlery is made of stainless steel.
Before the group heads up the stairs, Ronny inspects the open window opposite the door and checks what's outside. He had been looking for an open window when scouting the garden, why didn't he notice this one?
You see the garden. Now this is odd, you clearly remember this window being closed when you inspected it from the outside several minutes ago.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2022, 05:56:58 am »

You see the garden. Now this is odd, you clearly remember this window being closed when you inspected it from the outside several minutes ago.

"What the fuck?" says Ronny. "Guys? I swear this window was closed one minute ago." Ronny checks that his gun is loaded.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2022, 06:06:07 am »

Ronny pumps his shotgun, deftly catching the shell   and putting it back into the shotgun. Yup, it's loaded.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2022, 06:31:54 am »

"Other guy coming? Rather not wait longer than needed."
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 21